borim

If there is any space left count me in... Borim: Armsman 50Slash/50Shield

C

corranhorn1

50 merc ..... 50dw/thrust

34% heat, purge & det3

T

Talen

Coming with my merc, Have been on every one of Yussef's raids earlier so I know what to do and so on ;o

A

AramusM

Can come again if needed with Aramus
lvl 50 Pala Purge FH etc

V

vestax

can bring my Reaver with 50 flex, also have purge + capped heat resists and 42+15+MoB3 sheild for uber gaurd (saracen) :D

E

ele

Regal lvl 50 cleric 48 rejuv with purge,bof,mcl 2 and fully SC'd max heat resist available.

Was on Yussef's first attempt, and offered to be standby for the last 2 raids.

R

rakna

Pole armsman signing up !

Have purge and heat capped....

G

GrimReaper

Skin - 6sec PBT theurg signing up :)

Capped heat, Arcane III, Serenity III

O

old.Hendrick

Would like to sign up as merc with high DW (44 - need a respec stone so I can take it up to 50 again after messing up with my pre-patch shield-respec :rolleyes: ). Capped resists, AOM, IP and purge.

G

Goryk

50 ds necro here, 31%heat resist, rr4 with all points on passives and MCL. If whichever necro posted first can't make it at least anyways :)

V

vivacelilp

Biggles L50 RR6 Paladin with 35% Heat Resist, Purge and FH wishing to join :)

G

Graknak

still didn't prevent you from getting oneshotted by the nuke ^^

D

Dunmer

Would love to join for the raid. Got 50 spec DW + capped heat resist, det4, purge and AoM2.

G

Garaen

I would love to come again. Duo the Reaver, purge capped heat etc etc. I've been on all the succesful raid's (lucky charm imo) so i know my place. :p

G

Gohrim

Can come With friar / pala / cleric / necro / minstrel

all have purge and cap fire res tho i guess if im not given more info ill be there as friar since he have 6x fire resists.

G

Graknak

bah, like purge matters if he spams his pbaoe stun every sec on 5% and below :m00:

V

vestax

erm.. I replied before Duo, come how he has got the space?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by vestax
erm.. I replied before Duo, come how he has got the space?

He has been on the last 4 raids, guess they are giving preference to people who have done it before and know exactly what to do. One person can mess the whole raid up and I guess they are just being careful.

V

vestax

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
He has been on the last 4 raids, guess they are giving preference to people who have done it before and know exactly what to do. One person can mess the whole raid up and I guess they are just being careful.

Im sorry but thats gay if thats correct.

I have been on past raids as well

H

hangianix

Easier to keep up the price of stones with same ppl as well. :D

X

Xeanor

Why make a sign-up thread if it's the same people every time?

D

Dunmer

Hahaha, yeah good point there, why make this kinda thread if same ppl, cause 2-3 ppl seem to be other than in the last raid and the other one before.. And some PvE wannabe mercs get in raid before me, grr.. j/k :clap: ;)

C

cHodAX

Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to give a reason why the same people get invited. Alot of people now think 3fg raids are easy, but mark my words lots of guild/alliance raids will fail over and over because of group setup and people not listening. Everytime you change just one person from the groups you introduce a possible chance to fail when that person doesn't understand what they are supposed to do or just isn't paying attention.

Now vestax would do a good job I am 100% sure of that but with only one spot for a reaver they were bound to choose the one who attended the previous successful hunts. One last thing, understandably people don't like being overlooked for the groups but they can always run a hunt themselves, the dragon is there 7 days a week and there are more than enough people that want to try it so getting 3fg won't be hard. Please don't take that as arrogance, I am just making a point that this hunt isn't your only option.

D

Delket

Since yussef is possibly not attenting this raid id rather take people who know what to do so im not having to teach pepole afresh (yussef is far better at this than me :) ).
It is very had to choose and im not discriminating anyone but i dont want a wipeout on my hands :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom