3FG Dragon Bashing Part 4

C

corranhorn1

You people seem to be totally losing the plot here.

Yussef = good raid leader. Wont comprimise the many for the few. etc. Good call. He has nothing to do with this raid so why people started on him i dont know.

Other people. Well it is easy enough to set up own raids. It is NOT easy to succeed. If you want advice about own raid i sure yussef will be wiling to give pointers. I spoke to him about it myself and he was very helpful, and we not had best relationship in past :)

I personally dont care if i get on these or not. i only interested on seeing it work because the 2 times tried with similar group setups with my alliance we got nicely slaughtered and we not sure why.

In short it is a game... just have fun and stop giving people a hard time that want to succeed in that which they do. We all hate failing.

Never run a raid before? well you gotta start somewhere. select friends etc and practice raiding with them before going to the public masses if you can. They less likely to give you hard time. But before you lay into others see how hard these raids are to successfully run before you come back and start to whine.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by corranhorn1
You people seem to be totally losing the plot here.

Yussef = good raid leader. Wont comprimise the many for the few. etc. Good call. He has nothing to do with this raid so why people started on him i dont know.

Other people. Well it is easy enough to set up own raids. It is NOT easy to succeed. If you want advice about own raid i sure yussef will be wiling to give pointers. I spoke to him about it myself and he was very helpful, and we not had best relationship in past :)

I personally dont care if i get on these or not. i only interested on seeing it work because the 2 times tried with similar group setups with my alliance we got nicely slaughtered and we not sure why.

In short it is a game... just have fun and stop giving people a hard time that want to succeed in that which they do. We all hate failing.

Never run a raid before? well you gotta start somewhere. select friends etc and practice raiding with them before going to the public masses if you can. They less likely to give you hard time. But before you lay into others see how hard these raids are to successfully run before you come back and start to whine.

ok since you dont care to read the thread i'll put it shirt for you.
Why a signup thread for Privet/closed Raid ?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Atrox
ok since you dont care to read the thread i'll put it shirt for you.
Why a signup thread for Privet/closed Raid ?

6 new people on 1st succesful attempt, 4 new people on 2nd successful attempt. Is that a private/closed raid?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Yussef
Hmm, people's moaning needs to ruin everything.

To me that looks like a whine.
and when you later on wrote:

I will continue to post on BW regarding these raids if I want to.

then you should know that ppl dont understand the point with public signup for closed raids, so you shouldnt whine about them whineing.

C

corranhorn1

for that part of it i thought it be obvious. guess not

1) confirm that you will have people you need.
2) As same people cant always attend it gives you replacement options. If someone drops you got a list you can pick from.

also.... It not closed raid as stated new people been invited on each raid...

Next :p

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
6 new people on 1st succesful attempt, 4 new people on 2nd successful attempt. Is that a private/closed raid?

and why the new ones ? cuz the old ones couldnt make it / werent good enough ?

or do you replace ppl and risk the raid ?

O

old.Atrox

also.... It not closed raid as stated new people been invited on each raid...

so you need a new list every week ?

ok.

Y

Yussef

Group optimisation and getting better people for the job and people who dropped out.

C

cHodAX

and why the new ones ? cuz the old ones couldnt make it / werent good enough ?

or do you replace ppl and risk the raid ?

Old ones couldn't make it or never re-applied, it is far easier to explain to 4 people what thier job is and what they should do at certain messages than it is to do for 23 people. Plus with 23 people you have a much higher chance of one person not listening or paying attention and killing the whole raid in one single PBAE blast. 4 is a risk, 6 is a big risk and 10+ is going to fail at least once.

Y

Yussef

Plus it is better for the "community" if I do post here, more people will be aware of it, hence creating more backup slots. Rather then me choosing from a smaller choice in game.

Edit: Plus I only want people with purge/high heat resist, can you imagine how long that would take to ask everyone ingame?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Old ones couldn't make it or never re-applied, it is far easier to explain to 4 people what thier job is and what they should do at certain messages than it is to do for 23 people. Plus with 23 people you have a much higher chance of one person not listening or paying attention and killing the whole raid in one single PBAE blast. 4 is a risk, 6 is a big risk and 10+ is going to fail at least once.

so the only reason for new ppl were cuz tthe old ones didnt want to/couldnt.
Thanks always thought that wasa closed raid, guess I were wrong.

O

old.Atrox

Plus it is better for the "community" if I do post here, more people will be aware of it, hence creating more backup slots. Rather then me choosing from a smaller choice in game.

Edit: Plus I only want people with purge/high heat resist, can you imagine how long that would take to ask everyone ingame?

community or your economy ?

Y

Yussef

so the only reason for new ppl were cuz tthe old ones didnt want to/couldnt.
Thanks always thought that wasa closed raid, guess I were wrong.

Introduction of specific polearm spots/scout.

Y

Yussef

community or your economy ?

Shrug, I don't need stones, does that mean I shouldn't introduce more stones to the realm? Or should I just hoard mine?

Y

Yussef

As I stated above, I require a few needed things, purge, high heat resist and the ability to make the date. It is far simpler if I post here.

O

old.Atrox

So would you agree on that it's not Open unless old members cant come, or unless you changed the setup ?

C

cHodAX

So would you agree on that it's not Open unless old members cant come, or unless you changed the setup ?

Not one hunt has had the same people week after week, hence new people have joined and it is not a closed hunt.

D

Delket

Ok this post is getting a little out of hand now.

1st of all let me point out I myself organized this raid due to sunday being taken and yussef being unsure as to when another raid took place so please stop directing your fire at him. Even now he hasnt confirmed hes coming /slaps josef.

Now once, if anyone remembers i lead a mighty large raid against the dragon in which i think /who returned over 215 results in the zone and needless to say our tacticless zerg wiped fairly quickly.

The tactics used for these raids are a take on US strategies modified by yussef for use in this community which makes the most of the classes available to get the job done.

The people i picked were ones with the right skills, but that alone will not get the job done and therefore i look to people with the experience. As it happens a large amount of previous raiders have signed up promptly but not all and therefore i need this post to see who of the previous people i can fill up and then who i have to work with of the spaces available. If for example the scout spot has 2 signees with the latter signup being the experienced i will naturally pick them for raid success.

See how it goes if your an unlucky person, the people who know what to do might get bored and not come anymore creating new spots...

T

Traia

yes I were disapointed, cuz I needed a stone.
atleast Im not dumb enough to QQ at ppl that QQ cuz of my own actions.

Xorta, I have a stone you can have :) I only want some of the Friar loot that drops. Just give me a shout and it's yours, no charge :p I was going to offer Xeanor a RA stone however he had already been given one.

G

Graknak

just a quicky, but who are you to call someone experienced or not? based upon perhaps 1 raid you saw the person you call inexperienced, ain't that discrimination of the prydwen community, as you most likely chose friends/ppl you play with more often instead?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Traia
Xorta, I have a stone you can have :) I only want some of the Friar loot that drops. Just give me a shout and it's yours, no charge :p I was going to offer Xeanor a RA stone however he had already been given one.

No need I rememberd I had a single Line respec on the sorc

D

Danya

First raid I led was a fairly large, public Krondon raid for ogre's might. It's a bit of effort but not really that hard.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Graknak
just a quicky, but who are you to call someone experienced or not? based upon perhaps 1 raid you saw the person you call inexperienced, ain't that discrimination of the prydwen community, as you most likely chose friends/ppl you play with more often instead?

Heh, I think I'm a good judge of whom is good in PvE or not, since that's practically the only thing I do ~~

If I discriminate, sue me.

A

Aussie-

why arent you guys happy? tnx to yussef the stone marketprice is gonna go Doooooooooooooooooownnnnn xD

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Aussie-
why arent you guys happy? tnx to yussef the stone marketprice is gonna go Doooooooooooooooooownnnnn xD

Nope, stone owners rather will keep back the stones. :(

C

Cush

Heh, I think I'm a good judge of whom is good in PvE or not, since that's practically the only thing I do ~~

If I discriminate, sue me.

sue's Yussef

(sowwe couldent help it)

S

Scunner

Originally posted by hangianix
Nope, stone owners rather will keep back the stones. :(

some will some wont. Still easy enough to get respec stones in sidi even if they are only single line.

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Danya
First raid I led was a fairly large, public Krondon raid for ogre's might. It's a bit of effort but not really that hard.

well led raid too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom