A question for Albs....

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah

p0x said:
Has Mythic even announced it as a bug anywhere? If not, everyone using grapple is a cheating moron too \o/ (me included)

Yes ofc, where the hell u get it that using Grapple = cheat is beyond me.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Okie

p0x said:
Where?

You're a bit slow, aren't you?

English isn't my native language; yes ofc was to say suuuuuure (kidding any1?) so who's slow now? and yet u didn't explained y u defending a blatant exploit from Remish, period.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
last time i played my warrior atleast half of hib and alb tanks i encountered couldnt be grappled
same goes for that dps debuff bullshit my healer gets all the time

guess ill start making screens , post topics and accuse 60% of the server for being cheaters ?

:m00:

and what pox said , give back the times where you actually needed skill to be a defender in a group ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah

Sagano said:
last time i played my warrior atleast half of hib and alb tanks i encountered couldnt be grappled
same goes for that dps debuff bullshit my healer gets all the time

guess ill start making screens , post topics and accuse 60% of the server for being cheaters ?

:m00:

and what pox said , give back the times where you actually needed skill to be a defender in a group ...

Never said that can't happen, tho is different if u plain over it, like Remish did nor he denies it btw, so no point here.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
yes ofc was to say suuuuuure (kidding any1?) so who's slow now?
Habla si.. wha?

Gahn said:
u didn't explained y u defending a blatant exploit from Remish, period.

Read all my previous posts a couple times more, maybe you'll understand then x|

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Can't say your opinion matters to me, dunno who the hell you are, or why your posting, if you dont like it, ignore it, Remish IS a twat and I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

:( i feel so much of a lesser man now that u dont know who i am :(

i post here because it a public forum, and i can - people like u annoy the hell out of me though, u never have a good word to say about anyone, anyone who disagree's with u or has an opinion u dont like u automatically call them a 'twat' / '****' or whatever else pops into that little head of urs. u do all this behind the safety of the internet, and i would bet money that if u do ever go out irl u would never act like that to people, because if u did, they would probably riverdance all over ur head.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
:( i feel so much of a lesser man now that u dont know who i am :(

i post here because it a public forum, and i can - people like u annoy the hell out of me though, u never have a good word to say about anyone, anyone who disagree's with u or has an opinion u dont like u automatically call them a 'twat' / '****' or whatever else pops into that little head of urs. u do all this behind the safety of the internet, and i would bet money that if u do ever go out irl u would never act like that to people, because if u did, they would probably riverdance all over ur head.

LOLOL !!!

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Lame Lame Lame.

Remish skip using useless buffs then and then use your shouts witch you need to reach the cap, not like u will need that many melee resists, and if you do need you pop the one you need, sometimes its needed with more resists then one. But atm fg vs fg its often 1 resist u need.

I think a fight should depend on ppl skills atleast, not ppl skills to find many buggs as possible to abuse it to the maximum atleast.
But some ppl dont have curage to play it on fair condition it seems but have to use silly exploits like this.

Show some skills instaid and stop abusing tbh.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Lame Lame Lame.

Remish skip using useless buffs then and then use your shouts witch you need to reach the cap, not like u will need that many melee resists, and if you do need you pop the one you need, sometimes its needed with more resists then one. But atm fg vs fg its often 1 resist u need.

I think a fight should depend on ppl skills atleast, not ppl skills to find many buggs as possible to abuse it to the maximum atleast.
But some ppl dont have curage to play it on fair condition it seems but have to use silly exploits like this.

Show some skills instaid and stop abusing tbh.

"ok blejs" :eek:

dont really care what you say. Im getting as many buffs as i can till GOA/Mythic says i cant.

Anyway, you mumble so much bout skill, roflgrapple? :rolleyes: the most antiskill spell there is~~

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
If Maelstrom grp are out in emain, is there any point at all running 1 fg to try and beat them ?

Is there any point for a low RR grp from mid/hibb to get out in emain if PE is there?

You will never take a good grp as maelstrom ore PE if you dont fight against them and learn how they play.

Buff bugg. you can use this "bugg" so you cant be grappled that is for sure but i cant se any reason whining aboute it.
Its the same aboute the ones that use the strafe "bugg" whine as mutch as you fucking can but they will never stop using it.

Aslong there is "buggs" peoples will use them to get a uperhand against his enemies.

For example when we fight agains PE the first report we get from our tanks is Saitoh laggstrafes as hell we cant kill him.
What can we do aboute it? nothing! the only thing we can say is Saitoh for example is to useless that he have to bugg abuse to get a uperhand against us.

Dont meent this to be a PE whine ore something it isnt only Saitoh that use laggstrafe, the only thing i meen is there is no point to whine aboute bugg abuse the ones that use it will never stop.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:
If Maelstrom grp are out in emain, is there any point at all running 1 fg to try and beat them ?

Is there any point for a low RR grp from mid/hibb to get out in emain if PE is there?

You will never take a good grp as maelstrom ore PE if you dont fight against them and learn how they play.

Buff bugg. you can use this "bugg" so you cant be grappled that is for sure but i cant se any reason whining aboute it.
Its the same aboute the ones that use the strafe "bugg" whine as mutch as you fucking can but they will never stop using it.

Aslong there is "buggs" peoples will use them to get a uperhand against his enemies.

For example when we fight agains PE the first report we get from our tanks is Saitoh laggstrafes as hell we cant kill him.
What can we do aboute it? nothing! the only thing we can say is Saitoh for example is to useless that he have to bugg abuse to get a uperhand against us.

Dont meent this to be a PE whine ore something it isnt only Saitoh that use laggstrafe, the only thing i meen is there is no point to whine aboute bugg abuse the ones that use it will never stop.

Even though it's sad to admit... when Maelstrom fights vs. PE... Maelstrom usually wins... atleast thats what the deathspam in emain tells me...

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
you all rock :D one day i wanna grow up and be as good as dreami , atm we have to cheat to win soz :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much every savage get's grapple immunity so why just whine on one guild? Think that about for second.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:
Pretty much every savage get's grapple immunity so why just whine on one guild? Think that about for second.

Mainly cos the other guilds suck so much o.0

And nah, svgs didn't have the "bug/feature" before recently so it's not like it's smth that happens without doing anything for it to happen.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
"ok blejs" :eek:

dont really care what you say. Im getting as many buffs as i can till GOA/Mythic says i cant.

Anyway, you mumble so much bout skill, roflgrapple? :rolleyes: the most antiskill spell there is~~

and midgard is most antiskill realm

such good arguments :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
1. Remi, get a clue.. like you said "you dont trye that hard, just give me a pie buff" . why would you need a pie buff? this shows that you ARE trying to exploit a bugg, and you should get a ban.

2. to all those "grapple is lame" , yes it is, but it is not a bug, and it is not "abuse" of a flaw in the game. so this new Abuse of a abious flaw in the game is not the correct way to counter grapple.

3. You complain aboute geting grappled, yet you play in the easymode realm, and play an f8 + f6 class, (remi thats u), and then say that grapple is a "noskillz" spell? :eek7:

feel free to flame me, come with your "qq, stfu noob, or pointless babble, i just laugh at it like i usualy do

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
2. to all those "grapple is lame" , yes it is, but it is not a bug, and it is not "abuse" of a flaw in the game. so this new Abuse of a abious flaw in the game is not the correct way to counter grapple.

Again, show me where Mythic says avoiding grapple is considered bugabuse :|

remi

Fledgling Freddie
I posted a question about "28 buffs and grapple" too GOA/Rightnow.

Bet they say its a game design choice just as strafe etc. If not, and they say its "bugg-abuse" I will stop useing my shouts and artifact buffs. :rolleyes:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
nuky said:
u should stop acting jack the lad on internet, calling people twat's, cocks and whatever other shit comes out of ur mouth. u got a serious attitude problem and i hope someone sorts it out for u very soon.
Funny that I was not the only one who noticed it. :D Take a look at Pudzy's posting history and you get to see an amazing number of vulgarities, usually quite unprovoked. It is all rather sad, really.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Name 1 enchanter, or hib for that matter, that spoke against using dps debuff? :) Who cares if any of them are active now...atleast Shikei is active anyway right? :p

naah, aint really active anymore, fgRVR just isnt fun on Pryd anymore for me so I rather play NS and lurk around, those times you see me in Emain is rare nowadays. Cba with it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
wonder when this game will finally be out of its beta stage? :S

stupid yanks at mythic fucked up once again, such quality for those who earn loads of cash each month...

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Even though it's sad to admit... when Maelstrom fights vs. PE... Maelstrom usually wins... atleast thats what the deathspam in emain tells me...

They do?

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
what can i say......

with this attitude no wonder prydwen's population is going down due to players moving to other servers!

keep up the good work guys :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom