About Dyvet Admins..

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
I came online 6pm 2-10-2007 -> Roaken was online ..

i asked him.

Exceptionall. sends.
Could u Cluster Dyvet to any other server with some pop. or give a char transfer ?

Roaken-p answers.
Neither i'm afraid , technically it is not possible to cluster further and we do not offer character transfer.

Exceptionall. sends.
cant we pay for char transfer ? cause i dont wanna leave my achieved char
on long playtime

Roaken-p answers.
We do not offer Character transfer.

---
Conclusion they are fuckin lazy how hard is it to transfer ?
-guess it ain't hard at all..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
old news :D
Just reroll on another server, I'd recomend the US classic cluster, or if you dont like classic, roll on the Caerleon cluster.

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
friend of me <skilth> asked him same but said ..

<Roaken-p> we done not offer Character transfer

<skilth> you never will.

<Roaken-p> maybe in future
---

Conclusion.

when server is fully dead and noone wanna play daoc :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, my guess would be (however this would only apply if GoA is a bunch of greedy outright *****), that they are planning on getting as many players as possible to go through all the lvling and ToA'ing, and making people buy new accounts to play US, and when enough people have done this, they will give us the possibility to transfer, vs a relatively high fee, so they can make people lvl new chars and keep them in the game for longer, and still make more money as alot of people will probably renew the second chartransfer is possible.

So, let's all pray they are greedy *****, and not ***** that don't give a shit!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
jesus wept

when will you lot fucking learn to listen .

you have been told NO, so hassling the GMs about it every bastard day just makes you look like a bunch of ignorant wankers. it wont do anything. you know the answer, so leave it alone. if you are that bothered, stop whineing on FH, and fuck off to the US servers.

either put up and shut up, or vote with your feet, and your wallet, and bugger off elsewhere. no ifs, no buts, end of story.

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
jesus wept

when will you lot fucking learn to listen .

you have been told NO, so hassling the GMs about it every bastard day just makes you look like a bunch of ignorant wankers. it wont do anything. you know the answer, so leave it alone. if you are that bothered, stop whineing on FH, and fuck off to the US servers.

either put up and shut up, or vote with your feet, and your wallet, and bugger off elsewhere. no ifs, no buts, end of story.

My point is i dont wanna start over again ..

and btw u have a rr10 char ? -no. so shut up, thanks..

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, why don't you (edit: Mabs) go grab yourself a big cup of stfu?

We have all paid for GoA's service. We are not happy with it. We are allowed and imo inclined to speak up about it. Personally I feel GoA has not supplied the service I paid them for, and even though I know they are not obliged to give or help me in any way, I will still speak my mind on the subject, and so will others.

Mabs

Eh, why don't you (edit: Mabs) go grab yourself a big cup of stfu?

We have all paid for GoA's service. We are not happy with it. We are allowed and imo inclined to speak up about it. Personally I feel GoA has not supplied the service I paid them for, and even though I know they are not obliged to give or help me in any way, I will still speak my mind on the subject, and so will others.

and you come full circle
GOA will do what they want, and making yet another "OH LOLZ MEIGHTS I R TALKED TO A GM AND HE TOLD ME NOEZ" post is a waste of time and space.

Mabs

ah shit, my bad, sorry

only RR10 people are allowed an opinion and a say.

and people still wonder why DAOC in europe died...

:puke:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

getting rr10 zergsurfing/adding on temair or any other major cluster shouldn't be a problem for you either..

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
ah shit, my bad, sorry

only RR10 people are allowed an opinion and a say.

and people still wonder why DAOC in europe died...

:puke:

Think what he was getting at was that he put alot of time into the char not that he rox becuse he rr10 . But ever one see things in there own way :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't there a gaming ageny which is the equivalent to the British Trading Standards.

Surely it must be illegal to say that solutions are being thought up and dealt with when clearly there isn't anything being down. It's false advertisement.

Mabs

just to clarify something, im not a GOA apologist, i think its pretty shit what has happened to get us to this point

BUT

you ever see those religious people, in the high street with a megaphone, trying to preach to people ? and everyone avoids em, cos theyve heard it all before

thats what these posts are.
just let it die and be done with it :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Or......! Whine like bitches and cause misery for GoA! :p

Mabs

Or......! Whine like bitches and cause misery for GoA! :p

or option C
wait till GOA dont read the forums any more to any real degree, then all your doing is whining at each other, cos they cant hear you any more ! ;)

Sorin

Banned
I asked Roaken the same a few days ago.. and same reply.

Then i asked if he ruled out the possibility of character transfer
and i got no answer.

Something is going on ingame tho.. he spends alot of his time /anon.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
or option C
wait till GOA dont read the forums any more to any real degree, then all your doing is whining at each other, cos they cant hear you any more ! ;)

Or....! We're encouraging eachother to whine more at GoA/RightNow! :D

Septina

Part of the furniture

Haha? Because it's oh so hard to get a rr10 char these days? ^^
I've rerolled about 2 months ago and not regretting one second of it.
Spend one week pve'ing, getting lvl 50, ml10 and all artis you need and then play on a server that actually contains something more than NPCs. :)
Not a hard decision really. ^^

Sorin

Banned
Besides.. no reason to whine to the gms just yet.

Dyvet is still full of mids, hibs and albs.

This very minute there's atleast two fgh trying to take back dun crau.

And this is me getting zerged down by fg+hunter a few minutes ago :p

Attachments

• Dyvet is not dead.jpeg
    Dyvet is not dead.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 145

aika

Can't get enough of FH
catacombs models :< disgrace to humanity!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Haha? Because it's oh so hard to get a rr10 char these days? ^^
I've rerolled about 2 months ago and not regretting one second of it.
Spend one week pve'ing, getting lvl 50, ml10 and all artis you need and then play on a server that actually contains something more than NPCs. :)
Not a hard decision really. ^^
Not all can play with hand pick friends? stop talking BS fool all your toons have earned rpeeess,from zerging it up in a fg, belive it or not some do like to solo

Septina

Part of the furniture
Made more solo kills that only fools like you could only dream of getting my numbers:p

Solo kills on a warlock.......... respect.... xD
And we might have zerged alot during the last year, main reason? Not a single group that does otherwise and the ones that have we have respected.
Doesnt change the fact that i have been a part of serveral groups that has been able to beat all and any opposition this server has come up with, something you will never be able to say. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not all can play with hand pick friends? stop talking BS fool all your toons have earned rpeeess,from zerging it up in a fg, belive it or not some do like to solo

oh do fuck off pip, you really are a mental case, you have never soloed in your life, you are a useless excuse for a bottomfeeder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom