2h malice - crush / slash?

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
438
Slash because Zerkers savages Shadowblades hunters are weak to it. Their chainwearers are resistsant to it.

Vs albs slash is neutral vs everything.

Crush:

Neutral Vs all mids

Mercenaries Clerics Reavers + Whatever other chain wearers are Resistant to crush. Friars and infils are weak to it..................


Think id rather have the high dps vs mid light tanks and neutral vs albs. Than get really shit dmg on mercenaries clerics and reavers and nuetral vs everything else but the classes the enemy grp only ever MIGHT have 1 of. (Friar or paladin sometimes neither).
 

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
1,774
crush so that i wont feel like such an idiot for activating mine as it
 

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
880
Eluvia said:
Slash because Zerkers savages Shadowblades hunters are weak to it. Their chainwearers are resistsant to it.
I've seen mid grp with 3 studded armor wearers only a few times in nf, however every mid grp consists of 3 healer + shaman + often another chain wearer, so often it's 5 ppl in mid grp in slash resistant armor.

And all the alb groups but FC are caster based including 1 pally or friar.
 

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
1,823
some groups have 2 zerkers some dont, what would be best to choose?
 

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
1,774
slash = good vs mid studded, bad worse chain (most mid grp have atleast 1 or 2 studded guys) neutral vs albs

crush = good vs alb chain and reinforced (?), anyway, entire grp is usually in either chain, plate or cloth... neutral vs mids
 

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
438
Summoner said:
I've seen mid grp with 3 studded armor wearers only a few times in nf, however every mid grp consists of 3 healer + shaman + often another chain wearer, so often it's 5 ppl in mid grp in slash resistant armor.

And all the alb groups but FC are caster based including 1 pally or friar.
There again, u play mid so u dont really know.
 

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
1,823
so overall slash would be best to choose for malice as 2h?
 

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
880
sphir said:
so overall slash would be best to choose for malice as 2h?
Make ur own decision.

Moksi is blades speced BM and Stajj often picks tanks at first so at this point slash is a way better from and/or his point of view.
But anyway it's Disc who makes my zerker hurt ;)
And he/she is going to respec to CS as i see from trade forum. So u could also PM Disc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom