Bladeshade Weapon Setup - Post Malice/Battler Nerf

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well it seems physical damage will no longer be the fotm ...

Some will go respec pierce for the 3.9 mainhand lgms and use champ wep offhand ;)

But what choice remains for those who want to continue using physical Slash damage ... ?

Cathal Valley wep mainhand ?
Champ wep mainhand ?

And even more importantly ...

What will be your fixed offhand weapon ?

I myself think Fixed offhand Malice(almost purely for the overcaps)and Zimm's wrath/champ weapon mainhand swapout will be the best physical setup regardless of lack of 10/10/10 melee bonuses on swapout ...

Give me your views :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Enli said:
df sword? poc slasher?

Spose ... lack of melee bonuses could be an issue ... considering its a physical template :(

Its really retarded tbh ... malice/battler are 2 of only like 3 blades weapons that have decent melee bonuses (champ weapon excluded) ... give weapon drops with atleast 2% to 2 melee bonuses please ... that are not 3.7 speed mainhand(mainhand ml10 blade)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Punishment said:

Some will go respec pierce for the 3.9 mainhand lgms and use champ wep offhand ;)

But what choice remains for those who want to continue using physical Slash damage ... ?

Champ wep mainhand ?

I myself think Fixed offhand Malice(almost purely for the overcaps)and Zimm's wrath/champ weapon mainhand swapout will be the best physical setup regardless of lack of 10/10/10 melee bonuses on swapout ...

Respeced to Pierce atm, but will try blades again when LoTM fires

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Champ offhand mh free using whatever lw malice etc

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
physical slower then 3.7 and melee bonusses... none
melee bonuses= ml10, champ, arties and sun weapon

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

Champ wep mainhand ?

nerf.... plz enlighten me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom