About Dyvet Admins..

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
You are missing my points.

Firstly, his job is harder for the very reason that he does care actually care about the community, and cares about the state the server is in. If I called you up every day for a month and told you you were doing a shit job, because of x, y and z then that would make your job harder, it would piss you off.

Regards the other point - absolutely I agree - and have posted this elsewhere, but your'e missing a fine distinction - thats the distinction between raising issue and arguing for the server and changes improvements you wish to see, and the just simply insulting someone.

Now I dont think you have just resorted to insults, but a few other have.

Ofcourse the other bit you didnt pick up on is that I really dont think now any arguments can be raised or anything can be done to change the status quo. Time for that was 2 years ago.

Hope thats ok. Dont see the point of slinging insults at the GM who has taken the time to post here, but that is a very different statement to me saying you shouldnt engage in lively discussion about the state of the server and the failings of GoA.

Im a disappointed client of a company who i paid for their services i was promised and didn't got what i paid for! I didn't took on insults yet but i don't like the phrase of the day the represent of the GOA wrote (nothing good to say don't say etc ... its utter bullshit cause if u representing some company than u have to listen to criticism as well)

and where is that care? cause he posts in freddys? i post here too so that makes me a carebear? some other ppl post here too as well and i dont wanna discuss the quality of some posts i saw over years here or some points i seen or posted myself as well ... it doesnt means anything

And one more thing: why the hell they couldnt make the Roll of Honor work for how long, or the frequent sub pay failure (not to mention that when they introduced that pay system it was automatically renewing every month and billed me and other ppl i know few times while i wasn't playing?) and its they website that is supported by them that doesnt work properly and after that we should expect them to make a cluster or char transfer? I belive that they are just incompetent as company at doing anything right!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh I still play on dyvet but it has lost it as so many people are leaving its sad to see so many people so fed up with GoA which I understand and I do think dyvet should cluster becuase it was 1 of the best servers and now its going down and I don't think that should happen.

So please GoA do somthing to make people happy cluster dyvet and you might get more money :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh I still play on dyvet but it has lost it as so many people are leaving its sad to see so many people so fed up with GoA which I understand and I do think dyvet should cluster becuase it was 1 of the best servers and now its going down and I don't think that should happen.

So please GoA do somthing to make people happy cluster dyvet and you might get more money :)

You can't put all blame on GOA for Dyvet yes they messed things up a little especially Requiel with his biased attitudes and Lies.

Dyvets problem is a lot left this server but not left DAOC but you being an Alb wouldn't understand why they left as you got that amoeba sized braincell that can't comprehend that Some Alb players were to blame for it's decline with they incessant grief playing.

The population of Dyvet could not keep up with this griefing and before you go and say it 24/7 game YES it is but people need to be active to participate not when they gone to bed.

Soulja

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
LOL FFS why do you aways have to blaim alb its like this oh ffs alb took are tower and albs mucked the server up ect its like you aways have tof blaim a realm ffs have yu not seen GoA, they did nothing to get dyvet servers up even more becuase they cba to do it.

anyway cba to speak about this anymore it will just cause an argument.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL FFS why do you aways have to blaim alb its like this oh ffs alb took are tower and albs mucked the server up ect its like you aways have tof blaim a realm ffs have yu not seen GoA, they did nothing to get dyvet servers up even more becuase they cba to do it.

Did you skip your grammar lessons?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

It not all ALBS tho dopey Bollox it the small minority from that realm that griefed it I blame.

Soulja

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
hmm not heard anything back from GoA awell cba to complain there never good at keeping the servers up aways lazy and oh yea when does the next patch come out GoA its taken yu 3 months and still 1.89 still not even done

I heard US server it took them 1 month from 1.88 to 1.89
awell maybe might come out this month or the next month
or maybe when the dyvet server is dead.

btw I will gratz you when dyvet server is dead becuase I think thats what you want
probably GoA will have a party when dyvet server dead :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hmm not heard anything back from GoA awell cba to complain there never good at keeping the servers up aways lazy and oh yea when does the next patch come out GoA its taken yu 3 months and still 1.89 still not even done

I heard US server it took them 1 month from 1.88 to 1.89
awell maybe might come out this month or the next month
or maybe when the dyvet server is dead.

btw I will gratz you when dyvet server is dead becuase I think thats what you want
probably GoA will have a party when dyvet server dead :p

ROFL Why do still insist on blaming GOA ????? it not GOA's fault that Dyvet went into decline it was players on that server lol.

The players left Dyvet for reasons of they own MINE as you well know was because some lame ASS Albs decided to grief it but that is my opinion.

Goa messed up I admit especially Requiel but Dyvet took a turn for worse for me when Elitist pricks like CM had no consideration for Server or they own realm mates with they actions so get over blaming Goa.

Soulja

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Can`t blame GOA for the eventual decline of the cluster.

But we can blame GOA for running a mutant version of the database that isn`t even compatible with its own type (ie. English and German databases).

The whole history of the English servers over the last few years reads as an article on worsethanfailure.com. One clusterf`ck after another. :/

A shame, really. The English cluster had a few years left in it, and that is not going to happen now.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I bought my car around the same time Excal went live, and Ive just traded it in due to old age and because Ford no longer give a shit about it and wont fix it for me, and they sold it to me with working electric seats, but they dont work now, and they say its my problem.

Moral of the tale, trade in ya EU account for a nice shinny US one with a new warentee and a company that does give a shit.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Can`t blame GOA for the eventual decline of the cluster.

But we can blame GOA for running a mutant version of the database that isn`t even compatible with its own type (ie. English and German databases).

The whole history of the English servers over the last few years reads as an article on worsethanfailure.com. One clusterf`ck after another. :/

A shame, really. The English cluster had a few years left in it, and that is not going to happen now.

Lack of advertisement.
Lack of access to buy the game in stores overall.
A terrible way to handle the databasecrash on Prydwen and I mean terrible.
Some questionable ways of dealing with the community in some specific matters that actually was important to quite alot of people.
Lack of information regarding problems overall, stoneface has been GOAs way of dealing with most things during the years, this is not the way to deal with anything over the internet in this century if you want a loyal customerbase that stays in the longrun.

Dunno but... all those are things we can blame GOA for, imo anyways.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
lol we where on a dragon raid last night and the dyvet server crashed and went LD all who where at the dragons lair and then we got back in the game. dragon was back to full life and we all died. it took us 1 hour to nearlly kill that dragon and got nothing when we went LD.

what a complete decrase Im complaining to GoA now to see what happened last night and I give yu and updata to see what they say about it.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
this is what happened on the dragon raid

hi goa yesterday night at 9pm gmt we all went LD who where on the dragon raid.
we started at 7:30pm gmt got to the dragon at 8pm gmt and then we where killing goly for an hour. when we got to 9pm I think the server crashed and the dragon was down to 10%.
we came back into game found that the dragon was back up full life and then we where bascally buggerd then as goly came towards us and we all got killed which was bascally the whole bg. when we all got back into game.

Last night when that happened I was quite angry we got nothing when it took 1 hour or more to get the dragon down too 10% and we got nothing out of it. also other players in the dragon raid last night where quite anry at this becuase they came to the dragon raid and also got nothing.

so Im asking could we get respec stones or anything to make me and other people happy who where on that dragon raid last night.

This is the reply from goa
Hello,

Thank you for your report, We can fully understand that it must have been very frustrating to take the dragon down to just 10% health when the disconnect occurred, however this was a router problem within the OpenTransit system - something which is out of our control.

Unfortunately we are unable to grant any players items for killing the dragon as this is against our policy - however we do hope that you will be able to try again and find success.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

complete shit how the fuck can you not give anything to us goa

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
goa are starting tp piss me off again they seem they wont be able to get the next patch 1.89 out untill end of november (cough ) like thats ever going to happen probably goa will have other excuse and say soz goa have to delay it becuase they cba to get to work on time so we will delay it till the end of march. hmm i wonder willl dyvet be still alive? think not

tbh goa your a decrase and I hope you are ashamed of your selfs dyvet is not worth to play on anymore its a complete waste of money becuase all goa want now is just money they cba to come to the uk becuase I don't know probably becuase its to epencive what a total load of rubish

well guys if your at US good for you becuase yu do not want to come back.

well goa if you close dyvet down your be sorry
anyway Im so pissed off I don't know what i am saying

and roaken your doing a good job just a shame you have to be with a bad company. well tbh I probably talking about alod of rubish

anyway gl to everyone who moves on to other game
I wish yu the best of luck
goa not so I just think your a decrase
yu don't know what you have done to the server its no realms fault at all just goa lack of advertiseing.

anyway gl all

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Solic mate, you've just beta tested the shuting down of Dyvet, nothing to worry about :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately we are unable to grant any players items for killing the dragon as this is against our policy - however we do hope that you will be able to try again and find success.
ROLF at the reply they must of been laughing there asses of when they typed that

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
lol I know goa are complete ass holes
its like wtf try again is like wtf goa you are asking us to try again will tbh goa your the worst company Ive had to deal with lol

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
lol I know goa are complete ass holes
its like wtf try again is like wtf goa you are asking us to try again will tbh goa your the worst company Ive had to deal with lol

Yeah, same thing happend for me when i had a grp of elite albs going for legion in df.

We had him down to around 30% and then we all lded,
logged back and got killed.

The day after i mailed rightnow and got a response alot like yours

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
i will mail goa and ask them if they can grant my BM chanter bard and NS rr11... that would make me happy^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom