Abusing FZ - pulling people into towers. >_<

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Nasty bit of bug exploiting going on by the albs @ Beno T3 tonight. Got pulled into the tower we were standing BEHIND twice. Once I made it out because the other healer was fast enough, but the second time I died.

Pretty cheesy. :/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Hibs had fun doing that during both my RRs

Mids had fun doing that the two RR's the weekend b4, 'cept out the keep instead of inside. If peeps can do, they will so no point moaning.

Mael, 50th ment.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
anyone within a 50 yard vicinity of a tower tends to be a lamer anyway so dont be so surprised :p

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes was me did it 3 times.

The reason for it well yesterday ( i think it was ) my sorc got it done 3 times by hibs in eras fight, fair enough i report to GoA cause i have never done it on mincer before as i see it as bug abuse.
Reply from GoA then came nothing they can do about it, ooooki go on with sorc happend 1 time again today i got pissed now logged mincer and its payback time.
Aye its lame i know and wont do it again just pissed me off simply :)

Sry to the mids that got hit by my anger :(

Cya out there :D

Vriss

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Happened to me lots, irritating but apparently its working as intended so guess its fair enough

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
FZ nerf is inc, won't fix this problem but should reduce the amount it happens due to timer. :)

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
speaking of abuse, fix necros using shapechange, bloody annoying not being able to cast spells just as you thought you had a good warder in target in the middle of zerg :D

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
hehe FZ into towers is amazing, i remember once there were 4fg or so of mids in a tower, and some mid FZ me into the keep. pretty lame tactic eh? well i had 2 DI3 clerics in my group and i preceeded to wipe about 2/3fg with reaver bomb a few more until i died, only to be rezzed with EoY. FZ into towers ROCKS imo, do it more often ! :D

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Orenthal said:
FZ nerf is inc, won't fix this problem but should reduce the amount it happens due to timer. :)

Aye.. FZ nerf is incomming.. will be a 15 min timer.. But is it fair?

If I FZ a caster with 3 Brittle guards and ML9 pet i might be lucky to kill all his Brittle's while he's zephyred.. That is IF his ML9 pet is not chainstunning me all the time.. YEA NERF FZ.. and leave others to be uber? Why is FZ more uber than other ML abillities.. i don't get it.. Think they should fix it instead of nerfing it.. but i guess they can't and this is the easy way =)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
koxi said:

If I FZ a caster with 3 Brittle guards and ML9 pet i might be lucky to kill all his Brittle's while he's zephyred.. That is IF his ML9 pet is not chainstunning me all the time.. YEA NERF FZ.. and leave others to be uber? Why is FZ more uber than other ML abillities.. i don't get it.. Think they should fix it instead of nerfing it.. but i guess they can't and this is the easy way =)

:((( 1 brittle was the only you killed vs my druid ;:)

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
thaaadi said:
:((( 1 brittle was the only you killed vs my druid ;:)

Well.. You should have seen when I tried to jump Onigiri then.. That would have made you laugh.. =/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Koxine I heard Forceful Zephyr made it possible at times to kill assassins as archer-class. Mythic quickly realised this couldnt be happening and the countless screams for nerfs from the assassins made Mythic swift into their decision of nerfing FZ.

Way I see it is this FZ-change makes Sojourner a pretty weak ML-line. FZ needed a change; but 15 mins was a joke. MOC has a shorter recast timer ;P

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
mythic wait almost a year then realise its op, so hit it with a nerf bat of doom
or could it be fz provided a way that normal classes could fight back against cata classes, and ooh we couldn't be having this

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Koxine I heard Forceful Zephyr made it possible at times to kill assassins as archer-class. Mythic quickly realised this couldnt be happening and the countless screams for nerfs from the assassins made Mythic swift into their decision of nerfing FZ.

Way I see it is this FZ-change makes Sojourner a pretty weak ML-line. FZ needed a change; but 15 mins was a joke. MOC has a shorter recast timer ;P

/agree .. and NF LOS and landscape has made it harder to use at the same time.. maby 5 min timer would have been ok.. PS is still an ok sojourner abillity tho..

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
koxi said:

<sigh> life is hard isn't it :(

Gamah

Banned
They should have put it on a 5 min timer. Koxi it has been stated by mythic themselfs they dont balnce for 1v1 but grp / zerg battles...how else could you explain the warlock oO

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
15min rut is ott imho. What they shud have done is if u get fz'd u shouldnt be able to be meleed. But as it is now if u get fz'd u will be more that likely dead when it ends

Litmus

Resident Freddy
should be put upto 30mins for classes that can deal 500+dmg per hit(hunter/scout/skald etc etc) because its normaly just insta iwin button in 1v1 situation... more so then IP i'd say as its on 2mins timer atm.

and only higher the timer to 10mins for defence classes like healer/bard etc.. not like we can kill much in a 15sec FZ.

15min rut is ott imho. What they shud have done is if u get fz'd u shouldnt be able to be meleed. But as it is now if u get fz'd u will be more that likely dead when it ends

or do that :O

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:

FZ is the same as a Stunn imo.. just look more cool =)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
koxi said:
FZ is the same as a Stunn imo.. just look more cool =)

u can purge stun, even if they reduced the dmg that can b done by 1/3 when FZ'd would b a big improvement, just more knee jerk reaction from the dev team

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
u can purge stun, even if they reduced the dmg that can b done by 1/3 when FZ'd would b a big improvement, just more knee jerk reaction from the dev team

I know FZ can't be purged.. just want to point out that FZ is far from the only ML abillity that needs a nerf.. but ppl's seem very focused nerfing FZ.. Imo you should not be able to spawn more than 1 Brittle guard.. even if that would make my SM sad.. and what about the ML9 pets.. even if it's not a chainstunning monster they are impossible to kill.. I can think of many abillities that are as much I WIN abillities as FZ tbh.. atleast in 1 vs 1 situations.. But think Gamah has allready given us the answer, why it is so.. Just sad it has to be that way imo..

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
heh did anyone that DOSENT own a ml8 soj complain about fz nerf? :p

imo is a good change, fucking stupid ability anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom