About the 2 Relic raids i KINDA leaded

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Mids could have killed off this raid, or held it up at many points - and yet bled and nott have been up for hours (if not days). I was back at fights after rebuffing before rez sickness had even worn off! you needed to split the alb forces, knock out the ports and counterattack. You had the numbers, but it just didn't happen.

Bled and Notts towers were ping-ponging all day yesterday, but whichever one we stopped you porting to, you just came via the other one. You then retook the tower with well over double the numbers of defenders. We could only take both a Notts and Bled tower at the same time if we split our force, and you still had the numbers to overwhelm any defence we put up. We even went to knock out an alb tower with 4fg and got hit by nearly 100 albs in the process.

As I said in the other thread it was inevitable that the relics were going to lost, but all credit to Tappi for managing to herd people in the right direction at the right time.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Spyf said:
Quit the whine and quit the game :touch:
All your whine wont change anything :flame:
We have YOUR relic and thats it... Get it back or quit the game, coz your whine suck :m00:

STFU babyboy and start sucking ur mums titty

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i hope this means albs stop roleplaying with 4fg+ at every tower / keep / bridge / open ground where they saw an icon flashin :p

You got your relic, fine... now stop your retarded zerg albion. (all realm zerg sure etc, but atm alb zerg is a far far far far far more common then ever xD)

nice raid i guess, at least we had the chance to watch the show LIVE. The show what US dudes whined so much about, NF mechanics aka pure numbers4tehwin with range > all, porting to keeps bla bla. Anyways, enjoy your relics... albion didnt see many for a long time, though not sure how many ppl will log on to fight 6 relic equiped (thus more ALOT more pwful) zerg, doesnt make that much sense in smaller scale battlez.

yes i kinda xpect hib relic going to alb next week :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't it funny that the 2 realms who held 3 relics each for as long as most players can remember are now suddenly spitting the dummy because Albs who have had 0 relics for so long now can suddenly compete?

And its suddenly Albions fault we have more players? did we press gang the new gamers into joining this realm? did we put guns to their heads and make them roll alb? No they joined the realm that appealed to them and I have no sympathy for the fotm noobs who all rerolled hib and mid just so they can get the latest overpowered classes, well I hope your enjoying your fotm wtf own classes now twats :flame:

But to the enemies with the common decency to recognise effort, well done, I look forward to more sieges against you.

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
[21:06] <kwidz> 187 albs in yggdr
[21:06] <kwidz> how many mids?
[21:08] <Rad^> 215

Check first, think second, post third.

I call that i lie... There is no chance at all that there was 215 mids in Yggdra at that moment.. No chance at all.. I didnt check the exact time, but there were less than 100, including BBs at Vindsaul...

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
JackHeart said:
I call that i lie... There is no chance at all that there was 215 mids in Yggdra at that moment.. No chance at all.. I didnt check the exact time, but there were less than 100, including BBs at Vindsaul...

Yeah right....

Ladonna

Fledgling Freddie

Hmm i wonder where the BB's could possiably be i wonder if they could also be in Yggdra oh yes they are !

Do them figures actually show there was 215 mids there no there was not.

Ladonna

ps post it for a 4th time if you feel the need it to.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie

Only thing those lines tell me is that you are full of shit. :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Isn't it funny that the 2 realms who held 3 relics each for as long as most players can remember are now suddenly spitting the dummy because Albs who have had 0 relics for so long now can suddenly compete?

And its suddenly Albions fault we have more players? did we press gang the new gamers into joining this realm? did we put guns to their heads and make them roll alb? No they joined the realm that appealed to them and I have no sympathy for the fotm noobs who all rerolled hib and mid just so they can get the latest overpowered classes, well I hope your enjoying your fotm wtf own classes now twats :flame:

But to the enemies with the common decency to recognise effort, well done, I look forward to more sieges against you.

This is mostly true, the the thing you forget is that Albion always has had numbers, and this often countered against the 20% mele and power bonuses.

Now Albion will have numbers, 20% mele, (soon) 20% magic bonus, how can mid and hib compete?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie

i was at the fooking gate and we never had MORE mids then albs.

lol twat :X

and if you wanna play with irc - logs lets see

[22:43] <Dorin> can see it all
[22:43] <Dorin> like
[22:44] <Dorin> after all the strougles in the past, albion finaly pwning

Kagato's post was somewhat predictable : )))

[22:44] <helme> Congratulations on zerging your way to the 5th relic hope you will have fun when everyone quitted RvR and go PvE

[22:44] <Dorin> then warder albs gonna post: OMFG op easy moders now you feel my wrath
[22:44] <Khalen> lol
[22:44] <calo`> aussi his comment will be like "mid population -60% , now i have to watch tv with my mom:<"

there lets fooking flame some xD

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
stupid ass, how many mids/hibs do you think gonna rvr when alb holds all or almost all relics?

GRATS.

Did Albs all quit when we had no relics?

Confirms all my suspicions about Hib/Mid on Excal. Both realms full of the servers kiddies.

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Killrake said:
:puke: Tappi

Loss is a bitter pill to swallow, no? Alb's got relics they worked for, big deal if they zerged to get it, how else to do you expect to take a relic - with a poodle? Knock on the relic doors and ask for the relic nicely? Alb's took them fair and square - end of story.

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Tappipappi said:
Ppl are so pissed about it. I cant see why. Swallow before typing all those answers into FreddysHouse. First of all makes me feel bad if mids saying I have killed the game ..lolz... Hibs quitting too? Cmon... Albs are working together now. It is the only reason we have more relics than you. And my voice was heard in /cg so albs knew where we need them. I didnt plan zerg attacks, I asked for ppl who could help us taking out keeps/towers that would help achieve power relic.

Call me a zerg leader with n00b tactics. You had ur change to defend. In the later patch own relics are easier to get back. So get ur realm united or /quit if u really feel so. Cant understand this whining... Makes me feel lousy becouse we really worked today for our goal. And we did good job. So say GRZ to albion even tho u are mid or hib. Those who can do that deserves applodes. Then MAYBE we can say grz when you take our relics.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

You didnt kill the game. Someone else would have taken leadership of the zerg eventually, u just yelled loudest first so to speak. Tbh u not using noob tactics, u use the well used Alb "bring more ppl then you opponent" tactic which pretty much is the only tactic every Alb leader leading a succsessfull RR have used. Mythic killed the game with very poor planning. They should have been focusing alot more on population issues.
Tbh I doubt the relics will change hands anymore after u zerg the Hib one. We do have good organisation in Midgard and work well togheter.. we have proven that time and time again in the past.. but now in NF it doesnt matter what tactics and traps we put up.. its all about numbers.
We cant even mass enough ppl to take any keeps from the vast hordes Albion.. its a pure population issue now.

Lerig

Fledgling Freddie
Spyf said:
Quit the whine and quit the game :touch:
All your whine wont change anything :flame:
We have YOUR relic and thats it... Get it back or quit the game, coz your whine suck :m00:

well rember that in 1.71 ther change the relic system so Mid/hib relic will be in 1 of you keeps insted of in you relic keep so the relics will change handes alot

and Midgard Will take ther relic back even if we is out number :kissit:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
stupid ass, how many mids/hibs do you think gonna rvr when alb holds all or almost all relics?

GRATS.

I guess the albs can call it skill like hib/mids did :)

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Mid/Hib got powerful classes for FGs. Albion got powerful classes for zergs. Considering Mythic just removed the chance to do proper Fg v Fg and RvR in DF there is only zerging left.. which makes Albion the winner.
Tbh, the only real effort Ive seen in NF have been from Hibs and Mids. Albs have had it very easy so far. Will get alot easier too.. but also alot more boring.

poky

Fledgling Freddie

well mids in yggdra includes buffbots and shitloads of people that were not intrested in realm defence, just like ther were alot of albs who were not intrested in taking mid relic.

The accual amount of mids defending was sigificantly lower than 215.

Wish the relicbonuses were reworked completely to give rp bonus or something instead, since they completely unbalance the game..

congratulations to the relic though.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Really trying to fight, and lose in the end, is bitter as you most likely know. Thus alot of mid players are moaning and come up with explanations why their performance wasnt enough. It should be noted however that the biggest losers on these forums at this point is not the crying mids, but the couldless of albs that starts flaming losing "side" of the battle, claiming they are noobs, skillless etc..

Personaly never gave a f about the relics and the only reason grv ran with fg in mid frontier was that noaim cries so much if we dont ;)

TinyPop

Fledgling Freddie
kerrrrrrrrrplonkkk

pls stop whining mids, albs lived w/o relics and got thru it, leave now and the realm is better off w/o you. albs, grtz for takin the relics with the only real way u know how to - zerg ftw WITH suppt of the server this darn time!!

please, all, as EU brother n sisters, put ur hands together for this short prayer:

Our Server,
Who art is use,
Hallowed be thy Realm Relics,
Give mythic today its daily grtz,
For upgrading the Toaster Servers,
Letting the Albs do what they know best,
Zerg in strength without server crashing now,
Let it be as it shall be, Albs RR prime time only,
Mids RR with what they use best - alarm clock raids,
Neither shall clash again, RP whoreage shall be that of the past,
Bar those killed doing Frontier Epic Quests, or TK Camper delight,

Amen

:clap:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
Mid/Hib got powerful classes for FGs.

This is true, but you might want to add albion too, yes, albs also got powerful classes for FGs (Are you shocked?)

Overpowered said:
Albion got powerful classes for zergs

This is very very very useless point(analysing the obvious?), which realm has no powerful classes for zergs?

Cabalists, theurgists, mercenaries, paladins, minstrels, all highly powerful characters in fg versus fg combat.

If you were getting at the "but lolish albs can't make gankgroups! We don't have the CLASSES" topic (which has been discussed about countless times) then I tell you, you're wrong, albs could just as well run gankgroups easily and perform fine in rvsr without outnumbering the other realms.

Thank god both english servers have had albion gankgroups which clearly prove the "omfg lololz albs cannot stand a chance in fg vs combat" point WRONG (I'm talking about PE and AD, there were others too but these are the best example atm)

But of course it is always easier to just go with a helluvalot people than to artifact and ml up a character perfectly.

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of the alb comment seem to indicate a lack of understanding in what their own classes are capable of.

You have zero use for relics to be on same power level as your enemies.
Not like you would believe me anyway, but theres still hope for one alb to stop up and think about it.

vintervargen

Banned
Kagato said:

rvr guilds have quit. almost non existant fg combat.

albs have more players. now more relics. OP classes atm: theurg, scout, sorc, minstrel, eldritch, sm, bd is the ones that pop into my mind.

think, then post.

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar
Aye, after TOA those Alb caba/sorch groups got prettey nasty, but Mid/Hib has the most "flexible" fgs.
Albion has the class with longest range, the class with most utility, the class with best bofs, the best zerg CC, the best petspammer etc etc. Only a fg combination of these gets gimped, but put all these chars togheter in large numbers and u get one hell of a zerg.

vintervargen

Banned
Skilgannon said:
Did Albs all quit when we had no relics?

Confirms all my suspicions about Hib/Mid on Excal. Both realms full of the servers kiddies.

4fg dont need relics to kill 1fg.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
Really trying to fight, and lose in the end, is bitter as you most likely know. Thus alot of mid players are moaning and come up with explanations why their performance wasnt enough. It should be noted however that the biggest losers on these forums at this point is not the crying mids, but the couldless of albs that starts flaming losing "side" of the battle, claiming they are noobs, skillless etc..

Personaly never gave a f about the relics and the only reason grv ran with fg in mid frontier was that noaim cries so much if we dont ;)

The only people im flaming is not the 'losers' but the attitudes of those mids and hibs who are whining because their fotm one button classes are not owning anymore.

I have nothing but respect for my enemies who fight with equal respect back, those though are not the people you see here whining and flaming albs who are finally getting their act together, those are the people that said grats, we'll get you next time.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
rvr guilds have quit. almost non existant fg combat.

albs have more players. now more relics. OP classes atm: theurg, scout, sorc, minstrel, eldritch, sm, bd is the ones that pop into my mind.

think, then post.

How about you take your own advice? Albion classes are all one trick ponies, good at what they do but not at anything else which is a key disadvantage when your trying to pack all the key abilities into 8 spots in a group that hibs can do with only 5 spots.

The only real advantage we have out of any of the classes you mentioned in current NF rvr is the range on sorc mezz which with all the aoe siege equipement bombing the place to shit is mostly irrelivent till one side charges and all realms benefit from archer zergs.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
How about you take your own advice? Albion classes are all one trick ponies, good at what they do but not at anything else which is a key disadvantage when your trying to pack all the key abilities into 8 spots in a group that hibs can do with only 5 spots.

The only real advantage we have out of any of the classes you mentioned in current NF rvr is the range on sorc mezz which with all the aoe siege equipement bombing the place to shit is mostly irrelivent till one side charges and all realms benefit from archer zergs.

Please correct me if Im wrong but are you saying that the boltrange mez is irrelevant in largescale battles because of siege equipment?

and there are quite a few good albclasses that are not 'one trick ponies' dontcha think? sorc being damagedealer and main mezzer for example, and thurg being damagedealer and interupter.

Daenry

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on a good raid, you shouldnt feel lousy that people said u killed the game, mithic took care of that by introducing a very one dimensional game; keep takes and seiges r ok now and again but having them continuesly rammed down your throat is boring as hell. I feel bringing nf out was the first nail in daoc coffin and WoW will be the last nail.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Daenry said:
keep takes and seiges r ok now and again but having them continuesly rammed down your throat is boring as hell.

think that sums nf up well for alot of people :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom