A Disease prevails in Hibernia

E

eneq

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Eneq.. I don't get it.. you say that we should not 'whine at the whiners' - explain this please.

Oh, you can add Terra Dominus, Celtic Fist, Dark Order, Black Dragon to the 'poacher' guilds list, since I've been asked by at least one person in each of these guilds, when I was guilded, to consider their guild to join.
Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Eneq.. I don't get it.. you say that we should not 'whine at the whiners' - explain this please.

Oh, you can add Terra Dominus, Celtic Fist, Dark Order, Black Dragon to the 'poacher' guilds list, since I've been asked by at least one person in each of these guilds, when I was guilded, to consider their guild to join.

Oki ill explain the whine at whiners thing.
Here comes a poster and whines about the state the realm is in. WE all agree that its a "whine" post even it is nicely written and all.
WE had numerous posts like this latly right ?

And when we get a whiner posts. There always Whiners that whines about whining posts. Understand ?
Instead of just letting the post go down the whiner whiners Bumps it to top calling it a whiner post.
Understand ?

I jumped into this thread because i hate whiners that whines on whiner posts....hmm twisted there.
But i think you get the drift.

And how this become a thread about the word poach i dont even want to begin.......

Peeps want to place me in a seat that i hate the RvR guilds.
I dont. Never will prolly.
Yes i dont like the "poaching" but i understand it totally.
I dont say its wrong in any sense just that i dislike it.
And prolly many with me.

Understand saadyst ? I have np with LA asking players that are guilded to join them. Np isnt = i like it. But i dont hate it either.

I stated on numerous occasions that the whiners should blame the sucker leaving a guild that supported them to 50.

E

eneq

Tyka wrote
" i never asked someone to join our guild."
LoL

"dont post it under this one, this thread is about how elite guilds breaking up hib realm (wich is not true). Did i explain good to you? your little brain ready for this?"

LoL read the first 5 replies and check how much regarding to the issue the posters progressed the discussion.

"I explained it to you already, you are usign the definition in the wrong circumstances, what exactly dont you understand?"

You stupid and ignorant ?

"Enechanter you are still talking BULLSHIT, your defintion means shit for people ni this guilds, why dont you just say it straight out instead of acting like a 12 year old kid who cant spell and talk rubbish about "definitions". What exactly do you want to proof? that u got another view of it? We already know u are special. SPEAK YOUR DAMN MIND, just say it, VGN STEALS MEMBERS. And then we wont have any problems with your "definitions" "

WoW you can steal members atm ? its a RA ?
Or do that come with being stupid and ignorant ?

You reading some of the replies here ? Seems some people have same def of "poaching" as i do.
But you still have that head up that ass. Lucky you that you so full of air you can prolly breath in there.

"you got no reason whatsoever to dislike me"

You a stupid ignorant player ? Thats why i dislike you.
Making a XP group at warshades and show up with a lvl 20 Fecking NS ? And not telling the group you bringing him ?
Stupid and ignorant in my book = i disliked you from start.

"So, do you do this to kids too? or do they push you down? what do you tell them when you cant speak to them in words? i just want to know, you seem to have alot of anger in you. (teacher? lmao)"

hmm you shout without using words ? How the hell can i tell em anything when i cant speak ?
"what do you tell them when you cant speak to them in words?"
Soz LoL

Sorry to say this but in may days as a teacher i have met kids that dont understand whatever we teacher tries to help them with. :(

"Now whats the rest of BULLSHIT you write here? you keep a log of what i do? please stop stalking me you 40 year old psycho,

Soz m8 if you think i was stalking you.
I wonder what twisted mind makes you think im stalking you....
How sick must your brain be if you seriously think im stalking you ?

OFC i remember stupid ignorant people wich i still joke with old friends from XP time about. "You remember Tyka showing up with a LvL 20 NS to a warshades XP group LoL "

Dont get bigheaded i have many same stories about other players :p

I often talks with old XP friends of the good old XP days. :p was fun really to have a reg group.

The thing that you even dont think its funny taking a lvl 20 NS to a warshade XP group is strange makes the whole point arguing with you pointless. You dont really have same brain function as i do. I dont say you stupid but we think so much diff we prolly never can talk.
Its still cracks me up that you dont feel ashamed Leeching xp like that. I still remember you getting angry because no one wanted to stay at Xp spot with you there :p

The sad part is that you dont even remember it :p that make me wonder how many times you done that ?..........

"What was it more, oh yeah, ill give the people i know in game a warnign about grouping with you, cause if they happen to take a step wrong we know how you will come to these boards and make their guilds look bad."

WoW you taking more persons into our arguments ?
Make it guild against guild becasue we cant stand eachother ?
making the realm more seperated and what it already is ?
Was fighting with VNG tonight and i unmezzed peeps messed in VNG. You want it to b that we dont ress eachother in battle ? Or heals ? WEll maybe you ask peeps in your guild and friends of you to do so.
I will still heal whatever hib runnign around regardless to what i think about him. Thats becasue i am the man i am.
I will even heal you and ress if you need it.

All the peeps that know me ingame knows i back friends up 100 %
Even loff admits that im very liked ingame.
In all the guild i been in i always been highranked.

N

Novamir

eneq is teh king of whinethreads

nice pic loff :x

O

old.Zarko

Gotta comment you a bit Tyka

Originally posted by Tyka

i just asked how many times have you helped out in relic raids? i didnt ask about how many times u defended the realm, cause any mong can do that, just take horse to cain and go to dagda. I asked, in your position, how do you dare telling people their guilds are shit (in other words) when your own guild havent helped in things like relic raids, keep takebacks etc, as much as these guidls you blame for having a wrong way of looking at the game? I mean they still think you are a idiot and they dont give a fuck about the realm (overreacted i know) but they still help more than you do, so wtf is your problem really?

We might not be big and running around FGs in flashy colors and talk loud, hence we seem to be unnoticed. We have not been able to muster FGs at relic raids in November and December, nevertheless those online will and allways has joined these "events", if they where high enough lvl. So the guild has been there 100% of what it could - how many guilds can say that??

Do you mean that "mongs" aint counting (and that relic defence aint counting either?) and only the few guilds that can bring together FGs in relic raids are allowed to comment others or say what they feel about some1 else???

I wont participate in the discussion, only clarify the word "Poach" as it can mean two different things:

1) to cook something gently in a in a small amount of liquid or

2) Poach (on sth); to be active in an area that properly belongs to somebody else. Or to take ideas, staff, etc from somebody/something esp in a deceitful or unfair way.

Short info:

Whole january DO has been going FGs to relic raids.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Tyka
Enechanter i laugh at you, tell me what your guild have done to help hibernia except for moaning on these boards?

Ohh just noticed the above comment and can say:kissit:

That is some accusation, who else than Ene whining??

You can apologize ingame - no need to bump this thread...

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by cjkaceBM
TBH I've never seen either guild poach people, but I can guess at the scenario that was probably most common.

Character X has been in same guild since release, xped to 50, only to find himself in strange groups (cos his guild are inactive,don't RvR much etc). So Character X mentions in group chat that he wished he was in guild groups all the time, so GM of RvR guild says well if you ever decide to leave your guild there is a place here for you. Character X then decides to quit old guild as it doesn't share the same view of end game as him. Some old guild mates feel bitter.

The problem I have with the RvR guilds isn't from the guilds themselves, but the attitude of certain players, who USE other guilds to get to 50, get their epic armour then quit the very next day to go join an RvR guild. If all you wanna do is RvR then stay unguilded to 50, and then join them.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

G

Garbannoch

First of all it's quite interesting to see the development and the level of this discussion considering the very well written opening post.
I personally don't consider the opening threat to be mere whining. There is a lot of truth about it - and many (surely not all) hibs will agree on that.

Now for the facts:
Like Tyka and some other people have mentioned before it is not the RvR guilds that are to blame for. It is the individual's decision whether or not to leave one's old guild or not. So if you want to blame anyone blame those people who put RPs over friendship/loyality.

BUT

I have to say that since I have started playing Hib the joy in playing has decreased a lot. And IT IS a problem when people are leaving for the RvR guilds - especially for smaller ones like the one I am in myself (in fact we just had a few people leaving, which again means that now we rarely have enough people online to form a pure guild group, which is sad and takes away the fun in the long term).

I think what is also different to the 2 other realms is that we have quite a few RvR guilds, which represent a very large pool of all RvRing people. This means that less people are available for random groups which increases the frustration levels on these players since they have to wait 30 mins to finally get into a shitty unbalanced group. The frustration finally reaches a point when many say: what the heck, I join one of em guilds as well. So more people getting into these RvR guilds... and so on and so forth.

In the long run this is VERY bad for the realm but there is nothing that can be done about it. I expect a lot of hib players to quit the game in the future and I would do so myself if I didn't have my lvl 50 char here. I am having so much more fun in Alb/Pryd but just don't have the time anymore to go all the way to lvl 50 again.

And finally I also want to put something straight: NEVER has LA, VNG, BD or any other guild or individual for that matter not granted me a rezz when i was down (which happens from time to time - even if I fight albs ;) - so please stop flaming those guilds - you all know this is not true.

Well what else can I say: I hope everything will turn out well for Hibernia and that the "old" spirit of this realm may return.

(btw I Don't expect any replies to this post as I didn't offend anyone ;)

Have fun and get our relics back ffs ;)

N

Novamir

bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif

E

eneq

Originally posted by Novamir
YouuUUuuU AaarRRreee MeezZmEereeIzZeed o_O o_O o_O

sure you not a middie ?
Troll springs to my mind often when i read your posts really.

T

Tyka

Let me put it short, i don't have time for this Eneq.

I have prooved my point about your statements, if you going to blame other guilds, check out how your own guild is doing first. You guys are not better than anyone else. And why do you have to drag up things that i do in my groups? I already told you, i run it the way i want, if you dont like it, don't join them.

Zarko, the post was meant for eneq, he talks bullshit about other guilds and thinks we do wrong things, but maybe he needs to look at his own guild before stalking others and correcting their mistakes? Yep i think so, dont bother with what other people do in this game, and dont judge a guild for something a individual do.

Eneq, keep on writing all day and quoting me, this is the last thing i write regarding this matter, you don't seem to stick to topic and drag up 100 different things that have nothing to do with this. Wich makes me think you are just here to piss people of and just ramble, because you dont get enough attention in real life.

Enjoy your life Mr. Teacher, i sure hope my kids wont go to the school you are teaching in.

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by cjkaceBM

The problem I have with the RvR guilds isn't from the guilds themselves, but the attitude of certain players, who USE other guilds to get to 50, get their epic armour then quit the very next day to go join an RvR guild.
Doesnt this sort of rule out LA? Most of our recruits have had around 600k+ RP with a *very* few small exceptions.

L

lofff

Originally posted by Novamir
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif
bb02.gif

:clap:

When will ppl learn that too long post lost the interest on the 2nd line? cba to read their whole.. :wall:

A

Amadon

Tyka, imo you reacted very defensively towards something that was not really a criticism. Perhaps it wasn't worded the way you might have liked but eneq was not trying to attack anyone until he was attacked himself. Eleasis made a remark which could be construed as "screw the rest of the realm" to which eneq responded (silly to respond to such blatant trolling imo).

Eneq, don't respond to flames with more flames if you don't want to be flamed. Repeating points is useless if your target does not wish to see them, and flaming blinds people to the point(s) you're trying to make.

Some people from these RvR guilds seem to be very defensive about their actions. I will not stoop so low as to suggest that they feel that they are in the wrong, but maybe they should stop reading offense into every post about the apparent decline of Hibernia and the migration between guilds. Yes some posts are offensive (hi Mighty :D ), but alot of the posts which people in RvR guilds take offense to could also be construed in a non-offensive manner. Please stop being so defensive about your guilds or actions. Most people understand where you're coming from, and while some may not agree with it, it doesn't mean they don't respect your right to play the game the way you want to.

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by Eleasias
Doesnt this sort of rule out LA? Most of our recruits have had around 600k+ RP with a *very* few small exceptions.

I didn't mention any names :p

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Amadon
Tyka, imo you reacted very defensively towards something that was not really a criticism. Perhaps it wasn't worded the way you might have liked but eneq was not trying to attack anyone until he was attacked himself. Eleasis made a remark which could be construed as "screw the rest of the realm" to which eneq responded (silly to respond to such blatant trolling imo).

Eneq, don't respond to flames with more flames if you don't want to be flamed. Repeating points is useless if your target does not wish to see them, and flaming blinds people to the point(s) you're trying to make.

Some people from these RvR guilds seem to be very defensive about their actions. I will not stoop so low as to suggest that they feel that they are in the wrong, but maybe they should stop reading offense into every post about the apparent decline of Hibernia and the migration between guilds. Yes some posts are offensive (hi Mighty :D ), but alot of the posts which people in RvR guilds take offense to could also be construed in a non-offensive manner. Please stop being so defensive about your guilds or actions. Most people understand where you're coming from, and while some may not agree with it, it doesn't mean they don't respect your right to play the game the way you want to.

Not bad......

E

eneq

Originally posted by Amadon

Especially the second part is very true.
Its just that when discussing with 1 poster and we come as far as we could go really. In steps another 1 that starts it all over again. And when peeps asking me i have very hard time to stop replying. Especially when they do it with flames.

But i get your point and im aware of my "trolling" and ill try to keep me restrained :p

BTW thx for a objective and nicely written post. To bad there arnt more like you.

Users who are viewing this thread