This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abusing FZ - pulling people into towers. >_<

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Tesla Monkor, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Tesla Monkor

Tesla Monkor Fledgling Freddie

Nasty bit of bug exploiting going on by the albs @ Beno T3 tonight. Got pulled into the tower we were standing BEHIND twice. Once I made it out because the other healer was fast enough, but the second time I died.

Pretty cheesy. :/

2. xxManiacxx

xxManiacxx Can't get enough of FH

Hibs had fun doing that during both my RRs

3. Maeloch

Maeloch Part of the furniture

Mids had fun doing that the two RR's the weekend b4, 'cept out the keep instead of inside. If peeps can do, they will so no point moaning.

Mael, 50th ment.

4. Ilum

Ilum One of Freddy's beloved

anyone within a 50 yard vicinity of a tower tends to be a lamer anyway so dont be so surprised :p

5. Vrisslar

Vrisslar One of Freddy's beloved

Yes was me did it 3 times.

The reason for it well yesterday ( i think it was ) my sorc got it done 3 times by hibs in eras fight, fair enough i report to GoA cause i have never done it on mincer before as i see it as bug abuse.
    Reply from GoA then came nothing they can do about it, ooooki go on with sorc happend 1 time again today i got pissed now logged mincer and its payback time.
    Aye its lame i know and wont do it again just pissed me off simply :)

Sry to the mids that got hit by my anger :(

Cya out there :D

Vriss

6. Eroda

Eroda Fledgling Freddie

Happened to me lots, irritating but apparently its working as intended so guess its fair enough

7. Orenthal

Orenthal Can't get enough of FH

FZ nerf is inc, won't fix this problem but should reduce the amount it happens due to timer. :)

8. xenia-

xenia- Fledgling Freddie

speaking of abuse, fix necros using shapechange, bloody annoying not being able to cast spells just as you thought you had a good warder in target in the middle of zerg :D

9. Elitestoner

Elitestoner Can't get enough of FH

hehe FZ into towers is amazing, i remember once there were 4fg or so of mids in a tower, and some mid FZ me into the keep. pretty lame tactic eh? well i had 2 DI3 clerics in my group and i preceeded to wipe about 2/3fg with reaver bomb a few more until i died, only to be rezzed with EoY. FZ into towers ROCKS imo, do it more often ! :D

10. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

Aye.. FZ nerf is incomming.. will be a 15 min timer.. But is it fair?

If I FZ a caster with 3 Brittle guards and ML9 pet i might be lucky to kill all his Brittle's while he's zephyred.. That is IF his ML9 pet is not chainstunning me all the time.. YEA NERF FZ.. and leave others to be uber? Why is FZ more uber than other ML abillities.. i don't get it.. Think they should fix it instead of nerfing it.. but i guess they can't and this is the easy way =)

11. thaaadi

thaaadi Fledgling Freddie

:((( 1 brittle was the only you killed vs my druid ;:)

12. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

Well.. You should have seen when I tried to jump Onigiri then.. That would have made you laugh.. =/

13. Puppet

Puppet Part of the furniture

Koxine I heard Forceful Zephyr made it possible at times to kill assassins as archer-class. Mythic quickly realised this couldnt be happening and the countless screams for nerfs from the assassins made Mythic swift into their decision of nerfing FZ.

Way I see it is this FZ-change makes Sojourner a pretty weak ML-line. FZ needed a change; but 15 mins was a joke. MOC has a shorter recast timer ;P

14. Elendar

Elendar One of Freddy's beloved

mythic wait almost a year then realise its op, so hit it with a nerf bat of doom
    or could it be fz provided a way that normal classes could fight back against cata classes, and ooh we couldn't be having this

15. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

/agree .. and NF LOS and landscape has made it harder to use at the same time.. maby 5 min timer would have been ok.. PS is still an ok sojourner abillity tho..

16. Phooka

Phooka Fledgling Freddie

<sigh> life is hard isn't it :(

17. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

Nah.. life is ok.. =)

18. Gamah

Gamah Banned

They should have put it on a 5 min timer. Koxi it has been stated by mythic themselfs they dont balnce for 1v1 but grp / zerg battles...how else could you explain the warlock oO

19. Jupiter

Jupiter Fledgling Freddie

15min rut is ott imho. What they shud have done is if u get fz'd u shouldnt be able to be meleed. But as it is now if u get fz'd u will be more that likely dead when it ends

20. Litmus

Litmus Part of the furniture

should be put upto 30mins for classes that can deal 500+dmg per hit(hunter/scout/skald etc etc) because its normaly just insta iwin button in 1v1 situation... more so then IP i'd say as its on 2mins timer atm.

and only higher the timer to 10mins for defence classes like healer/bard etc.. not like we can kill much in a 15sec FZ.

or do that :O

21. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

FZ is the same as a Stunn imo.. just look more cool =)

22. Jupiter

Jupiter Fledgling Freddie

u can purge stun, even if they reduced the dmg that can b done by 1/3 when FZ'd would b a big improvement, just more knee jerk reaction from the dev team

23. koxi

koxi Fledgling Freddie

I know FZ can't be purged.. just want to point out that FZ is far from the only ML abillity that needs a nerf.. but ppl's seem very focused nerfing FZ.. Imo you should not be able to spawn more than 1 Brittle guard.. even if that would make my SM sad.. and what about the ML9 pets.. even if it's not a chainstunning monster they are impossible to kill.. I can think of many abillities that are as much I WIN abillities as FZ tbh.. atleast in 1 vs 1 situations.. But think Gamah has allready given us the answer, why it is so.. Just sad it has to be that way imo..

24. Elitestoner

Elitestoner Can't get enough of FH

heh did anyone that DOSENT own a ml8 soj complain about fz nerf? :p

imo is a good change, fucking stupid ability anyway