abuse of code of conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

seethar

Banned
ive just been banned ,i and a friend sometime used teamspeak as we played daoc,he has been playing wow alot and i talked him into coming to daoc a lil to maybe get the feel of it? and maybe he,ll like it more then wow,
since he had a low lvl char and wanted to start a infiltrator,to play in battlegrounds he asked if he could kill my warlock to give him viper,
i agreed,but we did it where people culd see and i guess someone recorded our log file and sent it to goa to have us banned?
and in the email i was told my warlock would have no r pts or abilities now because of it,
this pissed me off so much ive decided to delete all my chars and quit daoc
if any of you knew me,i was seethar of prydwen,and seethalot/seethetic of excalibur,goodbye to my friends,
but i wont pay these people to treat us badly,
they should have sent us a warning or something,a suspension for 1 day would have been tolerable but to take away my realm rank just to show they can?
i had 100s of hours in rvr
i,ll devote my time to a more stable game,world of warcraft for instance,
or starwars galaxies,
they totally made daoc unfair anyways,everyone needs a buffbot to have a fair fight in rvr,
as soon as my chars become accessible i,ll delete them and uninstall daoc,
good luck with these goa assholes,but my advice to all of you is to be careful of them,they can do whatever they want to you for the smallest reasons:(

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
you cross realmed, which is why, you may not have deserved it, but your actions did.

it dont matter if it was just with a friend, you still crossrealmed which is why you got banned/reset.

Although how they knew you was doing it i dunno, unless you said anything in game, in which case, its still your own mistake :p, still... ive let low lvl's kill me in the past but without actually aranging it, i just wanted to die to release.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
how excatly did they abuse there CoC?

You broke the rules and got punished accordingly simple as that, ok a bit harsh punishment but still they could have just banned you outright.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
seethar said:
or starwars galaxies,
:(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait im not done yet

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With the amound of QQ from both of them games, make me think your a idot but then again you join FH today just to moan about your account being banned, Q freaking Q you cheated and you got what you deserved. I think it was a little harsh but at the end of day you you get what you deserved.

Penalties

GOA reserves the right (at any time and without prior notice) to reduce access to or block an account temporarily or definitively if the user has not respected this Charter, has encouraged another user not to respect the Charter or has caused harm to the user community.

Cross realming harms the comunity you said you only did it to help a lowbe well if you are willing todo it once, you will more than likey do it again and you have to face the consequences for you actions.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
So.... you wanted (a warlock) to give free viper to an infi (another loved class from OF) and hm... you're looking for sympathy? You're actually giving me more reasons to keep both accounts open tbh man

eble

Fledgling Freddie
cross realming sux to be honest and should have had a ban for it and warning .

deleting all RP's and realm ranks is a tad harsh maybe.

I've lost count of the times I've been verbally abused by people when using my ranger to take twrs/keeps.

I use to arrange Keep takes and the like but the abuse got too much from the RVR guilds, I look back now and should have reported all of them, I got constant swearing and die irl messges :D

now those should be perma bans imo but I always thought nothing would come of it.

Eble

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Well a 3-day ban or something is a ok warning.

But removing all the RP´s from the character is just retarded ...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You were lucky they only reset your RP and didn't give you a short term ban or more. That said if your Lock was 50 and had alot of RP's then I would agree the punishment was too harsh for a first offence. If this was your first time doing it then you were damn unlucky but you have to understand that there are people who do this on a regular basis and GOA have to do what they can to catch and punish people.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ailyn said:
Well a 3-day ban or something is a ok warning.

Agreed, removal of a months RP and a 3 day ban is what was needed. Total removal is very harsh and GOA need to reconsider thier policy if this is where it is going, however I do think that total RP removal is a very just punishment for repeat offenders.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wish they would delete all RPs and all equiptment of people that used radar/speedcheat or something like that, then everyone could see who cheated ;)
But ontopic, Bit dumb to do it where everyone can see you or see your deathspam.
Whenever I farmed my own chars I did it either at 4-6am in the morning or in a place nobody ever comes (was in OF).

Then again I see no use to farm my own characters now with the new RP gain just leech 1 kill and you got 2k RPs or something :eek:

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Right then, first of all you were an idiot, and get what you deserve. I don't really care about your fate. If this is true (and I've no idea if it is the case as you write like you are 5) then there are bigger questions to be answerd...

Particularly why GoA can now happily remove RPs from characters who are gaining an unfair RP advantage ... but when it came to the "great radar purge" where MILLIONS of RPs were gained unfairly, it was not to be done? They got a short holiday instead.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
That ban has nothing to do with cross realming. Its for Realm Point farming.... a growing practise since the cluster. So GoA are stamping it out, the lower character gets deleted and the higher level get his RPs reset and a ban iirc.

At the end of the day you got caught cheating, be glad you still have an account.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Agreed, removal of a months RP and a 3 day ban is what was needed. Total removal is very harsh and GOA need to reconsider thier policy if this is where it is going, however I do think that total RP removal is a very just punishment for repeat offenders.

To be honest, I would be happy that GOA just deleted accounts that cheated and never let their sorry asses back.

3 day bans are like 'go stand in the corner for 5 mins', about as effective a deterrant from cheating as being told that someone will be slightly upset with you if you cheat.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
you cheated, got caught and now are QQ-ing bout having to bear consequences?

o dear....

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Ailyn said:

actually i think it should be done to warlocks daily

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL!!! you chead an get busted an then you whine.. an lol your playing a warlock how hard can it be to get those rps back :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
seethar said:
ive just been banned ,i and a friend sometime used teamspeak as we played daoc,he has been playing wow alot and i talked him into coming to daoc a lil to maybe get the feel of it? and maybe he,ll like it more then wow,
since he had a low lvl char and wanted to start a infiltrator,to play in battlegrounds he asked if he could kill my warlock to give him viper,
i agreed,but we did it where people culd see and i guess someone recorded our log file and sent it to goa to have us banned?
and in the email i was told my warlock would have no r pts or abilities now because of it,
this pissed me off so much ive decided to delete all my chars and quit daoc
if any of you knew me,i was seethar of prydwen,and seethalot/seethetic of excalibur,goodbye to my friends,
but i wont pay these people to treat us badly,
they should have sent us a warning or something,a suspension for 1 day would have been tolerable but to take away my realm rank just to show they can?
i had 100s of hours in rvr
or starwars galaxies,
they totally made daoc unfair anyways,everyone needs a buffbot to have a fair fight in rvr,
as soon as my chars become accessible i,ll delete them and uninstall daoc,
good luck with these goa assholes,but my advice to all of you is to be careful of them,they can do whatever they want to you for the smallest reasons:(

ahh.. another cheater gone...xrealming suxx

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can't believe the poster is actually moaning about getting caught. You really can't be that stupid that you thought your actions were within the CoC?

Hope you really did delete the WL, one less to worry about! ;)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Busted!

You harmed the community in the way you gave Viper to an infil... think of all the pooor hiblets and midlets dieing to that viper

Attachments

• 146-dirtyevidence.jpg
    146-dirtyevidence.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 109

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
why did you think that realm point farming was within the COC ? you got caught probbly because you did a /who 100 heheh no gms online lets farm.

And didnt realise that some people do watch over the server when the gms arnt online and they do report things like this back to the gms.

Tbh glad you deleted we dont need people like you in this game.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
K so your friend wanted viper for thid? would not of lasted long tbh my friend thid caps at 1l5 yes but if you die when your 1l5 then you get kicked out:)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
K so your friend wanted viper for thid? would not of lasted long tbh my friend thid caps at 1l5 yes but if you die when your 1l5 then you get kicked out:)

/xpoff and u can stay...afaik u wont get kickt out if u not hit lvl 25

how u think ppl running around in thid with master soldier title...i dont think they die 1 miljon time a day just so they can get the title

Gamah

Banned
If your stupid enough gto get caught rpt farming you deserve to be banned.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:

The maximum of obtainable Rps in this is RR1L4, the Cap is 1L5...
At this point you will NOT get kicked out, you just wont benefit from the kills
The level cap is 25... At this point you WILL get kicked out if you have to release.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
U didnt just let your warlock die once - it was SEVERAL times - i've seen the screenshots coz u were caught by a fellow guildie.

Lowbie inf killing a warlock - 4000 RP
RP reset - Priceless ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom