A question for Albs....

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
not at all, just fun to see how far ppl need to go in order to win ^^

u mean buff up and rvr? ~~

as i tried to explain, i cant avoid the "bugg" without canceling important buffs.

Anyway, why not just friggin rip some buffs of me? :eek:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Btw I see alot of double standards here.

Nearly EVERYBODY these days strafes, this is exactly the same as the 28 buff bug. Misusing bad coding by Mythic.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:

Nearly EVERYBODY these days strafes, this is exactly the same as the 28 buff bug. Misusing bad coding by Mythic.

Agree with the strafe, those who whined the most about strafe on FH before are the ones strafeing the most now :eek:

Septina

Part of the furniture
remi said:
Agree with the strafe, those who whined the most about strafe on FH before are the ones strafeing the most now :eek:

That you? :eek:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:

No it's not the same as strafe, nowhere near it.

You ever seen 4 ungrappled det 5 savages?i wouldn't even want to see that xD

Strafing=anyone can do if they wanted.

Can't be grappled=FAR harder to do for some classes, not everyone can do it easily.(savages probably get the bug with morphs and resist shouts+dps+haste i can't remember but i know for sure a zerk doing it, is blatant)

But yeah bad coding by mythic....then again grapple should of never been in game really, bodyguard was good enough idea considering how good casters are now.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
well it aint as if only Mael abuse bugs tbh.. albs doing same crap aswell..

I just find it sad that ppl bandwagon on bugs these days tbh, I can understand FOTMclasses but using bugs to win? Its just very very sad.

Game turning more and more like CS tbh.. filled with kids that do anything to win, even if its cheating.

:(

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well it aint as if only Mael abuse bugs tbh.. albs doing same crap aswell..

I just find it sad that ppl bandwagon on bugs these days tbh, I can understand FOTMclasses but using bugs to win? Its just very very sad.

Game turning more and more like CS tbh.. filled with kids that do anything to win, even if its cheating.

:(

now look what u done !....tempted fate

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=26339

:mad:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
No it's not the same as strafe, nowhere near it.

You ever seen 4 ungrappled det 5 savages?i wouldn't even want to see that xD

Can't be grappled=FAR harder to do for some classes, not everyone can do it easily.(savages probably get the bug with morphs and resist shouts+dps+haste i can't remember but i know for sure a zerk doing it, is blatant)

But yeah bad coding by mythic....then again grapple should of never been in game really, bodyguard was good enough idea considering how good casters are now.

&

If a berserker can do it, Anyone can...
so your statement on Strafing also applies to this.

They are the exact same in the sense that they are misuse of bad coding:

Straffe bug: Bad coding means client returns crappy coord's for strafe movement, meaning server/client gets confused as to where the character really is, as a result prolly does some shite interpolation (like in half-life) resulting in out-of-view message.

Players then use the fact that this error occurs when strafeing to their advantage, and is the sole reason some of them do it. (some argue that they do it for side style, fair enough, but for most its to avoid being hit [styled at least])

28 buff limit bug: Bad(lazy?) coding meant that Grapple in order to be un-purgeable was put into the "Beneficial Effects" category, meaning if you simply fill up the category which has a limit of 28 effects then you cannot recieve any more.

Players then use the fact that this error(I will assume) occurs to be ungrappleable.

Same type of result for same type of mis-use of games coding.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
I think this bug is lame as hell to use tbh, it can happend easy to savages. But when some ppl ask for special buffs like pox,acuity etc, to reach cap easier its kinda lame if you ask me atleast.
Even if its a part of the game like that bug is atm.

Can a friar get this easily without pala chants to btw?

Soon most will prob run with this thing, boring if that happends.
But if others will it will be prob needed to abuse this bug also.
But hope atleast this wont happend.

But often when some ppl start using buggs it leads others to abuse it to, to make it more fair against em. And then those not using it and meat that group gets a disadvantage. But we notice.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
I run 1fg quite often now .. We are all reletivly low rr but working on it.. Tbh if we beat mealstrom id be pretty pissed of if i was them ;o until we gain a few higher rr`s i wouldnt expect to win maybe when we all hit rr7+ then and only then will i expect to win a couple :D

Oh and the bug abusers are zzz ;o

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
This shouldnt be a huge deal with buff strips...strip a few buffs and they are grapple-able :p

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like a good whine in the morning... lol hannah :drink: think u lost stick 10000 times last night :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aye

Aoln said:
maelstrom using 28 buff exploit xDD

Grats! first on prydwen ;<

Remish, nice grapple immunity tbh, or not? oO
And thx for ruding me most of times, makes my night tbh ahah

Edit : typos

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Remish, nice grapple immunity tbh, or not? oO
And thx for ruding me most of times, makes my night tbh ahah

Edit : typos

Whats the problem here? remi got like 25 buffs, without waterbreath and pie. Now when he pops wolfs mode/SOM, dps buff, speed, evade and get celerity from me--yes he got more than 28. Cant blame him imo..

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Base STR
Base CON
Base DEX
Base AF (4)

Spec STR/CON
Spec DEX/QUI
Spec Haste (7)

Damage Add
Endo Regen (9)

Resist cold
Resist heat
Resist matter (12)

Resist body
Resist spirit
Resist energy (15)

Damage Add Chant
Celerity (17)

Aura of Kings
Arcane Leadership
Traldors (20)

Shapeshift
Offensive Proc
Defensive Proc (23)

Protect
Intercept (25)

Damage Shield (26)

Frenzy (27)

I might have missed a few ofcourse; but I also listed the most extreme case of silly stuff too. Stuff like damage-shield was never something commonly encountered.

Im very dissapointed people use this bug now. Dont say its hard to avoid, you can easily remove some useless buffs as tank. Base-AF is useless if you got MP-armour for example

Remi pretending to be ignorant, ah well I guess Remi didnt change much from the time I knew him as Alb/Excal. The fact he changed his sig in 'Ungrappled' shows clearly he knows what he's doing .

Too bad this has reached Prydwen now. I guess being in the strongest realm, with always the same die-hard players, with FOTM classes and relics wasnt enough to warrant a 100% win.

Sad, very sad.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Litmus said:
seems to me your version of a "cheat" is wether it gives you an advantage or not... if it does its not cheating, and if not the opposite, because in my eyes its blatent bug abuse. And i bet my cat if albs/hibs could do it too(maybe they can i dunno) you'd call it a cheat. :touch:

gif the day it gets quick fixed

ah well nn :kissit:

:flame:

Well as far as i know all can get it. And i dont get how ppl that use other abuse can qq about it.
Dont see the diff from this one or any other abuse that give a lil+ for your group.
I dont say this is ok and shall not be fixed, it sure shall be but dont whine about it. And have any realm on this server abused grapple more then hibs.!
No dont think so but do i call that a cheat ? nop just lame so are this one but not a cheat imo.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bah

Joor said:
Whats the problem here? remi got like 25 buffs, without waterbreath and pie. Now when he pops wolfs mode/SOM, dps buff, speed, evade and get celerity from me--yes he got more than 28. Cant blame him imo..

Pls don't make a fool of yourself, it's clearly a premeditated thing.
Not that u need it to win tbh = pretty sad, period.
Anyway this thing should be hotfixed asap by GOA.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rudor Dwarf said:
Well as far as i know all can get it. And i dont get how ppl that use other abuse can call it lame.
Dont see the diff from this one or any other abuse that give a lil+ for your group.
I dont say this is ok and shall not be fixed, it sure shall be but dont whine about it. And have any realm on this server abused grapple more then hibs.!
No dont think so but do i call that a cheat ? nop just lame so are this one but not a cheat imo.

You cant abuse grapple iirc. Atleast; not more (or less) then abusing mezz, heals, or styles :S

But hey bring on more reasoning like 'A berserker has as much right on POM as a healer' and 'we cast waterbreating incase one of us is bound in the middle of a TOA-ocean' ..

You KNOW they trying to become grapple-immune on purpose if you meet a zerk who already has too many effects when you try to grapple him.

Hey, if it makes you feel great you won with the use of a bug; be my guest. You rox.

In the meantime I laugh at the fact how pathetic it really is. And making a plan to get the relics again. Get ready Albs o_O

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:

funny how he didnt have this many buffs 3 months ago and retired his savage? ^^

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
You cant abuse grapple iirc. Atleast; not more (or less) then abusing mezz, heals, or styles :S

But hey bring on more reasoning like 'A berserker has as much right on POM as a healer' and 'we cast waterbreating incase one of us is bound in the middle of a TOA-ocean' ..

You KNOW they trying to become grapple-immune on purpose if you meet a zerk who already has too many effects when you try to grapple him.

Hey, if it makes you feel great you won with the use of a bug; be my guest. You rox.

In the meantime I laugh at the fact how pathetic it really is. And making a plan to get the relics again. Get ready Albs o_O

I didn't saw you cry when warden's along with other prolly mids and albs aswell grappled ppl but still stood there and cast their spell?
Whats the diff between abuse grappler so you can still do stuff or abuse the buff thing so you can still do stuff against grapple. If you ask me its the very same thing.
And yes mebbe you cant do this anymore but all that could abused it in 1.68.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
People.. this is not really what the thread is about. it's about... if Maelstrom is running gg, you are not in NP/Eclipse/PE/FL/Outcast or any gg thing that stands a tiny smal chance of killing them.. would you then try and run or would you just lay your grp down and go home?

EDIT: As if Remi will stop abusing grapple just coz we told him to :x

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

1 word.

DPS Debuff.

Ok, rly 4 words but.

You get the idea :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
1 word.

DPS Debuff.

Ok, rly 4 words but.

You get the idea :p

1 word:

Name me 1 active enchanter :p

Well 5 words; but you get the idea.

About the comment wardens still casting while grappling: Ehmm; wardens never did that UNLESS they became stun immune from the healers spamming AE-stun. Also dont forget there is so many bugs with wardens, bodyguard, casting spells and RA's making Bodyguard have a timer; I seriously doubt many wardens are just grappling and healing.

And tbh; the comment about enchanters gets really old; rarely see many active enchanters on Prydwen; not to mention the interrupting is mostly nowadays from a druid spamming AE-root or a Banelord spamming his crap. Compared to a banelord an enchanter using an insta to interrupt a single target is a small kid; banelords interrupt AE in 10k radius every 0.5 seconds it seems :S

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
1 word:

Name me 1 active enchanter :p

Well 5 words; but you get the idea.

Name 1 enchanter, or hib for that matter, that spoke against using dps debuff? :) Who cares if any of them are active now...atleast Shikei is active anyway right? :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Grapple for some reason counts as a positive effect and if you already have 28 positive effects you cannot get grappled. You can however be mezzed, rooted and all else since they count as negative effects.
All in all 32 effects, 4 of which are reserved to be negative (so you can never be immune to mezz, root, etc). As you said, grapple is regarded as a positive effect for the sole reason it should not be possible to Purge it (at least, that is my theory).

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
All in all 32 effects, 4 of which are reserved to be negative (so you can never be immune to mezz, root, etc). As you said, grapple is regarded as a positive effect for the sole reason it should not be possible to Purge it (at least, that is my theory).

4 negative effects...so if you get strcon debuffed, dexqui debuffed, stunned and a single dex debuff, you cant get mezzed or rooted? inc remish making a lvl 20 sorc bot to debuff himself so he's immune to cc...

Zede

Part of the furniture
Well I must say, thank you for the responses to my thread.

the result ?

maelstrom are bug abusing cheating lame bastards.

thank you

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
thane AND higher RR, soo.....doesnt make sense at all :p

its a thane.. look at atos and grivne u fucking twat, all they do is whine, is it that hard to understand?

And hes higher rr than my shade that I been playing like 2 weeks? (just)

Compare it to my sb or something usefull.

And remish - are you actually allowed to have a public opinion anymore considering your a cheating cock? :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom