About Horner

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Point is really that one, i quoted the CoC and Requiel didn't even bothered to erply to it, wtf does it mean then? Can i trash it? Cause surely the guy ain't exactly acting as "Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. ".
Now my question is simple, can i trash this part of the CoC and go around yelling "fuck off u noobs LAL" etc every 2 mins and generally spoiling fun of other players? Cause it's the only thing he actually does in game and it seems it's perfectly legit.

Users are expected to show respect, but stomping down on everyone who swears would end up with an awful lot of people banned :p

(especially late night on the weekend...)

If he abuses people and it's ott and it's not just part of a dialogue with abuse going both ways he'll get suspended/banned/whatever.

/ignore Horner would fix an awul lot of people's concerns ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
How about...

5. He defends him because he likes to play in a similar fashion.

I'm not saying Flim is into griefing and rude behaviour and such, but if you ever read any of his other posts you'd know he's all into the 'red is dead' thing, which he keeps mentioning in every 'omg you added' thread.

and you dont defend the "red is dead" policy?

remember the countless times my ears got tired of listening to "STRAEF DONT ADD" or yelling that exact same sentence myself :D

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is an asshole yes ... and find it funny to rightnow ppl and get them banned it seems ...

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
sry forgot the screenshot i took :touch:

Attachments

• sshot0621.JPG
    sshot0621.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 193

Septina

Part of the furniture
[00:06] <xxxxxx> rofl
[00:06] <xxxxxx> horner banned xD
[00:06] <xxxxxx> there is a god!
[00:07] <xxxxxx> for griefing

Anyone able to back this up? xD

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
[00:06] <xxxxxx> rofl
[00:06] <xxxxxx> horner banned xD
[00:06] <xxxxxx> there is a god!
[00:07] <xxxxxx> for griefing

Anyone able to back this up? xD

Heard it to, but i really hope its a perm ban so many times this retard been banned before so really do hope its a perm now

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Heard it to, but i really hope its a perm ban so many times this retard been banned before so really do hope its a perm now

Roll up Roll up join the euro lynch mob and get prizes today ;)

Lets hope if he is banned and its because of player pressure some of the holier than thou,never do anything wrong brigade arent next on the hit list for playerpower.

Take a keep and all the enemy realm will report you for griefing them,take a relic and both enemy realms will report you for griefing, where will it end,killing someone else is griefing them.

Horner is no saint but I think it will be a very sad day indeed if player power has won out over being allowed freedom to play how they want within the rules.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Point is really that one, i quoted the CoC and Requiel didn't even bothered to erply to it, wtf does it mean then? Can i trash it? Cause surely the guy ain't exactly acting as "Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. ".
Now my question is simple, can i trash this part of the CoC and go around yelling "fuck off u noobs LAL" etc every 2 mins and generally spoiling fun of other players? Cause it's the only thing he actually does in game and it seems it's perfectly legit.

i suppose none at the GoA office has been submitted to his playstyle yet then, can be only one of few logical explanations to why he is allowed to do what he does.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly we didn't ban TT. Secondly we absolutely did not take action because of complaints. It was because two individuals had crossed a line that we were not prepared to see blurred. I'm not sure how you can describe taking towers as being against the spirit of the game - capturing RvR objectives pretty much defines the spirit of the game. If you weren't referring to that then please feel free to clarify your point.

When will u guys just admit He works for You , its so obivous hes a member of staff at GoA and thats how hes managed to somehow survive these last 4 years without being perma banned for being the most ultra-:wanker: player of all time , cept maybe me :p

Hell i used to put up with him but even ive had grief off him this last year for no reason. Still.. he does cheer people up when we kill him.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Horner for President !! :worthy:

So true .... Horner needs more love!!
b231.gif

censi

Can't get enough of FH
GOA have the right to do what ever they want with any accounts on the european servers. You can close horners account if you thought he was an idiot. You could close it if you thought his presence was prolly bad for the european DAOC community in general. You could close it if you hate the french! its your game....

this guy is an example of someone whos been allowed to play like a real asshole. A real extreme asshole though who plays soley to greif and likes to rub peoples faces in it with emote spams.

If on his posts on FH he was like quiet or just kept it simple saying he plays for fun and to kill etc.. then fine. but when you see what a fucking moron he is on the boards and tie that into how he plays. you realise your game is better off without him.

I think GOA's heart is in the right place, but its decision making is a bit suspect sometimes. TT yes were a real nice bunch of players who were respected on the boards, respected in game, good solid comunicators and friendly peeps who got banned for doing something detrimental to their guilds rvr performance in favour for a more fair and healthy server. The type of opponents or realm mates you want.

horner is just a dick... disrespectfull to his own realm mates, emote spammer, rude/borderline illiterate, prolly driven a lot of players away from the game.. yet not worthy of a "dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out" ban.

requiel you are the voice of reason on this server. the next time you get a complaint regarding this numbnut you know what to do. :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
testosterone can make young males act real strange, poor olly :(

its a game, really get over it.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Damn how could I missed this thread, I should read FH more. So did he got banned now or what?! :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Horner is a right old **** but shit, he'll still be playing when the rest of dyvet move on

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Damn how could I missed this thread, I should read FH more. So did he got banned now or what?! :D

I saw the old dog around Nged when the albs made an attempt for the power relic.

Tho something was wrong because his RP's last week were only like 18k either he's been on holiday or something else.

Eble

France is eternelle

FU NOOB LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON DREAMING !!!

NEVER BEEN BANNED , NEVER WILL !!! :kissit:

I AM DAOC !!! :iagree: :worthy:

MOVE ON TO WOW IF U CAN'T TAKE IT !!!

TELL ME ENGLISH , HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE POWERLESS AND IMPOTENT ??? :sex:

VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE DSK !!! :clap:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hehe Mr free rp's is back then? how does it feel to die to a solo cave shaman horner :)?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
FU NOOB LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON DREAMING !!!

NEVER BEEN BANNED , NEVER WILL !!! :kissit:

I AM DAOC !!! :iagree: :worthy:

MOVE ON TO WOW IF U CAN'T TAKE IT !!!

TELL ME ENGLISH , HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE POWERLESS AND IMPOTENT ??? :sex:

VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE DSK !!! :clap:

• Welcome back, come grief some Americans please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom