A Disease prevails in Hibernia

E

eneq

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

well, you are talking out your ass, cus you are doing what MY DEFINITION of talking out of your ass is.

Thinly ??

E

eneq

Originally posted by kameh

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

come mez me! :p

Stop hiding in keeps Noob you !!!
:p

Havent seen you around at all and we been to mids and searched for ya !!

K

kameh

I know because I'm usually in Bledmeer when I see your names pop up for either killing or dying :)

out of cash now though so time to farm me some :p

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by eneq

Thinly ??

The fact that your definition of poaching is something which I'm sure the vast majority of people do not agree with.

Whether you believe poaching is defined as 'whatever', is irrelevant.. in the same way I say you are 'talking out your ass', by my definition (used for illustrative purposes), to show that an individuals definition of something can be completley different from the accepted norm.

What we have explained we do, and what you refer to as 'poaching', is nothing bad, nor wrong.

We extend a hand to people who would be willing to consider it and take it, we do not 'grab' people with this hand, it is open.

The choice remains with the individual.

O

old.Mick

an individual needs to do 3 things, type /gc quit , click yes, then click yes again upon invite

i know tzeens an elf but he lost his mind control powers many moons ago

poaching is something you do to an egg, im sure even the densest of firbys would object to such treatment

E

eneq

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

The fact that your definition of poaching is something which I'm sure the vast majority of people do not agree with.

Whether you believe poaching is defined as 'whatever', is irrelevant.. in the same way I say you are 'talking out your ass', by my definition (used for illustrative purposes), to show that an individuals definition of something can be completley different from the accepted norm.

What we have explained we do, and what you refer to as 'poaching', is nothing bad, nor wrong.

We extend a hand to people who would be willing to consider it and take it, we do not 'grab' people with this hand, it is open.

The choice remains with the individual.

WoW you have asked the majority of the DAOC players..WoW and still have time play that much ?

You assume that the majority is like you. Sounds stupid to me really. WE all are different from eachother.

I stated my definition of poaching and you stated yours. Dont go around with head in the clouds and think you are right.
Trying to convince me by saying shit like that just make me think you blowing kisses from your ass.

IF i c a player with a guild name over his head i presume that he belongs to a guild. And because of it dont ask him to come to my guild.
I think thats the proper thing to do. IF he dislikes the guild then he should leave. AND then i can ask him.

ASking a player with guild name is a IMHO. And if read the post on BW many think so also.
YOU ON THE OTHER hand thinks that ok. You yourself stated that in numeral posts.

If i call it poaching and you dont thats np. ITs they act that i feel is undecent and unworthy.

But hey your GM even said he dont give a shit about the REALM as long as HE HAVE FUN.
So i think as long as you need your PERFECT balanced groups we will c many players getting "POACHED" from guilds.

WE in our guild had lack of Bards..Solution ? I made a bard with help of friend Kameh. Now we have lack of druids. Solution ? Making 1 and at lvl 44.5 now.
But guess you to busy making them RRL you rather "ask" players from other guilds.

Hope that clears the "poaching" word out of discussion.

Keep Poaching and be strong and stop whining at whiner posts.

T

Tyka

Enechanter i laugh at you, tell me what your guild have done to help hibernia except for moaning on these boards?

You say Vengeance and LA are "poaching" people, and when you say poaching it seems like you have found a word of your own, your defination of poaching? I dont get it. We steal members from other guilds or what exactly is poaching?

You tell us we dont care about the realm, but in fact just check the past relic raids, wich guilds have brought at least 1 or 2 full groups to help, bought rams, taken keeps, always stood up for the realm when people asked them.

How often have you seen DO do a raid lately? never, ever have i seen you guys bring a fg to a RR, since about 2-3 months ago. Now seriously i really like DO, there are great people in there like zarko, catchme, lyns, noche, all got big respect from me + most of my guildies. But as you said yourself (wich i cant agree with though), a persons actions reflect on the whole guild, now how the hell do you think your guild looks when you go around and talk BULLSHIT about other guilds you dont even know about on forums? Seriously who the hell are you to put down whole guilds just because lately alot of "LIKE MINDED PEOPLE" have joined them ?

We, as a guild are trying to be open and positive to the rest of hibernia, be there when we need it, and of course, show people that if you share the same view of the game as we do, you would fit in the guild (sure it depends on alot of other things but we can always be positive and show a open door). Just because we do rvr it does not mean we are a thieves guild now does it ? Just because 1 or 2 of your friends join 1 of these guilds it does not mean that guild stole his rights to be playing with you does it? he maybe left cause u were a jackass. Instead of coming here and bashing a whole guild of poachers maybe you need to speak to the individuals about their opinion about the game, maybe they were not happy?

Seriously how dumb can you be ? you think someone would leave their guild and stay unhappy in another guild? Nope, its not the guild that he joins descision, ITS THE INDIVIDUALS HIMSELF. So please cut the crap for the last time we are all sick of your pointless flames about how hibernia are split in 4, if you want something done go get it done yourself.

The day when you see me or any other guy from these so called "1337" guilds make a member join a guild against their will, then you can ranting on forums, til then, mind your own business and dont put your nose into what other guilds do, or what they think is fun, or their view of the game. We all pay the game to have fun and i dont think anyone want to see someone like yourself moan about their actions in game.

E

eneq

Tyka wrote

"You tell us we dont care about the realm, but in fact just check the past relic raids, wich guilds have brought at least 1 or 2 full groups to help, bought rams, taken keeps, always stood up for the realm when people asked them."

Baah i hate when people comes in middle of discussion and not read the above posts.
You must b 1 dumbass boy.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I SAID YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE REALM ???
You Dumbass fecker.
Soz for shouting but you statement is so fecking off the scale its embarrisng to even read it.

I QOUTED ELEAS !!!
HE SAID HE DIDNT CARE A SHIT ABOUT THE REALM.....SO LONG HIS FRIENDS WAS HAPPY.

"But as you said yourself (wich i cant agree with though), a persons actions reflect on the whole guild, now how the hell do you think your guild looks when you go around and talk BULLSHIT about other guilds you dont even know about on forums? Seriously who the hell are you to put down whole guilds just because lately alot of "LIKE MINDED PEOPLE" have joined them ?"

Plz refer to what bullshit im talking about. ??
I have said on countless occassion that you do whatever you want.
I DONT LIKE that people whines on whiners.
And that was my post on this thread all about.

IF you want to "poach" then plz do soo. But plz have the balls to stand for it.

I have told my definition of the "poach" word and iff you dont like it....tbh i dont give a feck.

Its not the word thats important its the act.
I know you have send yourself up to 6-7 invites to diff players to join VGN.
I call it poaching you call it ?
Same shit different name really....or ?

"Seriously how dumb can you be ? you think someone would leave their guild and stay unhappy in another guild? Nope, its not the guild that he joins descision, ITS THE INDIVIDUALS HIMSELF. So please cut the crap for the last time we are all sick of your pointless flames about how hibernia are split in 4, if you want something done go get it done yourself."

Fecking moron.
You still havent read any of my posts do you ?
OFC its a individual choice.
In many of my posts i have said i dont undertsand why peeps angry on the Poaching Guilds. They should b glad to b rid of that sort of unloyal players.
I UNDERSTAND that peeps are angry about having GM of other guilds sending PM to guildmembers and trying to poach them away.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND WHY THE ELITIST RVR GUILDS DO SO !!!!

You want perfect RvR groups with preferly they being RR5 all members before joining.

"The day when you see me or any other guy from these so called "1337" guilds make a member join a guild against their will, then you can ranting on forums, til then, mind your own business and dont put your nose into what other guilds do, or what they think is fun, or their view of the game. We all pay the game to have fun and i dont think anyone want to see someone like yourself moan about their actions in game."

Yes the picture of a cop in a alley shouting "plz move along: Nothing to c here. Just ordinary police business" While 5 cops beating up Rodney king.

We live in a democraty m8. Well IRL that is.
You Dont live in a democraty INGAME but plz dont let that affect your behaviour here on a democratic board.

Tyka i have never really liked you. And prolly never will. Sorry about me shouting moron at you but...sometimes i really need to get the frustration out.
I dont think you will ever like me either.

But try to b Civil in your post and so will i.
I dont like the shouting and stuff but sometimes stupid Kids bring out the worst in me really.

I have never ever replied to a civil post with other then civil replies.
Plz do the same in future

oohh last quote
"How often have you seen DO do a raid lately? never, ever have i seen you guys bring a fg to a RR, since about 2-3 months ago."

Well as it happens we dont only do RvR groups. WE have xp members also..you know them you dont have ? them that are in other guilds ? them you want when they are 50 ??

DO have been unactive before and under X-mas time. Therefore Iziz and Medikto joined VGN.
I have NP with that. Both told us what they lack and we couldnt provide that atm.
And it was a RR defence about 2 months ago that made me relöuctant to go on RR raids and defences beside the lag effect.

I think albs was RR agains us.
There was a RElic CG made and all was in it.

The shouting was "ALL GO DADGA" and we all went there.
"ALBS AT SCATH !!"
"ALL STAY AT DAGDA!!!" Was heard from all. Even the RvR guilds as you love to call you.

There we stood a Big force of hibs eagerly waiting the albs attack.
WE had heard rumours of many diff armies of Alb closing into dagda.
Then all of a sudden Deathmsg is spammed.
Then all of a sudden the "Scath cleared All ALbs dead" FROM THE SAME GUY THAT TOLD US TO ALL STAY AT DAGDA!
You can guess if he was in a RvR guild or not.....

That somehow made me feel like..not wanting to go on RR or Defence if not MY GM tell me to do soo.
Buts this is only my personal point.

Long post.

E

eneq

poach

Poach im my dictonary book is to fish after things without permission.
In my language we saying that you fish after things. Like if you play soccer and your a attacker you can stand and fish after balls etc etc.
OR you can sneak up to a girl a late friday night and say"Ello baby wanna have a cup of tea in my bed ?"
All this ofc in Swedish.

Without permission is from my athletic background.
If a player belongs to a club then if anyother club wants him they must first contac the clubs VD. Its common rules.

But i understand if thats maybe wrong. But thats np. Its the act thats fishy.. :p Hope fishy wasnt wrong also....
Plz dont let me define "fishy"

T

Tyka

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I SAID YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE REALM ???
You Dumbass fecker.
Soz for shouting but you statement is so fecking off the scale its embarrisng to even read it.

I QOUTED ELEAS !!!
HE SAID HE DIDNT CARE A SHIT ABOUT THE REALM.....SO LONG HIS FRIENDS WAS HAPPY.

I understand you, i am defending LA atm, not that they really need my help or anything, but i just want nosy people like you to mind your own business, he clearly posted his opinion and i dont like you to bash a whole guild for it, i really dont care bout wich guild it is, now its just LA, and its not the first time you bring up VGN in your pure bullshit posts.

Plz refer to what bullshit im talking about. ??
I have said on countless occassion that you do whatever you want.
I DONT LIKE that people whines on whiners.
And that was my post on this thread all about.

IF you want to "poach" then plz do soo. But plz have the balls to stand for it.

I have told my definition of the "poach" word and iff you dont like it....tbh i dont give a feck. .

Its not the word thats important its the act.
I know you have send yourself up to 6-7 invites to diff players to join VGN.
I call it poaching you call it ?
Same shit different name really....or ?.

I'll explain to you what is bullshit eneq, bullshit is when you take a word and make your own description of it wich no one else agrees on.

Let me tell you how things are when you are a caring GM and dont have to talk crap like you do 24/7 about how other guilds behave or have their way of having fun. I dont have time to go around asking ppl i dont know to ask my guild, i got ppl asking me to join the guild all day long, as soon as i login, 1 day i got 9 people asking me to join the guild, some ppl from respected guilds some just not happy with their guild etc. However since you got stuck on this poaching, and no one seem to be able to have the capability to explain to you what poaching really means (i think you refuse to understand), then ok, we all poach, all ppl in my guild have been poached, poachers all of us, Poachers 'r us, poach me, poach 2k, poach til i die, poach 24/7, forest poachers.

Fecking moron.
You still havent read any of my posts do you ?
OFC its a individual choice.
In many of my posts i have said i dont undertsand why peeps angry on the Poaching Guilds. They should b glad to b rid of that sort of unloyal players.
I UNDERSTAND that peeps are angry about having GM of other guilds sending PM to guildmembers and trying to poach them away.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND WHY THE ELITIST RVR GUILDS DO SO !!!!

You want perfect RvR groups with preferly they being RR5 all members before joining.

Eneq, i understand you and i read through your posts, its useless discussing with you, since if someone corrects you or try to correct you, you come up with bullshit about how you think this sentence should be taken, your own opinion, its like you made your own damn dictionary, if i tell you "hey enechanter cows are animals", then you reply, "no imo cows are insects, and i its my opinion i can describe it how i want". So what really do i have to understand? that you got your own point about something that makes no sense at all? allright sure, no1 else agrees on it as far as i can see. Go ahead bash all guilds for it tho, makes u a very popular person.

Yes the picture of a cop in a alley shouting "plz move along: Nothing to c here. Just ordinary police business" While 5 cops beating up Rodney king.

We live in a democraty m8. Well IRL that is.
You Dont live in a democraty INGAME but plz dont let that affect your behaviour here on a democratic board.

Tyka i have never really liked you. And prolly never will. Sorry about me shouting moron at you but...sometimes i really need to get the frustration out.
I dont think you will ever like me either.

But try to b Civil in your post and so will i.
I dont like the shouting and stuff but sometimes stupid Kids bring out the worst in me really.

I have never ever replied to a civil post with other then civil replies.
Plz do the same in future

I know what democracy is thank you very much, you dont have to explain for me how things are in real life. And about you not liking me? Well that's what i expect from weak people, when you are proofed wrong and cant say anything. I dont even know you, never ever have i grouped with you, never seen you in game, never even notice you, why would you possibly dislike me? You seem to have alot of aggression.

Btw omg at keeping this thread civil, Eneq i heard from people that you are a teacher, i just say i pray to god i hope my kids dont go to any school near you, cause if someday they will have a question or something that they dont agree with them on, you will go psycho just like the way you did in the start of this reply to me, with the explanation that you can not control yourself and that the question was so embarrassing, Please eneq dont try to teach people about manners or keeping it civil, when you act like a 5 year old kid, try prozac.

Well as it happens we dont only do RvR groups. WE have xp members also..you know them you dont have ? them that are in other guilds ? them you want when they are 50 ??

DO have been unactive before and under X-mas time. Therefore Iziz and Medikto joined VGN.
I have NP with that. Both told us what they lack and we couldnt provide that atm.
And it was a RR defence about 2 months ago that made me relöuctant to go on RR raids and defences beside the lag effect.

I think albs was RR agains us.
There was a RElic CG made and all was in it.

The shouting was "ALL GO DADGA" and we all went there.
"ALBS AT SCATH !!"
"ALL STAY AT DAGDA!!!" Was heard from all. Even the RvR guilds as you love to call you.

There we stood a Big force of hibs eagerly waiting the albs attack.
WE had heard rumours of many diff armies of Alb closing into dagda.
Then all of a sudden Deathmsg is spammed.
Then all of a sudden the "Scath cleared All ALbs dead" FROM THE SAME GUY THAT TOLD US TO ALL STAY AT DAGDA!
You can guess if he was in a RvR guild or not.....

That somehow made me feel like..not wanting to go on RR or Defence if not MY GM tell me to do soo.
Buts this is only my personal point.

Yep iziz and medikto join cause you were inactive, and i dont really care how long you guys been inactive, i just asked how many times have you helped out in relic raids? i didnt ask about how many times u defended the realm, cause any mong can do that, just take horse to cain and go to dagda. I asked, in your position, how do you dare telling people their guilds are shit (in other words) when your own guild havent helped in things like relic raids, keep takebacks etc, as much as these guidls you blame for having a wrong way of looking at the game? I mean they still think you are a idiot and they dont give a fuck about the realm (overreacted i know) but they still help more than you do, so wtf is your problem really?

Long post.

Yes indeed very long post, but dont start something you can not finish, i am not saying that you are wrong, you made your points, we all understand it, but putting down a whole guild because in your opinion their GM sux, or is gay, or "poaches" (your definition of it) is just wrong.

Btw its not about having balls, everyone can talk, some people have very big balls but just talk alot of bullshit wich makes no sense, you are 1 of them. And before you going to quote me again read this post again, i explained everything to you very well, but then again i wouldnt be surprised if you dont understand it.

L

lofff

i _must_ say eneq is right and tyka is a fucking poaching moron.

no.

That has been an old subject, i know theres really lots a ppl like eneq (lets leave aside further adjetives) and normal ppl too who are(were) _really_ pissed at the way they lost sum guildies when the so called "rvr-guilds" were created.

Poach, is NOT the right word. The founders of those guilds were well-known veterans when they decided to start their own, they had been part of many other guilds and they had loads a friends, offering those friends, or whoever they wanted to, a place in their guild is _NOT_ poaching, it is not wrong, it is just an offer. However it is true that sumtimes, X individuals could have tried to persuade sum1 to accept that offer, which is _tempting_, NOT poaching.

Tempting sum1 who is actually guilded to join ur guild, just cos u've shared lots a time and fun etc Can b seen as a bad attitude, specially for those who lose a guildie _BUT_ the decission is still on the one who accepts the offer, and decides to leave X ppl behind accepting a new "experience", f u feel bad, flame the individual who left u to join those ewul "tempters".

Lliad Draig has always been a short guild, i "officially" joined em not that long ago, but i know em since we were lvl19 and all of us were still unguilded, and since that time we allways teamed up together, many of our members got invited to those guilds u label as poachers, no1 left (at least not for that reason)

U can b pissed, angry... but dont chargue those guilds cos "they stole ur precious", ur "precious" left u.

K

kameh

Come on guys calm down it's just a game neither of you (tyka/eneq) is going to admit your wrong so there's nothing to be gained by flaming each other and getting so obviously angry in real life.

Once dualing comes in, have a fight the old fashioned way, winner was right. loser was wrong :swords:

O

old.Tzeentch

What tyka said.. thanks for not making me waste too much time saying what you said so good :>

:wub:

:ROFLMAO:

A

Amadon

poach:
relevant bit:
1. To trespass on another's property in order to take fish or game.
2. Sports. To play a ball out of turn or in another's territory, as in doubles tennis.

Taking the metaphor a bit further, guilded members could be considered to be part of that guild's territory, thus approaching them to join another guild could be considered poaching.

What would you call it if a football club offered a player on another team a higher salary to come play for them?
Afaik that's been referred to as poaching before.

Replace football club with guild, and salary with realm points (for arguments sake, there are other incentives ofc) and you reach eneq's definition.

Not that far fetched imo, but I'm South African so what grasp of the English language would I have :)

E

eneq

Originally posted by Amadon
poach:
relevant bit:

Taking the metaphor a bit further, guilded members could be considered to be part of that guild's territory, thus approaching them to join another guild could be considered poaching.

What would you call it if a football club offered a player on another team a higher salary to come play for them?
Afaik that's been referred to as poaching before.

Replace football club with guild, and salary with realm points (for arguments sake, there are other incentives ofc) and you reach eneq's definition.

Not that far fetched imo, but I'm South African so what grasp of the English language would I have :)

Thank you m8.
knew i wasnt alone in that definition of the word.

You did a much better explanition then i did. But on the other hand i think all explains better then me :p

E

eneq

Originally posted by lofff
i _must_ say eneq is right and tyka is a fucking poaching moron.
no.

That has been an old subject, i know theres really lots a ppl like eneq (lets leave aside further adjetives) and normal ppl too who are(were) _really_ pissed at the way they lost sum guildies when the so called "rvr-guilds" were created.

Poach, is NOT the right word. The founders of those guilds were well-known veterans when they decided to start their own, they had been part of many other guilds and they had loads a friends, offering those friends, or whoever they wanted to, a place in their guild is _NOT_ poaching, it is not wrong, it is just an offer. However it is true that sumtimes, X individuals could have tried to persuade sum1 to accept that offer, which is _tempting_, NOT poaching.

Tempting sum1 who is actually guilded to join ur guild, just cos u've shared lots a time and fun etc Can b seen as a bad attitude, specially for those who lose a guildie _BUT_ the decission is still on the one who accepts the offer, and decides to leave X ppl behind accepting a new "experience", f u feel bad, flame the individual who left u to join those ewul "tempters".

Lliad Draig has always been a short guild, i "officially" joined em not that long ago, but i know em since we were lvl19 and all of us were still unguilded, and since that time we allways teamed up together, many of our members got invited to those guilds u label as poachers, no1 left (at least not for that reason)

U can b pissed, angry... but dont chargue those guilds cos "they stole ur precious", ur "precious" left u.

Nice posts loff.
Only 1 fault really. The last sentence. I dont have lost anything to them guilds.
In still only reflects over why there is so many Whining posts.

T

Tyka

Amadan i agree with you on what you said, but i still doubt anyone would leave his guild for another if he is happy in his existing guild, therefor the word "poaching" would not exist in daoc. And if someone would leave a guild just to get more rps, well that guy would be stupid, same goes for whoever tries to bribe someone to join a guild just to get more rps.

Under those circumstances i mentioned about, we have not "poached" any members, people join us from their own free will. If someone is a interesting person and plays the way we do, have same goals, like minded as the rest of us, i will show the interest needed for that person to join us, and leave the door open for him to make his own choice. Would you call that poaching too?

T

Tyka

I dont have lost anything to them guilds.

Well obviously you lost something, i think it's your pills.
We don't have them sorry. Go on flame other guilds.

E

eneq

Tyka wrote

"I understand you, i am defending LA atm, not that they really need my help or anything, but i just want nosy people like you to mind your own business, he clearly posted his opinion and i dont like you to bash a whole guild for it"

hmm do i bash LA for what Eleas said ?
Where did i do that ?

You claiming i have said LA or VNG is destroying the realm. Can you plz qoute me on that ?? Plz Plz.

On the contrary im thinking and is surprised that LA AND VNG is doing much for the realm.

PLZ dont try to bring this to a Eneq hates LA and VNG thread becasue it isnt.

I asked you earlier that you should qoute when you saying i have said thing. Still you never do that,.

"I'll explain to you what is bullshit eneq, bullshit is when you take a word and make your own description of it wich no one else agrees on."

Read amadon posts m8.
Maybe you see that arnt only me having same definition of the word. Doesnt mean that we (me and amadon) is right but we use the word in that definition.

"I dont have time to go around asking ppl i dont know to ask my guild"

OK so you do go around asking guilded players that you know to join VNG ? Or do you deny it ?

"Eneq, i understand you and i read through your posts, its useless discussing with you, since if someone corrects you or try to correct you, you come up with bullshit about how you think this sentence should be taken, your own opinion, its like you made your own damn dictionary, if i tell you "hey enechanter cows are animals", then you reply, "no imo cows are insects, and i its my opinion i can describe it how i want". So what really do i have to understand? that you got your own point about something that makes no sense at all? allright sure, no1 else agrees on it as far as i can see. Go ahead bash all guilds for it tho, makes u a very popular person."

Same as above read amadon post.
Check my dictonery (must buy a swedish one maybe)

Dont try to turn it into something else. I clearly stated my def of the word and amadon explained alot better. Hope you understand that the definition is diff from each person. And you should use the definition that the poster mean it as.

"And about you not liking me? Well that's what i expect from weak people, when you are proofed wrong and cant say anything"

Hehehe You are one of the "uber mench" the german writer defined ?
So all that dislike you is weak ? :p LOL sos cant help laughing at you :p
LoL sos laughed again...LoL soz cant help myself :p
Stop ..LoL soz really cant help myself...
Feck Tyka you made me laugh so i must say thank you :p

"Btw omg at keeping this thread civil, Eneq i heard from people that you are a teacher, i just say i pray to god i hope my kids dont go to any school near you, cause if someday they will have a question or something that they dont agree with them on, you will go psycho just like the way you did in the start of this reply to me, with the explanation that you can not control yourself and that the question was so embarrassing, Please eneq dont try to teach people about manners or keeping it civil, when you act like a 5 year old kid, try prozac."

Yes im a teacher.
The first rule a teacher should follow is to take the discussion to same level as student. Or else he dont know the feck you talking about.
Its like talk german to a german dont try to talk japanese.

If you really check my posts you c that i always stay civil until i get a reply thats rather childish and then i reply in same manner. Trying to bring the post to same lvl as poster.

Your first words was like this "Enechanter i laugh at you"
After that your posts seems like coming from a child.So ill reply so a childs understands. Maybe that why you think im a 5 year that need prozac. Because i think you are 1 really.

"I dont even know you, never ever have i grouped with you, never seen you in game, never even notice you, why would you possibly dislike me? "

Oh Boy still i must correct you in almost every single sentence you do. Feck we teamed up on many occasions.
Did you read my reply to wuren ?
I explained my chars there. But as you prolly just skipped the whole discussion and jumped in ill explain again.

I can bring up 1 of the first groups we shared.
I get a /send from you to about making a warshade XP group. Well i was in Caille but as a PBAOE chanter i said ok why not.
I ride my horse to innis and meet up with a old friend Garax now in Armiger. And we are 7 very good players there a almost perfect PBAOE group..guess who steps in as number 8....... a lvl 20 NS ?
Me and Garax said "WTF ??" in pm to eachother.
Who the feck is stupid to think we b happy to PL a fecking nobody NS ? Yes correct me if im wrong but you did right ?
Not a word that it was a lvl 20 shade going to b in group...

And we teamed up on some occassions in RVR. WEll i played lvl 50 bards so thats no surprise.
1 of the times was in ALB land.

WE found a group middies and start attacking them. Just to notice it was 3-4 FG albs attacking mids from other side.
Guess what we died.
OFC we die to 3-4 fg albs when we already wasted mana to kill 1 fg mids.

Nope you couldnt take that. You started to claim that we had won if we had a druid.....
2 times of many you made me going...Hmmmm..

1 time was with same bard and we mixed group 6 VNG and 2 other me adn a Mage i think. MAking 1 run adn all died and come Back to DL. Then we get 6 diff excuses about taking fixing the dishes and some was watching TV and some didnt say anything at all.
2 secs and you all gone.Ohh well me and mage tought RL sux sometimes...
WE went out the gate to RvR side of DL. Guess who standing there rdy to go out again .-.......a FG VNG with 6 memebrs from the original group.
OK if you told is soo before the runn started or even said soz we making a GG.

That was the time i send you i never going to Groupo with VNG no more.
And i never had.

But you have asked Dark ORder if you could b in group and we said ok.
So basically i grouped with you on several occassions and you made me go... HHmmmm.. many times-.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka

Well obviously you lost something, i think it's your pills.
We don't have them sorry. Go on flame other guilds.

I would have asked for your pills but stupidity pills seems stupid to eat.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
Amadan i agree with you on what you said, but i still doubt anyone would leave his guild for another if he is happy in his existing guild, therefor the word "poaching" would not exist in daoc. And if someone would leave a guild just to get more rps, well that guy would be stupid, same goes for whoever tries to bribe someone to join a guild just to get more rps.

Under those circumstances i mentioned about, we have not "poached" any members, people join us from their own free will. If someone is a interesting person and plays the way we do, have same goals, like minded as the rest of us, i will show the interest needed for that person to join us, and leave the door open for him to make his own choice. Would you call that poaching too?

WTF ?
You agree with amadan that agrees with me but you dont understand my def off poaching ?

Poaching is that you ask. NOT that they comes to you.
Asking = poaching.

O

old.Tzeentch

Eneq.. I don't get it.. you say that we should not 'whine at the whiners' - explain this please.

Oh, you can add Terra Dominus, Celtic Fist, Dark Order, Black Dragon to the 'poacher' guilds list, since I've been asked by at least one person in each of these guilds, when I was guilded, to consider their guild to join.

W

Wuren

Poaching is that you ask. NOT that they comes to you.
Asking = poaching.

<joins in the mark words bitching>

In that case, No. Then we havent poached anyone. I have never asked anyone, simply told them that if you ever decide to leave your guild, we have a spot for you.

T

Tyka

hmm do i bash LA for what Eleas said ?
Where did i do that ?

You claiming i have said LA or VNG is destroying the realm. Can you plz qoute me on that ?? Plz Plz.

On the contrary im thinking and is surprised that LA AND VNG is doing much for the realm.

PLZ dont try to bring this to a Eneq hates LA and VNG thread becasue it isnt.

I asked you earlier that you should qoute when you saying i have said thing. Still you never do that,.

You talk on these boards about 2 guilds, VGN and LA, posting under a thread called "A Disease prevails in Hibernia", what does that mean to you enechanter? You tell us how we poach other members, but then again, what is poaching really? i never asked someone to join our guild. If you think that we are poaching people then go ahead and make a thread about it, dont post it under this one, this thread is about how elite guilds breaking up hib realm (wich is not true). Did i explain good to you? your little brain ready for this?

Read amadon posts m8.
Maybe you see that arnt only me having same definition of the word. Doesnt mean that we (me and amadon) is right but we use the word in that definition.

I explained it to you already, you are usign the definition in the wrong circumstances, what exactly dont you understand?

Tyka wrote "I dont have time to go around asking ppl i dont know to ask my guild"

OK so you do go around asking guilded players that you know to join VNG ? Or do you deny it ?

The last "ask" was supposed to be "join", swap those 2 words and it will clear up. sorry for typo.

Same as above read amadon post.
Check my dictonery (must buy a swedish one maybe)

Dont try to turn it into something else. I clearly stated my def of the word and amadon explained alot better. Hope you understand that the definition is diff from each person. And you should use the definition that the poster mean it as.

Enechanter you are still talking BULLSHIT, your defintion means shit for people ni this guilds, why dont you just say it straight out instead of acting like a 12 year old kid who cant spell and talk rubbish about "definitions". What exactly do you want to proof? that u got another view of it? We already know u are special. SPEAK YOUR DAMN MIND, just say it, VGN STEALS MEMBERS. And then we wont have any problems with your "definitions"

Hehehe You are one of the "uber mench" the german writer defined ?
So all that dislike you is weak ? :p LOL sos cant help laughing at you :p
LoL sos laughed again...LoL soz cant help myself :p
Stop ..LoL soz really cant help myself...
Feck Tyka you made me laugh so i must say thank you :p

Never said all who dislike me are weak, just that your reason is pretty futile, you got no reason whatsoever to dislike me, but hey, there are some sick peoples on this planet (still cant believe you are a teacher).

Yes im a teacher.
The first rule a teacher should follow is to take the discussion to same level as student. Or else he dont know the feck you talking about.
Its like talk german to a german dont try to talk japanese.

If you really check my posts you c that i always stay civil until i get a reply thats rather childish and then i reply in same manner. Trying to bring the post to same lvl as poster.

Your first words was like this "Enechanter i laugh at you"
After that your posts seems like coming from a child.So ill reply so a childs understands. Maybe that why you think im a 5 year that need prozac. Because i think you are 1 really.

We're all trying to understand you, but i guess no one can sink to your level. Poaching=asking? If you think im a kid, this pretty much sums it all up about you: "Tyka i have never really liked you. And prolly never will. Sorry about me shouting moron at you but...sometimes i really need to get the frustration out."

So, do you do this to kids too? or do they push you down? what do you tell them when you cant speak to them in words? i just want to know, you seem to have alot of anger in you. (teacher? lmao)

Oh Boy still i must correct you in almost every single sentence you do. Feck we teamed up on many occasions.
Did you read my reply to wuren ?
I explained my chars there. But as you prolly just skipped the whole discussion and jumped in ill explain again.

This is your words: "I dont think you will ever like me either." and the reply above was when i said i dont know you or seen you in game. Whats the problem now? you wnat to be recognized? As i said, i dont even noticed u in game. I really have no reason to not like you, and thats why i am amazed how you can remember what i did once in my daoc time, long time ago, i dont even remember it myself, but here is the fact, if u ask 90% of the ppl in daoc who enechanter is, they will shakes their heads. Or maybe recognize you as #1 whiner for bashing guilds on barrysworld, putting down a whole guild just because your stupid idiot opinions on them. As i said, this wont make you popular.

Now whats the rest of BULLSHIT you write here? you keep a log of what i do? please stop stalking me you 40 year old psycho, please get a life. I dont care, if you join my groups TIS MY FUCKING RULES, and if you dont like them fuck off to wherever u came from. If i knew it was you and that you would put down whole guilds because of my actions i would never even ask you, i wouldnt look in your way, you are air to me. Dont be so pissed cause you couldnt do SHIT in rvr. I seriously cant believe how you can remember all this? we ganked mids? albs? seriously how many chars do you have? i played with banny 2 days ago i really hope it was not you, please god. Ill say it again, if you are in my groups, its my rules, u dont like it? piss off.

What was it more, oh yeah, ill give the people i know in game a warnign about grouping with you, cause if they happen to take a step wrong we know how you will come to these boards and make their guilds look bad.

Dont tell me to read what u said, or amadon said, i understand english pretty well, im from sweden as well, i dont have any problems with the language, If you dont get my post, read it again, and again, and again, cause i just explained everything to you 2-3 times, how it really is, but you STILL refuse to understand? Teacher? HAH!

Anyways your last part was pure bullshit, wich has nothing to do with this thread, it about me and how i act in groups, i enjoy it, if i did bring a lvl 20 ns, i loved every second of it, whats your point? i think i proofed you 10 times now that your view about these guilds functioning and operating is wrong, So eneq get a life and fix the problems in your own guild, lets see how you manage. And when you finally do, i hope someone who is just like you comes to the boards and bashes you for how u are leading a guild you been workign for almsot 4-5 months for, wich have respect in hibernia.

Zarko i hope you are reading this.

O

old.Tzeentch

:eek7:

btw just remembered Enechanter is in Dark Order, one of the guilds that tried to 'poach' me.

O

old.Mick

personaly i wouldnt even call it poaching, more like head hunting

a "better" guild head hunts you, just like companies do in the REAL WORLD

:kissit: :whip:

C

cjkaceBM

TBH I've never seen either guild poach people, but I can guess at the scenario that was probably most common.

Character X has been in same guild since release, xped to 50, only to find himself in strange groups (cos his guild are inactive,don't RvR much etc). So Character X mentions in group chat that he wished he was in guild groups all the time, so GM of RvR guild says well if you ever decide to leave your guild there is a place here for you. Character X then decides to quit old guild as it doesn't share the same view of end game as him. Some old guild mates feel bitter.

The problem I have with the RvR guilds isn't from the guilds themselves, but the attitude of certain players, who USE other guilds to get to 50, get their epic armour then quit the very next day to go join an RvR guild. If all you wanna do is RvR then stay unguilded to 50, and then join them.

Users who are viewing this thread