+35 con's yellow

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by _dalmar_
i still get hit by nasty SBs in DF (they dont even have the decency to wait till you have finished fighting) but i still had a laugh at the Sb that took 3 hits to kill a 34 caster

had summin similer to this last night . a hunter was killing lower cpons. and he was ubber buiffed.. we destealthed him near rocots. and he ran down towards cook room , he got rocot aggro and we killed him ut cos he had rocot aggro the rocots then ran off to his buffbot :clap: :m00: soo all we had to do was was folow the rocots to his buff bot and kill it :) was funny :)

the way i see it with low cons is a good enemy is a dead one . because thet gray "lvl35" -blue con u let livve has just rez'd that fg of lvl50's that died around the corner now they gonna pwn u .. or that lower con has just /send to fg or more of enemy and gave them your loc and direction u headed , ok he can still give your loc if u kill him but at least u killed him before u get rolled :)

O

old.Ramas

why should you spare someone in the name off honour who is most likely actively giving your loc to their enemies?

No reason whatsoever.

I'm not critisising the killing of greens and greys.

I'm merely pointing out that it happened near 100% of the time before this change.

So making 35+ all con yellow cannot possibly make it any *more* likely that greens and greys will be ganked.

Users who are viewing this thread