+35 con's yellow

O

old_saxo

Greetings

I think it is higly annoying that all grey-green con , con's yellow.

As i dont like to kill em when they like lvl 35. I cant imagin how annoying it also must be for the 35-40 to 100% not get spared there lives... i really fell bad when i kill on and earn somthing low rp when the enemy con yellow. What do you guys think about it. am im the only one that think it a sucky thing for both sides lower lvls and for highler lvls killing em

p/s dont make somthing like , no i dont care, they hibbi so they could die no matter what lvl ;)

pp/s no i did not get owned , :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old_saxo
Greetings

I think it is higly annoying that all grey-green con , con's yellow.

As i dont like to kill em when they like lvl 35. I cant imagin how annoying it also must be for the 35-40 to 100% not get spared there lives... i really fell bad when i kill on and earn somthing low rp when the enemy con yellow. What do you guys think about it. am im the only one that think it a sucky thing for both sides lower lvls and for highler lvls killing em

if im correct for lvl 50 only lvl 42 and higher con yellow (yes i read the patch and i believe it said that) so no it isnt that bad. Besides every lvl 35+ in frontier or df knows he has 95% off dieing when he stumbles into an enemy, so I dont think it isnt that bad you cant spare lvl 35's live if they con yellow to you (which i doubt they do..).

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old_saxo
I cant imagin how annoying it also must be for the 35-40 to 100% not get spared there lives... i really fell bad when i kill on and earn somthing low rp when the enemy con yellow.

u the purple con saxosergio chanter on pvp who pbaoe'd the pryd bridge respawn constantly for like 2 weeks perchance? ;)

T

Tranquil-

Re: Re: +35 con's yellow

Originally posted by driwen
if im correct for lvl 50 only lvl 42 and higher con yellow (yes i read the patch and i believe it said that) so no it isnt that bad. Besides every lvl 35+ in frontier or df knows he has 95% off dieing when he stumbles into an enemy, so I dont think it isnt that bad you cant spare lvl 35's live if they con yellow to you (which i doubt they do..).

35+ shows as yellow con. 35- is grey.
I saw a yellow con which died today. When I clicked on him after he died he was green con.

D

Driwen

cool, because

Any player level 35-50 will see any other player 35-50 who is lower than them as "yellow". You will still see players higher than you as orange/red/purple. If you or your target is lower than level 42, the con color will be the same as they have been. The intent of this change is to have high-level characters not immediately go after lower-level enemies that are "easy" kills.

kinda says if you are lvl 50 and he is lvl 35 he should be grey i think, but apparently not :p

T

Tranquil-

I've been a bit confused about that statement too, but this is how it worked in the field.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I've been a bit confused about that statement too, but this is how it worked in the field.

ok, but i still dont see the real trouble for lvl 35 being killed. Because suddenly ppl cant see they arent grey. Normally they would have been ganked, besides in rvr they will be less targeted now. Which leads to them living longer and having more fun in rvr :). So i think its good that they look yellow, btw a lvl 35 would still a lvl 50 as the con he was pre .60 :)

T

Trinilim

is it only for peeps in other realms? cause I was grouped with a 45 and they conned blue :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Trinilim
is it only for peeps in other realms? cause I was grouped with a 45 and they conned blue :p

what i said is all what they tell us :(. So you know more than I do :p

F

-frostor-

Re: Re: +35 con's yellow

Originally posted by K0nah
u the purple con saxosergio chanter on pvp who pbaoe'd the pryd bridge respawn constantly for like 2 weeks perchance? ;)

lol , hes not :D

old saxo is just saxo/xilo

the one that u are talking had same name on excal/alb

J

jox

Hm, I have hard time to see why they did this change...green con yellow boys will be killed even more now I believe.

Z

zaberhut

if he is in a RvR zone why care ? like the alb zerg ever cared about sparing grey con grps in Emain.

If it bleeds u can kill it !

edit: if any of you albs have trouble getting where im coming from just PM Adari i bet he/she? will be more than willing to xplain how to find grey con mids in Uppland.

haha i just had to ^^

H

haruh

I logged into DF while alb had it with my little newly dinged lvl 35 healer.

and far away I saw three saracens running towards, I just stay still and wave to them, what do they do? Slaughter me...

Of course, they might have killed me if I was grey to, as there are lots of greygankers around, but, atleast I might have had a nice /wave session with them befiore I got killed :p

B

Belomar

Re: Re: Re: +35 con's yellow

Originally posted by -frostor-
lol , hes not :D

old saxo is just saxo/xilo
So, is it the Saxo who used to scale enemy keep walls with his paladin and train bone snappers across the AoE mezz path of tangler groups, then? ;)
the one that u are talking had same name on excal/alb
Yeah, Spanish guy, plays an Alb theurgist, right? Used to have a habit of laughspamming dead players he didn't kill. :m00: (Eek, I am turning into an old-timer here.)

L

lofff

saxosergio had also the habit to use speedhack and behave like a total retard ~~

this other saxo just used to climb walls with his plate armour ;)

O

old.Ramas

The lvl 50 hibgard players seem to be making much less of a beeline for my lvl 39 alt since patch day.

So as far as I can tell - this is working exactly as intended.

O

old_saxo

No konah i am not Saxosergios , his from spain im from denmark , just to make things clear

Belomar

So, is it the Saxo who used to scale enemy keep walls with his paladin and train bone snappers across the AoE mezz path of tangler groups, then?
Yes i did once climb keep walls whit ss it done now i got banned , old story , and about the bone snappers i diden't used my brain that day when iwas bored and shooted some bonesnappers ran like hell and hoped not to die, then it walk over your groupe lucky it did not get aggo , so again sorry about that episode

L

lofff

looks like a nice chap with sum unlucky past to me :D

O

old.Mitsu

Well the 35+ thing makes it more interesting for the stealthers.

Many players go for the lower cons for easy rp - now they have to ask themself if that heavy tank is level 50 or not. ;)

K

Kagato.

Its a double edged sword, in larger fights people are less likely to go for the easy quick kill target.

However.

In small and solo fights it now means people are less likely to be spared.

Personally I solo alot in odins or hang around with just a few friends and tend to have a unwritten rule about not killing anyone who is low con, hell we even spare blues if there alone and no threat (and are sensible enough not to have a go). But now that there all yellow who can tell? Wont find out till they drop in one or two hits. Wont matter to grey gankers but I personally used to enjoy having a laugh with the odd green or blue expers but now its not safe to risk it. Mythics attempt to spare the low cons has inadvertently doomed a great deal more of them.

T

Tilda

i found a grey con xping in gorge :) he switched from his mob to me, i blocked every blow (lol) i kiled his mob so he didnt die, then wanved and ran off :D

C

chosen

Originally posted by Tilda
i found a grey con xping in gorge :) he switched from his mob to me, i blocked every blow (lol) i kiled his mob so he didnt die, then wanved and ran off :D

Tilda ur so nice, but stil so uber!

T

Trinilim

You shoulda knocked him to 1 hp, killed his mob, /waved and ran off. hehe

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Trinilim
You shoulda knocked him to 1 hp, killed his mob, /waved and ran off. hehe

doubt you can easily hit a grey con to 1hp 2 hits and they are dead :p so it would have been risking an exp death for him or just kill the mob and run off :).

O

old.Ramas

Sorry, but this 'green cons will be spared less' thing is crap.

Previously as a cleric, and now as a caster, I can tell you that 100% of mids and hibs who had the opportunity killed me as a green con. One or two spared me as a grey con.

This idea that green cons could previously skip merrily across the frontier protected by some kind of honour code is utter nonsense.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Sorry, but this 'green cons will be spared less' thing is crap.

Previously as a cleric, and now as a caster, I can tell you that 100% of mids and hibs who had the opportunity killed me as a green con. One or two spared me as a grey con.

This idea that green cons could previously skip merrily across the frontier protected by some kind of honour code is utter nonsense.

why should you spare someone in the name off honour who is most likely actively giving your loc to their enemies?

T

Tilda

Originally posted by chosen
Tilda ur so nice, but stil so uber!

i know, was in Outlaw's group just now, i killed 4 Runemasters solo while they were all on the wall, admitdly they were grouped clsoe to PBAoE DD interupted them, and 1 went down in a slam + pbaoe DD, second went down with 2 unstyleds and an insta lifa tap. 3rd went down with a lev when he realised that his 4 were going to lose. then PBAoE had nearly kill;ed the last one when gunner camp ans stole my kill

/flex

p.s. i feel as uber as arnor did when he killed 5 hibs in odins

/edit to the above, if i was xping and saw someone who waved me i wouldnt say a thing. however if he killed me i'd report him striaght away on /as and not release until he had gone out of sight.

P

Pin

i know, was in Outlaw's group just now, i killed 4 Runemasters solo while they were all on the wall, admitdly they were grouped clsoe to PBAoE DD interupted them, and 1 went down in a slam + pbaoe DD, second went down with 2 unstyleds and an insta lifa tap. 3rd went down with a lev when he realised that his 4 were going to lose. then PBAoE had nearly kill;ed the last one when gunner camp ans stole my kill

Seems quite apt in this thread..

you know they were all level 36-40, right? :p

D

_dalmar_

i still get hit by nasty SBs in DF (they dont even have the decency to wait till you have finished fighting) but i still had a laugh at the Sb that took 3 hits to kill a 34 caster

Users who are viewing this thread