About the 2 Relic raids i KINDA leaded

Tappipappi

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl are so pissed about it. I cant see why. Swallow before typing all those answers into FreddysHouse. First of all makes me feel bad if mids saying I have killed the game ..lolz... Hibs quitting too? Cmon... Albs are working together now. It is the only reason we have more relics than you. And my voice was heard in /cg so albs knew where we need them. I didnt plan zerg attacks, I asked for ppl who could help us taking out keeps/towers that would help achieve power relic.

Call me a zerg leader with n00b tactics. You had ur change to defend. In the later patch own relics are easier to get back. So get ur realm united or /quit if u really feel so. Cant understand this whining... Makes me feel lousy becouse we really worked today for our goal. And we did good job. So say GRZ to albion even tho u are mid or hib. Those who can do that deserves applodes. Then MAYBE we can say grz when you take our relics.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats on the raid. We cannot stop that many, no matter how hard we try. Maybe if all mids worked as one team, but even then we'd probably wear down in the end.

I wont start whining, I hope the game will stay fun. One little thing I hope for is that Hibs will realise we didnt double team vs them on purpose in the first week. And that its now perhaps time to go to the third realm.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
No matter how much hibs work together we still can't get half the people albion has = we lose by default. You fucked the server because no other realm has enough numbers to oppose you not because of any good team working.
I won't say grats or well done because it's not really deserved, your getting the relics was largely inevitable and a factor of having people not skill or tactics or organisation.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well anyone who thinks mythic designed the relics to not move for 6months-2yrs: its time to wake up.

gj tappi and lets hope theres many more to come (from all sides)

Calo

Part of the furniture
erm i said grats in both relic topics and i just got flamed for ac(which i never joined anyway)

anyway again, grats and deserved!

vintervargen

Banned
stupid ass, how many mids/hibs do you think gonna rvr when alb holds all or almost all relics?

GRATS.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Tappi had initial success in keep raids so people listened to him. And the more they listened the more he got done.

He's shown understanding of NF issues - supply chains, siege etc. This is a new scenario - forget the old tactics and MOs.

Simply put he led this raid - not planned or organsied but led. Unlike OF when raids had to be lightening fast because half a dozen pbaoers could hold a relic keep NF attacks take time. You have to build a foothold, reinforce it, move forward, attack and counterattack.

Mids could have killed off this raid, or held it up at many points - and yet bled and nott have been up for hours (if not days). I was back at fights after rebuffing before rez sickness had even worn off! you needed to split the alb forces, knock out the ports and counterattack. You had the numbers, but it just didn't happen.

Tappi did good and Alb loves him. Mids are just pissed because they know they screwed up.

Ladonna

Fledgling Freddie
Tappi i dont have the pleasure of knowing you in game but you are a good alb leader , You have done nothing wrong so you have nothing to feel guilty about , We can't defend vs them sort of numbers thats the truth of it , NF was created to assist relics to exchange hands more often but i ask you when you have a server that is not balanced how is that going to happen it ain't Ardamel and myself tried very hard to get the albs out of the realm but we could not beat the albs back due to the sheer numbers and even staying up till the early hours in the morning we could not do it. We lost the relic for 2 reasons , 1 Mids grow tired of defending the realm 24 - 7 as ppl dont play this game to retake towers and defend keeps they might want to get ML's or go on Guild hunts or exp a new alt they want to try so our numbers in the fronter was a shadow of yours as you well know already. 2. Was your sheer numbers when you have 400 mids online and you have 300 albs in your frontier and you have the added bonus of the hibs attacking the frontier also and you can just about get 6FG of mids together maybe some more at points to go and try to defend or take a tower you cant defend both so you the hibs or the albs win.

But you have done albion proud you have lead them to a victory which was primetime and you ain't killed this server NF did that mate Good luck in the future.

Ladonna

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
stupid ass, how many mids/hibs do you think gonna rvr when alb holds all or almost all relics?

GRATS.

how many albs rvred w/o relics ? Oo

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

GRATS.

ppl who just dont play cuz other realm got all relics are just said loosers nothing more to say. they can fuck off wont miss them

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
well anyone who thinks mythic designed the relics to not move for 6months-2yrs: its time to wake up.

gj tappi and lets hope theres many more to come (from all sides)
Relic movement would be good, but the odds on anyone holding 3 alb keeps vs the hugeass scout/sorc zerg is slim to none. All we get is relics static in albion. At least before they were split between 2 realms.

I remember when mid/pryd took all 6 relics there, it virtually killed RvR for months, I doubt this will be any different. :(

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
With that many people even a donkey would have taken the relics.
I fail to see the great achievement, actually quite amazed that it took so long time.

Steamrolling 100 mids with a 400+ zerg (and a lot of help from hibs taking keeps an towers) is a kids game.

I do admit it is sad to see that 50% of mids is RP whores and think they will get more points if the run solo or in small groups. But even with all 100 organized mids wouldnt stand a chance.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Actually we were taking alb held towers, hib didn't take any of the key keeps or towers for this raid, albs managed that alone.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
JackHeart said:
With that many people even a donkey would have taken the relics.
I fail to see the great achievement, actually quite amazed that it took so long time.

Steamrolling 100 mids with a 400+ zerg (and a lot of help from hibs taking keeps an towers) is a kids game.

I do admit it is sad to see that 50% of mids is RP whores and think they will get more points if the run solo or in small groups. But even with all 100 organized mids wouldnt stand a chance.

You see i love the people that say this without checking the numbers.

Check the other gratz thread - you actually had more people out there than the albs.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Danya said:
Relic movement would be good, but the odds on anyone holding 3 alb keeps vs the hugeass scout/sorc zerg is slim to none. All we get is relics static in albion.
Probably, but really thats what we expected from this patch: since its what happened on pretty much every US server in 1.70.

GOA are already testing 1.71, hopefully it wont be too far away. When that arrives retaking a relic means taking 1 keep, that should make it far easier for even the (underpopulated) Hibs to retake relics.

At the moment its turning into a 2 realm game: which is very little fun (at least from my point of view). Next patch could sort that out a little, but I doubt it'll do anything about the boring mindless keep-zerging crap.

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

GRATS.
how many albions kept rvring before NF when mids had all str relic and hibs had all power relic........
noone likes to die, but no matter who has relic, my group will not zerg in frontier.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Actually we were taking alb held towers, hib didn't take any of the key keeps or towers for this raid, albs managed that alone.

Are we playing on the same server?????

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
how many albions kept rvring before NF when mids had all str relic and hibs had all power relic........
noone likes to die, but no matter who has relic, my group will not zerg in frontier.

Why stop now? u do it SOOOOOO welll :clap:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
No matter how much hibs work together we still can't get half the people albion has = we lose by default. You fucked the server because no other realm has enough numbers to oppose you not because of any good team working.
I won't say grats or well done because it's not really deserved, your getting the relics was largely inevitable and a factor of having people not skill or tactics or organisation.
The only thing hibs organise is how to come round the loosing side from behind and swoop down like vultures after a mass fight. Well now you have more to worry about, thanx to your efforts helping the albs take keep after keep in our frontier they now have the relic bonus. Well done pat on the back and please do /quit. Ive said it before, ill say it again, the 2 underdog realms shoudl work against the albs, but no, you just swan round picking up their offal.

As for grats, not a hope, a zerg takes no leadership, no organisation and no brains to do, in fact tbh, you took way longer than I expected, so stop patting yourself on the back you egotistilce ass.

And before you think I wont critisise my own realm, just some of you do a /who when the relic got taken in each RvR zone, groups scattered to the four corners of the realm, hunting those illusive RPs, not giving 2 shits about Ardamels attempts to get you all to think as a team, oh no, liek the hibs, RPs4tehwin.

NF hasnt ruined anything, realm populations and sheer mewantmewant greed has.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
You see i love the people that say this without checking the numbers.

Check the other gratz thread - you actually had more people out there than the albs.

Yeah riiiiiiight m8

Good one ;)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Underdogs?

Hib yes, Mid and Alb numbers are comparable. Mids aren't underdogs - complacent, disorganised, living in the past = all yes. But in no way, shape or form are you underdogs. You had more bodies in ygg to defend the relic than the albs had attacking - you were just out manouvered.

Gone is the day when the biggest alarmclock wins - Ardamel: its time to retire.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Killrake said:
Are we playing on the same server?????

Quit the whine and quit the game :touch:
All your whine wont change anything :flame:
We have YOUR relic and thats it... Get it back or quit the game, coz your whine suck :m00:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
thanx to your efforts helping the albs take keep after keep in our frontier
Uh, exactly what did Hibs do to help Albs?

Bledmeer, Nottmoor and Glenlock were all taken from Mids by Albs.
As far as I can remember all towers at those keeps were taken from Mids by Albs.

Only Hib controlled towers in Mid today were a couple of Blendrake towers - irrelevant to the relics.

Hibs might have taken a few towers at Notts/Bled at times: from Albs with the intention to farm Albs trying to retake them. That did nothing to help Albs, but instead stopped us from porting in until they were retaken.

Theres hardly been any worthwhile numbers of Hibs in Mid Frontier this weekend, when there were they were doing nothing to help take relics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom