5-20 second server delay that only seems to effect mid/prydwen Sign if experiencing

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Will sign in blood if I thought it would fix anything, unfortunately I doubt GOA gives a damn.

Indio.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
It has come to the point where i cant farm for scrolls or lvl my artifacts in normal TOA zones, instead i must go to a dungeon so i dont lag, and this with all green in performance meters. Almost killed our ML4.2 raid aswell since at one point when there was a repop of mobs in one of the towns the lag was around 20 seconds while the mobs where just beating us down. And also when we did the snakecharmer encounter, lots of snakes popped, we couldnt do anything for 20 seconds, couldnt heal couldnt fight couldnt use IP and i saw health just go down to 0% and i died, when i tried rezzing i pressed accept on the rez many times but when the game finally registered my accpetance the timer had ran out so i didnt get rezzed, mildly annoying imo. :)

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
/Signed...

it is indeed too much and causing other realms to exceed our Master levels by far. Why always midgard? Weird....

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think they intended to gimp midgard deliberately :)
Anyways, today's maintenancen "should fix" it ...

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think they will do anything about the lag tbh, just let it ride out until people are finished with toa and hopefully forget about it. if my company's customer service was anything like goa's we would be out of business in a week, unbelieveable

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Myself and a few other guildies had to abort a trip into Green Glades last night, since our pets were lagging all over the place. Barely could make it out of Aerus Haven before getting Centaur agro.

I personally would like to see alot of refunds for TOA. Its just not acceptable to be paying for a service where you cannot play the add on, because you are lagging so much. This has been since the add on came out.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Pazdan said:
Albion is riddled with Lag too.

tbh from what i have heard there is no way u can compare the state of things in mid to anything hib/alb are experiencing.

it is just IMPOSSIBLE to play, theres no 2 ways about it.

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to play with 6+ second lag between clicking a button and a response, with chars lagging upto bolt range away makes TOA in its current state unplayable.

Digi-

Fledgling Freddie
No ToA here and im still getting the random LD's, login LD etc etc ok for 5mins then LD again, so Plyn Camlann atm until its either sorted or i get bored of Daoc :(

Edit: Get no problems on Camlann at all so its definetly Prydwen :touch:

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Wasn't this fixed ? 10 - 20 secs of lag today sunday 21st of march. In ToA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom