abuse of code of conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
lol keep posting mate, its really funny.

Everytime you post, you just keep showing us how stupid you are :)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
seethar said:
i wnat your sympathy in no way,tell you what,dont reply unless you know me,you are evidently just bored with nothing more to do,
go to daoc and run around in a zerg or something,lol

Your mastery of grammar is as good as your mastery of cheating....shit.

I still can't quite grasp why you even bothered to post in the first place. I can only summise that you thought the community would feel sorry for you in some way. Well lets make it simple for you shall we. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE.

seethar

Banned
Morchaoron said:
the logic that a shared buffbot is 'cheating' always made me scratch my head, since it gives you no bigger advantage logging a buffbot in yourself then by asking a guilldy to who it belongs to do it.
(ofc the real reason behind this is that sharing accounts would, in the hosting companies view, naturally lead to less $$$KAH'CHING$$$ for them ;p )

i always played daoc with another person in the room and we had 2 comps for our mains and i had one extra for a buffbot (which belonged to me), he did touch that computer sometimes to buff himself when i was afk, am i a account sharing cheating bastard now? :(

just look at it reasonably,some servers have a npc that gives your red/yellow buffs in the starting points of rvr,
why do you think goa doesnt do it to pryd/exc?
half the people that play have buffbots,if they gave out buffs they would take a big loss of $
well,the numbers are 1/4 of what they were when i first started playing,
guess it was a nice time to part,and the more and more replies i seen here makes me wish ive done it much sooner,lol

seethar

Banned
elbeek said:
Your mastery of grammar is as good as your mastery of cheating....shit.

I still can't quite grasp why you even bothered to post in the first place. I can only summise that you thought the community would feel sorry for you in some way. Well lets make it simple for you shall we. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE.
sympathy? roflmao,
maybe i wanted to get the morons of daoc fired up?lol
would it make you feel better if i said i cheat always ,i,ll go look for some codes now to find what i can cheat on next,lol
well elbeek,i didnt ask you to post here and didnt respond to any of your post,
but im sure your a loser that sits around wanking because your so bored,i dont give a fuck what you do,for all i care you can eat shyt and die! ,
i can say harsh things just like the rest of them,but i give everyone a first chance,
and do you know what,its not people like me that made everyone leave daoc these few months,its idiots like you that only help people when it benefits yourselves,i spent countless hours helping people,
thats what a online game should be about,
you im sure fit in the selfish category,as do the many people that has posted here,let me ask,why did you and the other smallminded people post?
to try to make yourselves feel better because you have no life?
well kids,im thru here as im moving on to better things in life,maybe i,ll pick up some cheat codes?lol

scratch maybe i,m looking for codes right now!lol

now watch how many morons reply,lmao

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
seethar said:
just look at it reasonably,some servers have a npc that gives your red/yellow buffs in the starting points of rvr,
No they don't. Again you prove that you have no clue.
seethar said:
why do you think goa doesnt do it to pryd/exc?
Because it doesn't exist except in your mind, which we can already see is deeply unstable.

seethar said:
half the people that play have buffbots,if they gave out buffs they would take a big loss of $
well,the numbers are 1/4 of what they were when i first started playing,
guess it was a nice time to part,and the more and more replies i seen here makes me wish ive done it much sooner,lol
Yeah we wish you'd quit sooner too.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
seethar said:
now watch how many morons reply,lmao

aha yeah, especially that seethar guy, he cracks me up with his useless arguments and awful grammar :D

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
seethar said:
but im sure your a loser that sits around wanking because your so bored,i dont give a fuck what you do,for all i care you can eat shyt and die!

hmm can he banned for that now? :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
seethar said:
eat shyt and die!

Bye bye!

Maybe you'll have to cry on VN now you've been banned both in-game and on FH :(

238.jpg

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
AAAAAAND another grand slam victory for the DAOC community.

Well done GOA and Eggy for getting rid of this guy \o/

Seethar:

leavetheinternet.jpg

Zede

Part of the furniture
seethar said:
to the retards and idiots that responded to this post,fukk off,lol,
but to my friends i had in daoc ,bye,
was nice knowing you aily:)
and to those that keep saying im lucky to have account? ,i dont ,i wont play any longer,yes it was harsh,and i read the coc that you and goa say i broke,
i see it no where that what i done breaks a rule,
if so then power leveling should be banned,
also goa ecourages people to get buff bots,its why they dont make a npc in keeps that can buff you for a fee,some of the american servers already do this,
goa wants you to get that extra account so you need pay double,
and i didnt post my first post to cry and complain,i told it to say goodbye to my m8s if any of them come here,
but most of the ppl that responded were complete retards so far,lol
and by resorting to name calling,you prove yourself complete retards that were probably picked on alot at your school,lol
well to my friends i can be found on argent dawn in wow alli side as seetholas

Is this guy actually some psycology student, testing online reactions to the dumbest thing you can ever type on a forum ?

seethar is a special type of person, he really needs cuddles peeps. :fluffle:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast 2 players from mid/glaston just got there rps removed..so your not the only one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom