a question and a whine

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
stop the whining, no use for it, deal with it, who knows we might get a nerfe soon.

Nothing personal, and don't want to be class-ist but all valks are now kill on sight as like any locks are. They're all free to do the same to me ofc

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol at valks tbh, gogo mythic, fucking clueless about class balance as usual.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm mayhaps i will try dropping OW from 37 to 12 and boost mend from 13 as it seems to be more and more appeling as this thread goes on :)

gaer said:
Nothing personal, and don't want to be class-ist but all valks are now kill on sight as like any locks are. They're all free to do the same to me ofc

and feel free to jump me as well :) low mend and no ip makes it fairly easy to kill me if you purge slam :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
So what u saying if u can do 3 HoT's (6K hp) and 2 heals (another 800 hp) which you can use EVERY fight, I should compare this to HEAVY tanks who can IP every 15 mins? And yes they hit harder, but dont have nifty procs, can't heal themselves, dont have charge, dont have shears, dont have rezz, dont have ranged insta interrupts, no cones, no unbreakable roots etc etc.

You have to be kidding me if you dont see how Valks are OP in 1vs1.

no ...... u reagain 2k hp with 3xhot an 2 x insta is what i said not 2k per hot u get about 460 per hot over 10 secs

Sorin

Banned
"My nerf list" A love story Writen By Some Drunk Guy.

Vamps: Remove endurance tap, lifetap and that fumble/miss thingy "pack of ravens.

WL's: Remove insta kill Kamehameha balls, and "MoC lifetap". and Physical Defense RA.

BDs: Remove Atleast one pet and Physical Defense RA.

Valk: Nerf or remove.

Banelord: give me back my old bl skills!!!

Hero: Remove homegrown IP.. bloody tree hugga

alb: Give Albs a class that can mutate into a big fat giant.

Warden: Remove bt and traitors dagger from them.

Give a /gc buff champion exp command

Nerf Fgs powers if they are attacking soloers

thank you, thank you..

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
"My nerf list" A love story Writen By Some Drunk Guy.

Vamps: Remove endurance tap, lifetap and that fumble/miss thingy "pack of ravens.

WL's: Remove insta kill Kamehameha balls, and "MoC lifetap". and Physical Defense RA.

BDs: Remove Atleast one pet and Physical Defense RA.

Valk: Nerf or remove.

Hero: Remove homegrown IP.. bloody tree hugga

alb: Give Albs a class that can mutate into a big fat giant.

Warden: Remove bt and traitors dagger from them.

Give a /gc buff champion exp command

Nerf Fgs powers if they are attacking soloers

thank you, thank you..

And yes! HAHA!! You forgot something about BDs! Remove their Lifetap, and Dread commander.. And yes ofc! Remove their base dmg nuke! Yay! Now they are easy.. But can we win something? Noo.. It's enough hard to kill tank for BD already. Yes.. Delete one pet.. Go try BD few runs in RvR and you notice these aint unkillable.. o_O

Hahaha! :D Gimp, beat them! They aint hard. ( Don't take this personally.. )

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I like playing an archer, not a stealthing tank tbh, i agree shied tanks should be harder, it took me roughly 10-15 minutes to kill coldbeard. The problem is, the new hybrid changes makes hybrids untouchable, friars are pure evil now, reavers always were, now thanes and valks are untouchable for me. I have a NS i can use for melee but i prefer playing my elf ranger far more.

so basically you want to be able to kill every class in the game with a bow?

plz explain why you think you deserve this honour:eek7:

Sorin

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
And yes! HAHA!! You forgot something about BDs! Remove their Lifetap, and Dread commander.. And yes ofc! Remove their base dmg nuke! Yay! Now they are easy.. But can we win something? Noo.. It's enough hard to kill tank for BD already. Yes.. Delete one pet.. Go try BD few runs in RvR and you notice these aint unkillable.. o_O

i understand you.. you've never meet a /screenlaggin /straffing /flying bd before
"minifotm"

what would you know about it?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Punj said:

Quote me where i say i want to be able to kill every clas in the game please.

Thanks in advance.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Quote me where i say i want to be able to kill every clas in the game please.

Thanks in advance.

Well i dont know about you , but i sure as hell want to be able to kill everything i can see :p but due to them hitting back i sometimes fail :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ahtlehson said:

They ain't unkillable, but far more tougher to kill than most other casters. Luckily many brynjacampers know fuck all what to do when they get a tank on them and dies, don't take this personally.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Punj said:

Every class ingame can be killed by magic. How would a caster feel if light-tanks suddenly where 99% immune to magic? Because thats how archers fight shieldtanks.

99% blockrate on arrows has to go IMO.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
What I find funny is the excesive amount of newly rolled valks out these days. None of them appears to be in op'ted temps with a decent RR to back it up yet so loads of "easymode" dueler rp's out there mates :)

Enjoy :drink:

PS. Somehow I agree with the bow issue... having just 42+14 mob3 on a character of mine I'm pretty much completely arrow immune...

Everz

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Every class ingame can be killed by magic. How would a caster feel if light-tanks suddenly where 99% immune to magic? Because thats how archers fight shieldtanks.

99% blockrate on arrows has to go IMO.
75% immune tbh ;c - nvmd thought was on bout heavy tanks.. ignore.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
75% immune tbh ;c - nvmd thought was on bout heavy tanks.. ignore.

No it is 99% immune. We don't hit anything on a class that has shield specced. Heck even if it is not shield specced it is a rather high block rate.

I like the idea that we get to dodge magic. Especially at a 99% rate. Would make casters realize something about bow at least ;-)))

And no we don't want to kill every class in the game. Just one or two would be a vast improvement, but as things stand right now, there is no classes where archers are the sure winners whatsover in a 1 vs 1 scenario.

I am a big proponent of the idea of a circle of feeding order. I don't think it should be all that linear as some would like to make it, but at least give all classes a function in the game that allows them for a reasonable degree of playability.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Razemouze said:
Valks are hard - but not unbeatable. Im a warden and aint much of a dmg-dealer but i do survive longer than tanks. Valks, as someone said was pretty tough before but now they are...<ponders>. WH and som + shield and heals is qq ;<

Had a nice fight with Sharpess the other day tho. Took me about 15 mins to finish the job. Best fight i've had in years! Prolly sheared his ass back to brynja with ml10 but still was able to block 90% of my attacks. An unbuffed valk is like any other class with buffs :p

Less (actually no) buff shearing styles when u r facing an enemy that has travelled more than just walking past a bridge to go there...or i will stop being friendly tbh. And same goes for all wardens.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
no...
Valewalkers get casted aoe disease at 40 arb spec and insta aoe disease at lvl 44 arb spec. Since they only have 1.5 spec points per level, even 40arb spec is too much if you want 50weapon spec

besides that their level 50 style with 150dd proc is second in backside chain so not really spamable and the other high delve dd proc is second in side chain.

the only thing Mythic did with the love patches is to kill the solo arena because the aforementioned classes still dont get groups :/

So I guess they will just have to make do with the defensive heal procs, offensive desease procs, instant DoT, self haste and grapple abuse lifedrain to win.

Such a hard life.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Less (actually no) buff shearing styles when u r facing an enemy that has travelled more than just walking past a bridge to go there...or i will stop being friendly tbh. And same goes for all wardens.

"Beeing friendly", you say? I've been zerged and added on by you, countless times. As for the buffshearing its an ability. I didnt waste 2-3 days of MLing to not be using the last style. I wont use it next time.

Regarding what i said earlier about shearing an rr5 valk, of prolly all his buffs and still was a hard opponent just says alot. Doesnt it? I mean jesus, if i were buffless i would die quite fast.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like grapple+cb stun+nuking, it IS cheap.

But truly, what to do as solo Thane, Stormlord pretty much suck overall.
Thanes got 2000-2200 hp, don't have time to try to end/power drain a enemy or to buffshear(also ).

I'd rather have WarGuard(anyday) over BM(gimme wg, soj, bl and i'll be happy), when solo only really usefull is that grapple (and powerdrain vs some vamps), otherwise everything cost too much end, and is of no use whatsoever (polar rift eats end, cant waste for other things than slam really, and to sprint).

So yeah CB+grapple=cheap/lame (although "working as intended" from mythic's thinking), but having no other really usefull ability for soloing, is it THAT cheap?

On sidenote, many assasins have me dead about the time CD let go of me, could as well be a clothwearing caster there (ofc if ra's is up, that save me and even help me win the day at times).

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Razemouze said:
"Beeing friendly", you say? I've been zerged and added on by you, countless times. As for the buffshearing its an ability. I didnt waste 2-3 days of MLing to not be using the last style. I wont use it next time.

Regarding what i said earlier about shearing an rr5 valk, of prolly all his buffs and still was a hard opponent just says alot. Doesnt it? I mean jesus, if i were buffless i would die quite fast.

Countless times...no..some times y. And same goes for u taking a few swings/slams when 4-5 other hibs attacked (but even thats not the point). Also most of it started after a shear or two while fighting 1on1 in Emain and after u used shear style u got a /rude and a /induct. Good to hear u wont be using it again...maybe we can fight again on a level basis.
And on the valk comment...maybe u had just sheared most of the secondarry buffs...but even thats not the real problem. Go buff shear peeps all u want ..but not when u r w8ing for action in Emain...it just aint nice for the opponent to be left with less buffs after your fight (or during an add the fight may have).

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
I soloed one day and didnt use any ml10 shears. Went fine but its still an ability that i have, and should use. "Suicide and rebuff you say?" Going to alb/mid, IS basically suicide. Often i cant even take someone down with me. Im allways outnumbered and offenly zerged. Day in, day out. If i use the ml10 shear i might actually win, AND get away with it.

And for the record! There arnt many soloers that can kill me when using the ml10 style - so they dont need to suicide and rebuff after my fight. Fighting classes such as wls and valks, i dont really care. Its a part of the game and i wasted a fucking weekend to get it. So why not use it?

I dont use healsproccs when fightning btw because then you'll whine even more! Im not using ml10 style either. Should i remove BT from q-bar aswell? This is getting annoying tbh!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
By now you should know you should just sit down and let them kill you, only way to silence some people it seems.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Thats what i do. Doesnt help much tho. 50% dont give a flying fuck anyways!

Go back to hib Moshi!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
As I said before, mincer is a petclass. Use the tools provided.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Razemouze said:
"Suicide and rebuff you say?" Going to alb/mid, IS basically suicide. Often i cant even take someone down with me. Im allways outnumbered and offenly zerged. Day in, day out.

And going Alb/Hib aint the same thing ? Guess what...many still come there. And it would be better not to have to face loosing buffs too.

PS: So u saying u r gonna use shear style in fights in Emain ? If so...say so so that peeps can be prepared.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
PS: So u saying u r gonna use shear style in fights in Emain ? If so...say so so that peeps can be prepared.

So you are saying you are going to use:
Stealth
Melee styles
Class abilities
Artifact charges
Realm Abilities
Champ Abilities
Poison/Debuffs on your weapons
etc etc

let's all make a list of what we shall use in a battle so whenever you want a 1v1 you know exactly what abilities a person ain't going to use and which ones they are..
All so we can be prepaired ofc.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt know thanes could stealth and do all these stuff u said. Must have missed it.

But ofc..u know r being ridiculous. U reffer on those plain stuff...when nothing compairs to loosing buffs after travelling with boat. Then again...u seem so retarded that u prolly cant grasp it.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
Didnt know thanes could stealth and do all these stuff u said. Must have missed it.

But ofc..u know r being ridiculous. U reffer on those plain stuff...when nothing compairs to loosing buffs after travelling with boat. Then again...u seem so retarded that u prolly cant grasp it.

Aww personal insults thought you were past that stage :(
You want him to not use an ability he has so what if he told you you can't use stealth (on your SB) or any melee style with a proc on your Thane and if you do not do that he will add on you every single time, see how "retarded" that sounds?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Aww personal insults thought you were past that stage :(
You want him to not use an ability he has so what if he told you you can't use stealth (on your SB) or any melee style with a proc on your Thane and if you do not do that he will add on you every single time, see how "retarded" that sounds?

U started with sarcasm...i took a bit further. U still cant see the difference between buff shearing some1 that has travelled by boat to an enemy realm and any another ability/charge/ra/bla/bla/bla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom