A quick look at the numbers....

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
show us with population and relic stats of

Excalibur
Alb - 3849 Chars 39.9% (10% pow bonus, 20% str bonus)
Hib - 2363 Chars 24.5%
Mid - 3420 Chars 35.5%

Prydwen
Alb - 2576 Chars 40.7% (10% pow bonus)
Hib - 1439 Chars 22.7% (20% str bonus)
Mid - 2312 Chars 36.5%

meaning that Hib Excal has a higher population percentage than on Hib Prydwen meaning that Hib Prydwen > Hib Excalibur as they appear to have spent more time getting to grips with NF despite the lowest population.

Mids on both servers have no excuse for not competing.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Gibbo said:

Excalibur
Hib - 2363 Chars 24.5%
Mid - 3420 Chars 35.5%

Prydwen
Mid - 2312 Chars 36.5%

meaning that Hib Excal has a higher population percentage than on Hib Prydwen meaning that Hib Prydwen > Hib Excalibur as they appear to have spent more time getting to grips with NF despite the lowest population.

what are these numbers based on?

ive been doing /who 50 on alb & hib for a week now and its usaly hibs around 100-140 and albs at the doubble

Marc

FH is my second home
Stallion said:
what are these numbers based on?

ive been doing /who 50 on alb & hib for a week now and its usaly hibs around 100-140 and albs at the doubble

This is what I cant understand. One night last weel I logged on alb/excal. Server stats said 1986 online. I did /who and there were 496 non anon albs. Unless there are 300 anon albs online

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
This is what I cant understand. One night last weel I logged on alb/excal. Server stats said 1986 online. I did /who and there were 496 non anon albs. Unless there are 300 anon albs online

Maybe you remember wrong and you did a /who 50 :drink:

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
yea I'd say figures showing lvl 50's online various times during the day would be more interesting.

I have done some testing myself with population on hib/mid/alb exc and even with /anon taken into account (spread between the realms) those figures doesnt seem to match... and tbh the realm with most people should tecnically have most share of /anon (hard to say though) making these figures even more inaccurate.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:

well did /who 50 so only showing the 50 ppl

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:

Excalibur
Hib - 2363 Chars 24.5%
Mid - 3420 Chars 35.5%

Prydwen
Mid - 2312 Chars 36.5%

Well pryd hibs were always better players than the excal ones, only they had a hard time keeping relics from mids. And mids are just bad players in general, its the new newbie realm I guess. Everybody wants to be a troll nowadays!

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to make up any exact numbers from 50 population because of the large share of /anon.

Just took a look at numbers now 14:30ish CET

TOTAL: 824

ALB: 293 (140 lvl 50)
MID: 180 (93 lvl 50)
HIB: 167 (93 lvl 50)

Anon: 184

Would be nice to make some statistics of this.. taking numbers from all realms once an hour for 24 hours etc

aveh

Fledgling Freddie
Gee, it's amazing what utter shite you find trolling the wrong server boards.

"Mids on both servers have no excuse for not competing."

Yes we do. But you'd just spam "QQ" and not listen regardless so why bother explaining? Here's some stats for you, pulled from Prydwen boards, current as of today:

Alb 57.1%
Hib 27,4 %
Mid 15,5 %

Thats the split of the 84 relics, worldwide. If that doesn't say "somethings not right" to you I don't know what will.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the relic split was 60% to the hibs before NF hit europe (just counting US servers)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
On US albs now hold >50% of relics once more.

Saying people are better because they hold more relics is a foolish argument anyway. All holding relics says is that you're more organised for keep takes than your opponent.

I'm not surprised to see mids suffering, they have the weakest keep fighting setup (but just about the best open field).

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people don't just spontaniously group up and grab a relic, you need a good leader to make that happen. good preparation and organisation are absolutely crucial to make any raid happen. ofcourse its easier for the biggest realm, but still

a realm needs some people who are always there, who are realiable, who people are willing to follow without any bullshit. hibernia has none. midgard has ardamel, but not very often. albion has tappi, who made his fame with the raids he did, and now look what happened- everyone wubs him and is very excited when he wants to raid anyone

people don't recognise anyone as a leader in hib, it takes time to become one and atm there is nobody who can do that. i gave it a try to take beno but within 10 mins albs had a zerg as big as the numbers i managed to bring after two days of pm'ing guilds and stuff. its not easy to take anything but a tower in alb and it needs extremely nice planning, but im just too lazy to organise that all the time, and zerging isnt really my style either

also albs have more high rr groups out roaming, and with extremely overpowered ra's like ST3 and TWF3 next to a load of random people, any force is easily wiped out. ofcourse hibs and mids have those ra's too, but less groups who can use them to their max potential.. if you take a look at hib groups being made these days its obvious its only gone more downhill. ever since toa was released the amount of hibs rvr'ing decreased (with a short spike in the grapple abuse era)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
aveh said:
Gee, it's amazing what utter shite you find trolling the wrong server boards.

"Mids on both servers have no excuse for not competing."

Yes we do. But you'd just spam "QQ" and not listen regardless so why bother explaining? Here's some stats for you, pulled from Prydwen boards, current as of today:

Alb 57.1%
Hib 27,4 %
Mid 15,5 %

Thats the split of the 84 relics, worldwide. If that doesn't say "somethings not right" to you I don't know what will.

Just Europe:
Code:
		Albion	Hibernia	Midgard
Excalibur	5	1		0
Prydwen		2	4		0

Avalon		5	0		1
Logres		3	0		3
Lyoness		6	0		0
StoneHenge	3	3		0

Dartmoor	0	6		0
Broceliande	1	1		4
YS		0	3		3
Orcanie		1	3		2
Carnac		4	2		0
		30	23		13

Albion		45%
Hibernia	35%
Midgard		20%

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
albion has tappi, who made his fame with the raids he did, and now look what happened- everyone wubs him and is very excited when he wants to raid anyone

people don't recognise anyone as a leader in hib, it takes time to become one and atm there is nobody who can do that.

I may be a little out of the loop (since I rarely get to play at normal zerg times - someone please correct me if I'm wrong) but to me it seemed like Tappi just came out of nowhere to lead the zerg.

He had run a few events for his guild, but as far as I know he did not spend a lot of time building an Albion-wide reputation as a leader.

This is in no way intended to imply I have any disrespect for Tappi - just that if someone leads, others will follow. And whilst the "normal" route is for someone to gradually be accepted by the entire realm as a leader (good example would be Ardamel) it seems to me that there is another way. Tappi's way. :D

If there is someone in Hib prepared to lead, maybe the others should give them a chance?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
The key of hib / pryd is they all work as a team since 2 years, we holded pow relics OF, now we have 4, but tbh WTS pow relic :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
If there is someone in Hib prepared to lead, maybe the others should give them a chance?
That's the problem - there isn't. :p

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:

:(

Not one single little person? Not even an unheard-of, non-leet, "normal" player?

Well things are worse in Hib than I ever imagined. :fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Danya said:

there are people willing to lead, the problem is the random "justdinged50atfins" that thinks he knows better and spends his time in the bg/cg saying the raid leader is wrong.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Hib pryd play like a realm, and it is almost empty.

Hibs prydwen > hibs exc tbh

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Something tells me this won't be a very quick look at the numbers.

Lethul

FH is my second home
quite obvious imo, excal has the best albs in europe (we only have 5 relics cause if we would take the 6 we would drown in hibbie tears)

dartmoor has the best hibs in europe

broceliande has the best mids in europe

so if hib/mid asked their better servers about what setups and stuff to use you might be able to compete with us :touch:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
quite obvious imo, excal has the best albs in europe (we only have 5 relics cause if we would take the 6 we would drown in hibbie tears)

dartmoor has the best hibs in europe

broceliande has the best mids in europe

so if hib/mid asked their better servers about what setups and stuff to use you might be able to compete with us :touch:

but... but... wasn't pryd/albs the best and excal/alb the suckiest for so long?! :m00:

PS: flames inc now :flame:

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
but... but... wasn't pryd/albs the best and excal/alb the suckiest for so long?! :m00:

PS: flames inc now :flame:

excal albs play mid/hib on pry .. and now that excal albs are 1337 mid/hib pryd becomes 1337 aswell :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yaemon said:
excal albs play mid/hib on pry .. and now that excal albs are 1337 mid/hib pryd becomes 1337 aswell :p

oh, a fellow gotlänning.. ill pwn |_| irl m8z0r ;)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
with /who 50 you'll miss many archers which are in the making :(

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think hib could do mutch eny way, if thay had a good leader as we whoud be zerged down by albs eny way. Last time i was on a big hib keep raid we was about 130 hibs, and we got wiped so easy, it was not even funny. Hope thing turns back to as it was preNF, not that its fair that albs have 0 relics, but imo thay deserve it, for a while eny way. Id love to see them eat there own words hove uber thay are. :cheers:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
these stats show very good that the mids on excalibur are crying...

¹) As you can see Midgard hasn't got a very big disadvantage due numbers,
so the reason is why they lose, they still want to do easy mode RvR, 1fg
against 1fg, a thing that is much harder for Albion then for Midgard.
2fg vs 2fg would be way easier for Albion then for Midgard, since Albion
need more classes to get all the ability's that Midgard can come up with
only 1fg.
So Albion goes 2fg, and when Albion runs with 2fg, you midgardians
come whine here on the forums about Albion running with 10fg etc, and??
what you want em to do? They are your enemy! Not your friends,
they want to make the game as bad as possible for u. They not giving you
flowers or something.

²) As you Midgardians can see, Hibernia on prydwen does way better then
you guys do here with like ½ the numbers you have, and they are dooing
it with 1fg vs 1fg, so it can be done. Ok they also go with bigger forces
now. But the game has changed, if ur so freeking dumb that u can't see
that, then ur lost in ur own mind and no one can help u.:(

do not whine about numbers, u have allmost the same.
do not whine about numbers, hib shows it can be done.
do not whine here on the forums, they will keep bashing ur frontier.
do not whine about numbers, but strike back with bigger numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom