A big thx BC

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
there are 5-6 mobs you have to kill, meaning if you kill only one and get the arti, you have broken the coc by interfearing an encounter that was already started. kthnx.

Same things were said 6 months ago when this was on the table. This brings nothing new to this thread.

Sn00k3 said:
pliz any BC comment this.
I want to see the omg well we got more rps irl etc etc defence :p

I really like this contructive message.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i just got a very tasty mint from my boss....
i think i really really want to have a look at her "artifacts"
or will BC beat me to it? :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:
wanted an awnser, not an comment on my post kthx
Tissue.jpg

There, there.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is so disappointing; yet again it's about Black Company, possibly the Midgard Guild with the least amount of respect when it comes to interacting with fellow team mates.

Every reply from a BC guild member with the exception of Herbert’s was to flame Zid, none of you saw it from Zids' point of view. All you did was just show your own selfish arrogance.
Not one of you replied to Whoodoo well written post, why?

A member of BC could have replied in this forum like this:

"Zid,
We are sorry that you did not get the credit for the artefact you had almost obtained. When the mob was pulled by the BC group they were unaware of any other player being in the vicinity, with hindsight it should have been obvious the encounter was started and the BC group should have been more careful before pulling. BC will repeat the encounter on 3rd of October, please feel free to join us. On a side note, BC were disappointed to have seen this post on FH as we would have preferred that you contacted one of the GM's\ Officers to resolve the issue in house.

Hope to see you on the 3rd!
Hail All Midgard!
BC."

But oh no it seems BC can barely string two sentences together let alone formulate a whole paragraph with grace, tact and diplomacy. I take it none of you are English?

As none of you replied to Whoodoo's post I assume none of you can read words with more that one syllable, so being the kind hearted person I am, I've put it through the BC translator.

<bc mode = on>
Ffs BC, wot ya f3cking d0ing gve th15 gyu sum slack, he had start3d teh encunter, you cudnt be arsed to check b4 ya pulled cos your so dimwitted. Youd b mad if it happned tp you, so jst say sowwy adn inv1te him to you're grup and do encounter again..
<bc mode = off>

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Necromancer.jpg

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Necromancer is closely related to Archivist. Archivist, however, compulsively saves every forum message in carefully preserved archives for future use in battle, while Necromancer seems to collect departed threads merely for the thrill of resurrecting them. Some say he performs this unnatural act out of malice, others say he can’t help himself, but no one

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Necromancer is closely related to Archivist. Archivist, however, compulsively saves every forum message in carefully preserved archives for future use in battle, while Necromancer seems to collect departed threads merely for the thrill of resurrecting them. Some say he performs this unnatural act out of malice, others say he can’t help himself, but no one

Umm only just realised the post was 31st March..... now don't I feel a tit, and the edit button has gone too.... :(

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Wtf who resed the thread?
Mavl
Regular Freddie Join Date: 22nd Dec 2003

Beware! many new chars will need artifactoz s00n ^^
Ensiferum The Minstrel

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl is prisoned in cold Siberian jail since he did it with this thread, so dont blame him anymore ^^

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Mavl is prisoned in cold Siberian jail since he did it with this thread, so dont blame him anymore ^^

There is no blame in the house of freddy... there is only whine...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i have to agree with Xajorkith to a certain degree.
what's important isnt wether any CoC where broken, it's about no one ever taking responsibility and admitting that they screwed up.

but let me add that's a problem not only regarding BC, but with few exceptions everyone that is blamed for something, no matter what they stand accused for.

besides, when it comes to the argument "the artifact serve midgard better in my hands becos i use it actively in rvr and not selling it on CM" then i only wanna say "the artifact serves midgard better on a MAIN char than on ANYONE's alt char no matter how active he or she is in rvr"

wether BC screwed up here or not is not really any point discussing imo, as it wont serve midgard any good purpose to try get them banned.

however i wish everyone would drop the "elite" bullshit while PvE, ok so not everyone wanna grp with a less experiensed player RvR, but PvE it cant hurt to make public arti raids, cooperating with your realm mates for everyone's profit.

THAT would help the realm imo.
enough with this civil war now pls, if BC could tone down their attitude towards everyone else, then everyone else would tone down the attitude towards BC. (or vice versa)
im beginning to believe Anubis & co think it's just amusing with these forum arguments anyway.

ps. everyone has equal rights to everything in this game, no matter realm rank, guild, age or whatever else reasons ppl may have for feeling entitled to something over another.

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Here's what it is:
Black company play by the rules (too much), Not common sense. :m00:

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, what i have heard BC is doing this shit all the time, nothin new...

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:
But oh no it seems BC can barely string two sentences together let alone formulate a whole paragraph with grace, tact and diplomacy. I take it none of you are English?

As none of you replied to Whoodoo's post I assume none of you can read words with more that one syllable, so being the kind hearted person I am, I've put it through the BC translator.

<bc mode = on>
Ffs BC, wot ya f3cking d0ing gve th15 gyu sum slack, he had start3d teh encunter, you cudnt be arsed to check b4 ya pulled cos your so dimwitted. Youd b mad if it happned tp you, so jst say sowwy adn inv1te him to you're grup and do encounter again..
<bc mode = off>

Funny as you may think you are, you.. are not :p But we all have the right to post here. If you think ppl speaking like Ali G makes russians understand english better, then you're way off, m8 :D

Laudrup!

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
All I heard in BC /gu was(even tho i wasnt in that team)... "WTF They're stealing our mob..." so maybe u were unsuccessful and now whine how sad other ppl are coz u're unable to do anything on ur own? Oo - it's just a game mkay? in a year I wont even remember 90% of all u ppl so... dont think u're some important part of my life(btw most of ppl are twats so like i care) :p (sorry for so much information)

U want art? dont camp it... create a raid... everyday(like many guilds do).. who said it will be easy or are you so unsocial? if so foff back to ur underground.. cya :kissit:

PS if u stand at spot in a 50 ppl bg and hesitating to kill it or not and scared of whipe or whatever, our group will gladly whipe mob for you. We will take the art for the job.. u can keep the ramains ^^

BHAY BHAY BTW - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=11484
Had to whine one last time eh?

I have read all post's to this Thread, and the first i think is, omg have an Officer with that attitude, i really hope he is 1 of a kind, how about a little respect to other fellow mids, we are on the same team imo.
If some 1 did like Anubis in Nidhug, he would be order to hand over the artifact, or he could leave guild.
And btw i am not sure it would have helped him to pm u ingame, and it sounds weird u didnt know how the enc worked if u where 6 in the group.
I have nothing against BC at all, i am just glad we dont have people like Stranger in our guild.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Every reply from a BC guild member with the exception of Herbert’s was to flame Zid, none of you saw it from Zids' point of view. All you did was just show your own selfish arrogance.
Not one of you replied to Whoodoo well written post, why?
You are just foolish to be honest, this wasn't a question on FH 'BC, why oh why did u take the artifact, please show some respect' It was just a flame towards the whole guild. This guild just has a tight community, and ofcourse if people start making threads on public forums to flame this community, u shouldn't expect us to reply with kind words.
Arrogance? no, defending your own guildname, ofc.

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Marczje said:
You are just foolish to be honest, this wasn't a question on FH 'BC, why oh why did u take the artifact, please show some respect' It was just a flame towards the whole guild. This guild just has a tight community, and ofcourse if people start making threads on public forums to flame this community, u shouldn't expect us to reply with kind words.
Arrogance? no, defending your own guildname, ofc.

There's way to defend you're guild name :eek: the way you people have is not one of them. :eek:

FFS I whine and bitch more than people do about BC... does that mean i can join BC if i skip realms? cos i wanna be an antisocial fukhead like all of BC are. :worthy:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
With the exception of Marc and Sillent BC are all twats okay, no more threads about it just accept it and report :S

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
.... It was just a flame towards the whole guild. ........ to flame this community, ...

You're interpretation is no where near mine, I ask you to reads Zids (six month old) quote again.

Zid said
i would just like to thank the 1.5 fg of BC that came and got final blow on the final dream sphere mob that i had already pulled so that they got dream sphere and i got nothing.

BC members chose to reply by flaming, perhaps it's because those who have English as a second language don't know how to be very articulate. If BC wanted to "protect their reputation" then an answer like what I created above would have been more adult and appropriate. The damage done by BC themselves in this thread far far outweighs the gentle jibe by Zid.

BC has the worst reputation on Mid for not integrating with the other guilds and for shafting players, the BC posters only added to that reputation.

Too many people post like the yanks on VGN, are we Europeans not above them?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:
BC has the worst reputation on Mid for not integrating with the other guilds and for shafting players, the BC posters only added to that reputation.
Why do you expect all in Mid to integrate with other guilds? In all other forms of humans socializing in some way, you will find ppl have different goals, different priorities, daoc should be no different. BC is not alone in Midgard ("no man is an island" etc) but we are a guild that take pride in being self-sufficient, in the way that we don't _need_ to rely on others for be it rvr or whatever. As Marczje said, we're only defending our guild.

For me, this translates also to my rl, where I don't care for ppl I don't know or don't see, I care for my buddies, and my family. Imo it's better to have fewer (and better) friends than being a kind of person that tries to make friends with everyone. If noone hates me the day I die, I have done something wrong ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
FFS I whine and bitch more than people do about BC... does that mean i can join BC if i skip realms? cos i wanna be an antisocial fukhead like all of BC are. :worthy:

Are you retarded? :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Stranger said:
ahh right TDD.. u better look after your own ppl :eek:
Go go whine and fight about the game.. that makes u freaking smart.. here.. nowhere else.. call me when u achieve something irl kkbye

BY THE WAY: why in the hell, if our reputation is SOOOOOOOO bad, we're getting 3-5 applications to join us a day? z-z-z-z jelous eh? z-z-z
We have strong community in guild and we have friends in other guilds that's what we bother about.. rest can go back to the hole they came from :twak:
Hahahahahahaha.. This guy is just hilarous. :eek:

Can you get more stupid and unmature?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Not to pick on you, since you're obviously a bright guy, but it's "immature" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom