A question for Albs....

Zede

Part of the furniture
If Maelstrom grp are out in emain, is there any point at all running 1 fg to try and beat them ?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
With Madi's radar and the clueless f8 spamming, now cheating savages, I can see why people wouldn't wanna play with the twats tbh. Looks like the next Nolby Pride to me, without the skill :eek:.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
With Madi's radar and the clueless f8 spamming, now cheating savages, I can see why people wouldn't wanna play with the twats tbh. Looks like the next Nolby Pride to me, without the skill :eek:.

can u say QQ?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i bet pudzy got rr5 in between all his lvl 50s
:p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Is it like a trait for you pudzy to post useless bullshit?

Zede

Part of the furniture
seriously, its a pointless exercise running 1fg with them out, with the total lack of insta interupts in alb, its a waste of time.

insta insta insta nuke nuke dead, alb grps leave emain.

i blame mythic tbh, aint maelstroms fault

robbe

Loyal Freddie
yaa

get a clue u fucking noobs zzzzzz

Kairamar L50 Cleric ML10 Perfecter RR4L7 if this is your rr.... dont bother try rr9-10 grps :z or whatevur the gimps in gg are

all in mael g1 prolly got 100 days club membership ... u dont , dont expect to beat us :<<<<

when we got toa gear done emain is mine :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
get a clue u fucking noobs zzzzzz

Kairamar L50 Cleric ML10 Perfecter RR4L7 if this is your rr.... dont bother try rr9-10 grps :z or whatevur the gimps in gg are

all in mael g1 prolly got 100 days club membership ... u dont , dont expect to beat us :<<<<

when we got toa gear done emain is mine :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Heh.. you can be my new hero, YUOR WREITING IZ LIEK KEWL UC N00BZ?

You got much to brass with, your 100d /played, high RRs and stuff.. Yet you cheat and go with the each new FOTM wave.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
28 buffs... its utility of game as long as not fixed :F

stealthers and infils can fuck off imidetly as all they do is add in fg fights in this matter~~

lowbies too for all i care :x

with equal shit its up to setup and fantasy so rethink or get some rp's

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hmm cheat.. i would call it a abuse and as far as i know any banelord have abused stuff :D.. so scchhh Dreami :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING BANANAPHONE :wub: :kissit: :kissit:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Hmm cheat.. i would call it a abuse and as far as i know any banelord have abused stuff :D.. so scchhh Dreami :)

Abusing something constantly that gives an advantage for you with fully knowing of it = cheating. Nuff said

Yeh maybe I abused Banelord, but so did Mids and that didn't have such a big impact on RvR'ing

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I grapple spammed Belgorina at apk before he rude spamemd me. :|

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
Abusing something constantly that gives an advantage for you with fully knowing of it = cheating. Nuff said

So what you did everytime you hit tendrils or agony you call cheat ?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:

spamming tendrills is same shit then, eh?

anyway, we had 3 ppl drinking/drunk this night, dunno how we managed too win some fights :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom