Malice Axe

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
i currently have 2h slasher version on my hero.

i've been told blunt is better. Can someone tell me why and if i should respec it. Play style is mostly solo with some duo/trio/fg action from time to time

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
take a look at armor resist tables, and make an educated guess depending on your playstyle, i e soloing, and what kinds of opponents you meet the most.

or make a weaponless template and use cw / malice, switching between them for blunt/slash

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
take a look at armor resist tables, and make an educated guess depending on your playstyle, i e soloing, and what kinds of opponents you meet the most.

or make a weaponless template and use cw / malice, switching between them for blunt/slash

well i made a guess @ slash being best .. generally best vs mids and neutral albs.

some say blunt version uses less end. this true ?

klasa

Loyal Freddie
If you mostly fight plate wearing alb armsman and pallys blunt works in your favour I think. That's why you should look up armour table and think about your most likely foe.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:

TBH I have no idea, I'd have to ask one of our tanks to test it, and can't really be arsed, since they run w/ both dmgtypes available.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
well i made a guess @ slash being best .. generally best vs mids and neutral albs.

yes blunt useses less end, BUT u said u have malice as 2h... doesnt matter what type it is... still uses the the same ammount of end when u use 2h styles.

and imo.. slash is the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom