A Disease prevails in Hibernia

T

Tank Init

well its clear case of everyone in "rvr" guilds think the realm is perfect as it is and everyone else knows it aint

Wut ?? U sure u are in the same realm as me ?? we have 1 Relic missing, and now we are weak ?!?

guess you aint in the same realm as the rest of us because we do not own any of our own relics (look at my first paragraph)

O

old.Tzeentch

Yes, I understand what he is saying.. I can even guess how he feels.. but at the end, there is no legitimate 'complaint' there.., sure, he may feel bad, but he is blaming these type of guilds for it.. you say these guilds 'poach', I'd like to see a single example of this in regards to Llaw Arian? I have yet to see one.

I am not here to let people post all the crap and whatever about my guild, simply because they feel bad or they have maybe suffered as a result.. sure, it's bad whatever they are going through, it, however, is NO reason to point the finger and blame someone who has done nothing wrong in regards to that.

The reason why people want to join RvR guilds is because we offer something that they want, something which they feel their own guilds do not offer.. why are we blamed for this?
It is a problem with the individuals concerned if their 'friends' in their previous guild feel hurt or betrayed in some manner.

Sure, we don't like there is bad feeling, but.. again, really, it is nothing that you can bitch the guilds on.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Tank Init
well its clear case of everyone in "rvr" guilds think the realm is perfect as it is and everyone else knows it aint

I'd like to see your essay on whats wrong with the realm.

E

eneq

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Yes, I understand what he is saying.. I can even guess how he feels.. but at the end, there is no legitimate 'complaint' there.., sure, he may feel bad, but he is blaming these type of guilds for it.. you say these guilds 'poach', I'd like to see a single example of this in regards to Llaw Arian? I have yet to see one.

I am not here to let people post all the crap and whatever about my guild, simply because they feel bad or they have maybe suffered as a result.. sure, it's bad whatever they are going through, it, however, is NO reason to point the finger and blame someone who has done nothing wrong in regards to that.

The reason why people want to join RvR guilds is because we offer something that they want, something which they feel their own guilds do not offer.. why are we blamed for this?
It is a problem with the individuals concerned if their 'friends' in their previous guild feel hurt or betrayed in some manner.

Sure, we don't like there is bad feeling, but.. again, really, it is nothing that you can bitch the guilds on.

Hmm Wuren is GM of your guild right ?
Well if he is then you must define poach really.
He admitts to have "poach" (my definition of poach that is) peeps from other guilds.

Where in the origin post do it say LA ?
Do you know the poster ?

He talks about the legion raids and LA was in on that subject but then again there was more guilds really.

And i dont think its directed to guilds really. Just some of the players in them.

E

eneq

Yes i think so also.

Like the eleas group (Ealissis cant spell the rr9 ranger)
incident at fins.

Bad behavour reflects on the Whole guild really.

W

Wuren

Originally posted by eneq
Why do u assume i have someone in my guild that joined LA and im angry about it ?

Im reflecting over the many Whine posts made on forum. I actually read them and i see both sides of the argument.

I have teamed with alot of LA groups etc and i have seen good things and bad things. WE have had many LA members in our groups and they been nice almost the whole time. There are good apples and bad apples same as in every guild.

Yes i think you are an elitist just becasue you act like 1.
If just invite lvl 50. And just they chars you need. Then i think i can call you an elitist becasue that what elitist stands for in my mind.

Are you really trying to understand all the "whine posts" or you just browsing them aside ?
Do you understand what they are saying ?

Just reflect over it and IF you come to conclusion they are wrong then ok be me. AND if you come to the conclusion that you are an elitist then its ok be me also. You can b as much as Elitist as you want. Its your life. Just dont get upset if peeps call you that then.

Because you accuse us for "snatching" people(Can you be more specific?). You speak as you have grouped alot with us, yet I still dont know who you are. Would be nice if you could put a nick behind these texts so I know who im talking to.

Yes, we balance our guild, since the 8 of us who created the guild all shared the same interest in the game: RvR. Hence the step to making the guild was not far. We simply put a limit on each type of classes we have in the guild to avoid having 30 tanks, 43 casters standing in Druim Ligen waiting for bard/druid pop for guild groups. For me this is still a game(In which I want to have as much fun as possible), so no, I dont get upset if you want to call me a elitist for that.

Most of these threads I ignore becasue they are simply based on jealousy, a not so funny thing is that latley people who ask to join take a front seat in the <llaw-flame-train> after they have been turned down.

W

Wuren

He admitts to have "poach" (my definition of poach that is) peeps from other guilds.

Well maybe I was not clear enough

I have never tried to convince anyone to leave their guild if they say they are happy where they are.

I stated this in other LA flame threads when this was brought up,
90 % of our members have ASKED to join. I have at LEAST 5 tells each day from people who wants to join, this is also from some of the so "high moral" players and guilds. We cannot FORCE anyone to leave, if they decide to do its up to them. Obviosly something is missing/wrong with their old guild if people decide ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL to leave it.

O

old.Tzeentch

Where in the origin post do it say LA ?
Do you know the poster ?

He talks about the legion raids and LA was in on that subject but then again there was more guilds really.

And i dont think its directed to guilds really. Just some of the players in them.

Poach? To say to people 'hey, if you ever decide to leave your guild, we have a space for you' is poaching?

Don't be so childish, that's simply informing someone should they wish to do so, leave their guild, then there is a room in ours if they would like to join.

EVERYTHING they do is up to them..

Poaching is more when you start to send someone daily messages and attempt to pressure them into leaving and joining your guild.

He refers to LA, not specifically, but it is there, would you like me to spell it out and point to the replies?

When people say 'RvR guilds', they refer to LA also.

E

eneq

Poach? To say to people 'hey, if you ever decide to leave your guild, we have a space for you' is poaching?

Poaching is more when you start to send someone daily messages and attempt to pressure them into leaving and joining your guild.

He refers to LA, not specifically, but it is there, would you like me to spell it out and point to the replies?

WEll as i said define poaching and you clearly did that.
My definitions of poaching is just that you say it isnt :p

See what definitions can bring about :p

If you send daily messages then i call it spamming really.

IF you say like this. "hey come over to my guild. We offer you much better then your guild m8"
Then i call it poaching.

But if you do this to long standing friend then its not poaching but if you do this to a player you just want for his/hers RvR skill or to get a good Balanced group then yes. Poaching in my definition of the word.

I dont speak English as 1 language so maybe im wrong but then alot of players Dont have enlglish as mother language.

"He refers to LA, not specifically, but it is there, would you like me to spell it out and point to the replies?"

YES plz make it so much simplier for a feeble mind as myself. :p

BrB with reply to wuren :p

O

old.Gillaien

Its funny to see how ppl feel attacked personally by my words. I made a post that couldn't be more neutral, and I'm merely stating facts.

I don't say Tank hit the point exactly, but there surely is truth in his words

Anyway this discussion won't lead anywhere, everyone is insisting in his point of view and nobody will admit a defeat in public, so letst just hope some ppl realize reality again some time

O

old.Nol

Sheesh, move on people, this thread and subject is geting tired. This is a game, people are not poached, they leave. If you want to pissed at anyone, get pissed at the people leaving, not the guilds they're going to. It's not like people are being paid to leave and play for someone else, they do it because they think they will have a better time there...which is not necesarily a bad thing.

A

AbPoon

I can remember when it was the Albion forum that had the most whine threads on, looks like Mids the hippy land atm ;)

P

Pempulla

IF you say like this. "hey come over to my guild. We offer you much better then your guild m8"
Then i call it poaching.

I don't understand totally what is so bad about this 'poaching' thing as you put it though. I can understand people's disappointments in guilds when they lose people, especially when they thought those people would be there 'forever', friends. /gu is a big thing in any guild, I suppose.

Still that 'poaching line' above only hurts when the latter sentence is true... Right?

E

eneq

Originally posted by Pempulla

I don't understand totally what is so bad about this 'poaching' thing as you put it though. I can understand people's disappointments in guilds when they lose people, especially when they thought those people would be there 'forever', friends. /gu is a big thing in any guild, I suppose.

Still that 'poaching line' above only hurts when the latter sentence is true... Right?

Im not saying its wrong. I say that some peeps are offended b it.
If you are GM of a guild and help players with items, money, help, time, PL etc etc and when they are 50 they wake up and think "hey i want RvR all the time" and a GM from a Guild that DONT help xp, money, PL. etc etc say "hey m8. We have RvR groups all the time come join us"

I understand why there are whine posts here. And i undertsand why RVR guilds poach players.

My point is that if someone is frustrated by the Poaching adn make a "whine" post. LET THEM.
I get angry on the "whiner whiners" That always comes along and whines about whiners,

Hey some even makes mock of them like posting a new post similiar but supposly more funny. (Novamir)

And then they whine over why there are so much whining posts. ITs because they themself bump them to top...............

Sounds fecking stupid to me.

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by old.Gillaien

Anyway this discussion won't lead anywhere, everyone is insisting in his point of view and nobody will admit a defeat in public, so letst just hope some ppl realize reality again some time
Admit defeat? Nothing in Hibernia can change LA (if that's even your point)

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Tank Init
I'll say this first: this is only *my* opinion and has nothing to do with LA, and I dont make others in LA think like this so dont whine about the guild: The game is perfect for me atm, good guild and good friends, I dont give a shit if the "realm" is in trouble aslong as I'm having fun, my friends are having fun and my guild is having fun. Only thing I actually care about this game is having fun with my friends (everyone in LA is my friend just so you know), I couldnt care less about some guy who just happened to click on the same icon when creating chars, I dont feel in anyway responsible for doing something special just to help him. So there you got it, call me an elitist, call me what you want, whine on, I dont care ~~ I just want to say, I dont play this game for you, I play it for fun&friends. STFU plz.

K

kr0n

Play the game as you want to play it, dont expect everyone to play as you though... Applies to all. Likeminded people belong together, forcing isn't the way to achieve anything.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Eleasias
, I dont give a shit if the "realm" is in trouble aslong as I'm having fun, my friends are having fun and my guild is having fun.

Yes i agree with you totaly that how you play is your business.
And yes i call you elitist.
And hmm You are the GM of LA and you dont hink what you saying is reflected on the guild ?

You just poach players from other guild to maximaze your fun. Whats wrong with that ?

Keep playing your way m8.

E

Eleasias

You just poach players from other guild to maximaze your fun. Whats wrong with that ?

We havent poached anyone from any guild.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Wuren

Still waiting

And no, Eleas is not the GM of LA.

Soz m8. Forgot.
On duskwave the guildleasers states you and eleassis as GM´s
Maybe should remove him from rank 0 then.
And he stated several times that he was 1 of the founders.

And to the issue who i am is rather hard m8. Played up to 6 accounts really :p

Even i cant keep track who i played and not......

But lets try.
You yourself invited 1 of my lvl 50 bards the other day. Name Hrodek but i declined because i rather stay in a group that wont kick me out as soon as they have there GG rdy.
I also decline Vengeance BTW becasue they do same as you.
That happened 2-3 times with my other lvl 50 Bard :p Banny.
Banny isnt mine acc but i lvl to 50 and played alot of RvR with him.

Infernos knows of my main Enechanter because we xp 40-50 in same PBAOE group. BTW nice to c him back in game.

And im in Dark Order with my chars and we have had LA in our groups many times. Helped Laralyn in Albion 1 very late night to get her a RR i think.

And i have several other i playing but not so much in RvR like this ones.

And as i said i dont have any bad feeling towards either LA as guild or its persons.
I just reflect over the massive whine posts here and i understand why they whine and i understand you need To have a RvR balanced guild.

And im not alone about not wanting to group with a LA group becasue of dumping procedure. BUT i dont say its wrong either. GG is always best.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Eleasias
We havent poached anyone from any guild.

Read above posts m8. And you see what i define as "poaching" And you also see that wuren agrees he been "poaching" AS MY definition of poaching that is.

E

eneq

Re: Re: baah

Originally posted by lofff

But, u are whining at the whiners who whine at the whiner who started such a whine-history-thread. So u are the worst?

Nope the worst is the "whiner whining whiner s about whining " Smart ass guys that puts nose out of someone ass to put it in a whining thread about whiners.

Baah baah isnt you on camlann btw ? been nice here for awhile :p

L

lofff

That def. suits u better than me eneq :D i was just making phun. And btw, Loved Speed is my bard alt :x

Poon u wanna eat em? :&

E

eneq

hmm i have grouped with Loved lately, Damn she was nice and all. You Roleplaying her ?

O

old.Tzeentch

Read above posts m8. And you see what i define as "poaching" And you also see that wuren agrees he been "poaching" AS MY definition of poaching that is.

well, you are talking out your ass, cus you are doing what MY DEFINITION of talking out of your ass is.

E

eneq

well, you are talking out your ass, cus you are doing what MY DEFINITION of talking out of your ass is.

WoW getting frustrated in a discussion are we ??

If i might reply in same tone then ?

AAAHHHH thats explain why you have you lips up Wuren ass. You think you kissing him ?

Back to normal tone.

Soz about that. Was just home free run really. Couldnt resist it really.
I dont really claim you asskissing Wuren, it was just a perfect time to say them words.

Soz again if i offended you with them words.
BTW can we plz come back to meaningful discussion or if you dont have anything meaningful then dont say anything at all really.

ATM i dont have anything more meaningful things to say that can progress this discussion.
Im just replying on questions to me.

O

old.Tzeentch

WoW getting frustrated in a discussion are we ??

If i might reply in same tone then ?

AAAHHHH thats explain why you have you lips up Wuren ass. You think you kissing him ?

Back to normal tone.

Soz about that. Was just home free run really. Couldnt resist it really.
I dont really claim you asskissing Wuren, it was just a perfect time to say them words.

Soz again if i offended you with them words.
BTW can we plz come back to meaningful discussion or if you dont have anything meaningful then dont say anything at all really.

ATM i dont have anything more meaningful things to say that can progress this discussion.
Im just replying on questions to me.

Read what I wrote again, perhaps a bit more slowly, there is a very thinly disguised point.

Users who are viewing this thread