a question and a whine

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
U started with sarcasm...i took a bit further. U still cant see the difference between buff shearing some1 that has travelled by boat to an enemy realm and any another ability/charge/ra/bla/bla/bla.

Not really no, You forbid him to use an ability he has which might be vital for his survivall yet when he would (hypotetically) ask you to drop something that might be vital for your survivability then you will not do that so in my eyes your a hypocrit by asking people not to use all of their abilities against you.
If you can't handle being sheared (which this is all about) then dont go to another realm with a class that can be sheared and has no way to rebuff itself, easy aint it?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
we must remember that still most of the ppl who solo are stealthers.
Class changes like this leads to enourmous inbalance.

tanks and hybrids gets boosts but still arnt getting any groups so they go solo.

Stealthers has no chanse against em so they have to duo/trio/random stealthzerg to have a chanse wich leads to that those stealthers who still solo will get zerged. Zergs are bad specially stealth ones mmmmkay!

How do u fix this:

Either.
1. Boost tanks and hybrids for group play and not 1on1
2. Nerf casters hard so tank/hybrid group again can be viable

Or.
1. Boost stealthers.
But the smart guy will QQ and say "woot nerf stealthers they are already op"
Answer: Against a hybrid/tank most stealthers has no chanse as bow is useless and a PA only do like 2-300 and u get hit back for 400+. Sure a assasin can easily kill a a solo caster but again there are stuff like moc, pd and other stuff to take in consider.

Solution:
1. Fix bow for all archers, like lower block rate and make special styles or effects from arrows.
2. Add a percantage abs debuff in PA with like 50%. With this u can hit tanks and hybrids for normal amounts and it still woudnt effect PA-dmg on casters. With this, change hamstring chain from a fixed abs-value debuff to a percantage so high absorb classes would get hit more then low ones.

As it is now its fuckin boring as a stealther as u can only jump other stealthers and occasionly a caster because u know u gonna eat dirt against solo visibles and watching those 5min+ duels between them begin to get boring.

Anyway lots of spam from me and maybe no good suggestions, but i wanna fight tanks/hybrids as a stealther and as it is today its impossible. Give more brehons :p

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
And going Alb/Hib aint the same thing ? Guess what...many still come there. And it would be better not to have to face loosing buffs too.

PS: So u saying u r gonna use shear style in fights in Emain ? If so...say so so that peeps can be prepared.

I didnt say it wasnt the same thing. I just pointed out that going to another realm is pretty stupid tbh. You get zerged or added on and you end up logging.

And i didnt say i was gonna use the styles in Emain, did I?

As for the buffshear i just cba to comment. I wont use them if you dont want too, I just think its lame no too. Tho its kinda needed vs valks and assasins to be able to win.

islef

Loyal Freddie
I dont see why a warden should not use shears tho, i would not mind (i always just type /rel anyway after fighting a warden), my point is: buy a stardrop and a few items with charges and you are almost as good as new. I know if you have been completely sheared you will miss bases, but that means you have won 1 fight anyway so the trip have not been for nothing.

/isle

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
"My nerf list" A love story Writen By Some Drunk Guy.

Vamps: Remove endurance tap, lifetap and that fumble/miss thingy "pack of ravens.

what lifetap?

:confused:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Always fun when people share their perception on stuff they have no fucking clue about.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Before the latest patches a skald were almost on par with other tanks as a hybrid and able to challenge them 1v1. Now a skald is kinda only useful as a support class, with no chance to even challenge someone 1v1 except for a few classes.

Thanes have always been superiour to skalds 1v1, and they've now been boosted to become almost on par with the strongest hybrids like reaver and valewalker. It's ok to be the weakest tank in Midgard as skald, but it's boring when I can't even be classifyed as a tank anymore since the others are lightyears ahead (can't even beat rr3's as a rr8.) Please don't let them classify skalds under support, and I agree about the minstrels, they are one of those few classes a skald can still challenge 1v1.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
you must be joking, isnt you?
3 hots and 2 instas? then you go oop? such shame...

Can't say for lvl50, but in BG1 you can throw like 3 insta heals, because 1 eats like 3 bubbs of power. Ofc you won't be able to use that totally overpowered OW... because it eats power too... so in reality 2 insta DD, 1 cone AE, 2 HoT's - that's it basically. (in BG1)

Got these values with 17 mending. And solo, unbuffed.

/bow

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
If you can't handle being sheared (which this is all about) then dont go to another realm with a class that can be sheared and has no way to rebuff itself, easy aint it?

From a pov...its true and simple what u r saying. But can u really think what would something like that do to rvr if no1 travelled without being in a larger grp of some kind with all buffing classes in it ? A bridgecamping zerg fest, which ofc exists today too...but not all day round.

Razemouze said:
As for the buffshear i just cba to comment. I wont use them if you dont want too, I just think its lame no too. Tho its kinda needed vs valks and assasins to be able to win.

If u think its lame not to use buff shear against a lone enemy(not only me, all enemies) far from safety in a place with many enemies of his own and no chance to rb. Then by all means do so. But then dont ask from him to be traiting buff shearing classes (droods included ofc) with 'respect' and 'fairness'. After all...adding/zerging is a way to play within the game boundaries. Ethics is a thing many use to 'control' the general chaos so that every1 can be happy.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
If you feel like buffshearing me when running fg, please do so. I carry dex/qui and str/con charges. And if you feel like zerging me its fine too. Not many fgs out there leave me anyway.

Out!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
That can be hard since i get fg like twice a month. But anyways...will see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom