A question for Albs....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
4 negative effects...so if you get strcon debuffed, dexqui debuffed, stunned and a single dex debuff, you cant get mezzed or rooted? inc remish making a lvl 20 sorc bot to debuff himself so he's immune to cc...
Sounds about right, and likely. ;)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Yes, my sb was past rr5, twat

u should stop acting jack the lad on internet, calling people twat's, cocks and whatever other shit comes out of ur mouth. u got a serious attitude problem and i hope someone sorts it out for u very soon.

A

Aoln

nuky said:
u should stop acting jack the lad on internet, calling people twat's, cocks and whatever other shit comes out of ur mouth. u got a serious attitude problem and i hope someone sorts it out for u very soon.
Pffft, haven't you noticed it's remish so doesn't matter :eek:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:

Can't say your opinion matters to me, dunno who the hell you are, or why your posting, if you dont like it, ignore it, Remish IS a twat and I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Remish, nice grapple immunity tbh, or not? oO
And thx for ruding me most of times, makes my night tbh ahah

Edit : typos

Your the brehon hib that grappled me all night yesterday?

Clearly changes the whole perspective on this whole thread, doesnt it :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:

Aye, shows you ran with your caster ;)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy, wash your mouth.

Abusing 28 buff limit isn't any worse than abusing the greatest bug mythic ever managed to shit out, Grapple.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Ones upon a time there was this friendly shadowblade called pudz in midgard, having fun..what happend ? I remember u in malmo when we was leveling our sb together.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking on Puppets "buff list"..

Base STR
Base CON
Base DEX
Base AF (4)

Spec STR/CON
Spec DEX/QUI

Damage Add
Endo Regen (8)

Resist cold
Resist heat
Resist matter (11)

Resist body
Resist spirit
Resist energy (14)

Damage Add Chant

Protect
Intercept
Bodyguard

Celerity (19)
Aura of Kings
Arcane Leadership(or CS/zahur chant)
Resistance of the Ancients

Shapeshift (SoM + dreamsphere, 5buffs)
Offensive Proc
Defensive Proc (27)

Damage Shield (28)

Dps shout
Haste shout
Evade shout (31)

AF charge (32)

These are all very valid buffs in a decent rvr group. Remove 2 or 3 of them and its still cap. Hard too avoid cap if u ask me.

Adding pie buff, pox, BT buffs, the new "you are being protected" buffs im up to 36+. Adding Savage NF rr5 ra and im upto 43buffs.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
It's odd seeing so many people whine about 28 buffs.... guess they never tried playing a light tank vs. a group with someone compentent (soulfly) on defence -_-

Give the old days back when you actually needed skill to guard someone from physical attacks :/

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot too add GSV resists icon and Ablative proc icon and....water buff icon...and....speeed icon!

Bet i forgot a few more! :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm changes the perspective?

remi said:

Not really u are just a dumb cheating moron, and worst thing u need to cheat to win despite u are Stormur Herra. And btw since u are at it, try to know the rr title of your enemies if it isn't much for your brain.
Not to say that we faced u only once at mmg, so i take it, it's just another show of selective memory or plain invention as your usual.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Not really u are just a dumb cheating moron, and worst thing u need to cheat to win despite u are Stormur Herra. And btw since u are at it, try to know the rr title of your enemies if it isn't much for your brain.
Not to say that we faced u only once at mmg, so i take it, it's just another show of selective memory or plain invention as your usual.

mmmk, your not the brehon who grappled me whole night then~~~~

newbie.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
So that's why I never really liked to play mid, they all got the "I gotta win, no matter how lame I do it" attitude :drink:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Its unfair to treat Remi as representitive of the majority of Mid.

Didn't know about that buff bug. Pretty bad to be honest. I hope its given some kind of priority to sort it.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
Ones upon a time there was this friendly shadowblade called pudz in midgard, having fun..what happend ? I remember u in malmo when we was leveling our sb together.

He ebayed an infil on alb/pryd :p

Ok now back on topic. This is all pure shite, everyone going mad calling people cheaters, this is no more cheating than straffeing, or dps debuffing is fgs.

Puppet: Your usualy pretty cool headed and post sensibly but whats this about taking relics from mids to give to albs because 1 GROUP of people in mid are abusing something?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't really matter anyway.

DaoC isn't about fair fights. If it was, Midgard wouldn't exist.

:)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Has Mythic even announced it as a bug anywhere? If not, everyone using grapple is a cheating moron too \o/ (me included)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
aye.jpg

Aye.

Sad.

x<

As if grapple is not a clueless spell/skill ......
Any way to counter that shit get's my thumbs up........

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
p0x said:
Has Mythic even announced it as a bug anywhere? If not, everyone using grapple is a cheating moron too \o/ (me included)

Check the latest patch notes on herald, nothing about it, could hope for a hotfix or something tho

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
In that case

/points at everyone

YOU'RE ALL CHEATING MORONS

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
The reasons why it happens:

-Some mids on prydwen actually believe midgard is hardmode when they are in best groups in the game.
-Maelstrom have good players and playing strong classes no doubt.
-People run as a fg because they prefer fair fights but too bad it's already an unfair fight when you face hibs/mids now as an alb fg vs fg.
-Most others just do not bother playing because they realise prydwen sucks and running around looking for a fight for an hour is no fun.
-I am guessing some of maelstrom would want to play albion but it's too late to do so now due to time involved within the game, they chose midgard never knowing the realm would stay the best.
-People abusing grapple bug show no respect to other players.
-My quote below somes up some classes in the game.
-You can say what you like because i really do not give a fuck xD but i know this post is honest and true on the current situation of daoc.
-It's funny when some mid player thinks they are brilliant and try to tell albs how to play not realising how much harder it is to put a good fg together in the realm.

Anyway who fucking cunting cares..... :eek:

All this i am better than you and you suck attitude never existed in daoc over a year ago, too bad it's seen a lot lately on these forums and shows how bad the game community has become.Sure grapple is a shit ML most do not like it but abusing the bug like above is plain lame....well a savage may have the problem sometimes but zerker is doing it on purpose, sad especially when you in the best type of group in the game with best support classes+best tanks.

Give doom 3 ffs xD

it did exist over a year ago matt....i always thought i was better than you! :p

(for anyone who feels like a flame or being an arse..thats was a joke)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
So that's why I never really liked to play mid, they all got the "I gotta win, no matter how lame I do it" attitude :drink:

thats a load of bulls***

you cant say we all got that attitude and if you think we do then you know nothing :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
Doesn't really matter anyway.

DaoC isn't about fair fights. If it was, Midgard wouldn't exist.

:)

:clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom