A well deserved clap @ Goa Staff

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Servers already up, way before time mentioned in news.
Well done folks!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! servers are allready up?! before i even got home from work? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO! :eek:

:p

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
true but :(

- New BG not loading, u port in and float for some time and get kicked out.
- Eld bolt recast timer´s still the same.

:(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Darkptang said:

First bugs encountered: 30 mins later servers go down. and stays down untill im done at work :flame:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Gahn said:
Servers already up, way before time mentioned in news.
Well done folks!

Thank you thank you ;)

We're still working on the problem that currently prevents TOA client users from entering Cathal Valley. Thank you for your input guys.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin can u give some info about Eld recast timer´s for bolt´s? it´s still 20s :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Darkptang said:
Xalin can u give some info about Eld recast timer´s for bolt´s? it´s still 20s :(

Didn't they only lowered the delve on casting time? Or am i wrong?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

They didn't mention recast timer on the notes.

Darzil

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:

Nope you're right, they reduced the cast time on every bolt spell by 20%.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

u right my bad sry sry :( i was gonna respect to void rofl 2sec cast and recast bolt hehehe

Xalin nvm /hide /hug

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well done to them indeed. Although I've not actually done anything with the extra time, it's still very effecient.

Darkptang said:

You have to remember mate that for them to go around and check every little thing, all quests, every mob etc etc would take an age; especially if they'd then have to do it testing all 4 clients as well. That's why they rely on player feedback to make issues go away AFTER the servers have come up. I'm sure a few more bugs will be found within the next few days but for the most part, things are working well in a very short time period. Send a rightnow if you encoutner any issues :D

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Well done to them indeed. Although I've not actually done anything with the extra time, it's still very effecient.

You have to remember mate that for them to go around and check every little thing, all quests, every mob etc etc would take an age; especially if they'd then have to do it testing all 4 clients as well. That's why they rely on player feedback to make issues go away AFTER the servers have come up. I'm sure a few more bugs will be found within the next few days but for the most part, things are working well in a very short time period. Send a rightnow if you encoutner any issues :D

I interviewed someone at EA/Westwood once about the development of one of the C&C games. And he told me that they poured about 15% of their entire budget into the betatesting allowing 1000's of people worldwide to be involved in a fully controlled closed beta (meaning all the people get screened and sign an NDA and have to turn in feedbackforms every so many days etc)

And even after that huge beta 12 hours after the game hit the shelfs there were more reported bugs then in the entire beta period. Not because it was a bad beta but because if you release a game and 100's of thousants of people play it, all with slightly different hardware setups etc... the odds of finding bugs go way way up.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
Thank you thank you ;)

We're still working on the problem that currently prevents TOA client users from entering Cathal Valley. Thank you for your input guys.

can you guys check the artie repair price too, seems as expensive as before

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
anioal said:
can you guys check the artie repair price too, seems as expensive as before

Yep good catch. We fixed that moments before you posted this, sorry about the mix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom