For those People

Ucallme

Banned
For those People who read FH

If you log onto FH and find that most of the posts are either Whining/FAO qq etc... IGNORE it and try logging in yourself. You might be surprised and end up thinking this isn't as bad as people say on FH.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinag

Part of the furniture

If you log onto FH and find that most of the posts are either Whining/FAO qq etc... IGNORE it and try logging in yourself. You might be surprised and end up thinking this isn't as bad as people say on FH.

Amphrax/Arauddry

You've become really addicted to FH lately :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

:)

I'd make a run or two, but I removed Windows.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

Amphrax/Arauddry

99% OF THE FUCKING THINGS ARE POSTED BY YOU! :kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
I see a whine about whine. :(

And yea, this server is actually half decent IF people could just stop retaking keeps and leave irvr up and running. :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
99% OF THE FUCKING THINGS ARE POSTED BY YOU! :kissit:

Is that so?

Thats a nice positive reply.

I bet your still angry with me because I killed your little kobbie hunter?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Everz

FH is my second home
i did and my accs are now closed.. what does that say?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
defo too much whine.. think the fact its just a game and not IRL etc escapes a lot of peeps.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If its Linux you can run with "Whine" aplication...im not kiding :p its called that :D

Yeah, it's Linux. But I'm not going let it run under Wine (Wine Is Not an Emulator). Not sure if it even does.

Beside of Edius 4 Pro for nice non-linear video editing and some games I am not missing anything.

Might get me an extra hard disk and use Windows again when Tabula Rasa ships.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
defo too much whine.. think the fact its just a game and not IRL etc escapes a lot of peeps.

Has someone else taken over your FH account?:) A year ago you were posting DAOC was more important than life threads!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I just love it how ucallme makes a thread with his ucallme account then farms it with his Amphrax account :x blatent post farming.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Is that so?

Thats a nice positive reply.

I bet your still angry with me because I killed your little kobbie hunter?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Think thats where u get it worng mate - some of us don't get angry. We play coz we think its fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom