Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • DUP

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

• SDLP

• Green

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, and that's completely their right to do so. They didn't invite Putin or paedophiles either. You could also argue Musk has done more harm to the world than Israel has.
I'm no fan of musk. but comparing him to Putin or a paedophile?

I'd like to see that argument though @Zarjazz. I don't think you can make that argument at all - and I fucking love arguing. :)

So humour us - have a stab at making it. I like a laugh.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The argument is simple; time and again you've downplayed the role of social media in the world, and your inability to comprehend that means you don't see the danger that Musk creates.

The modus operandi of Musk is 'because I can'.

I can make us all pay for stuff on the internet.

I can revolutionise the car market.

I can revolutionise the space industry.

I can revolutionise politics, not bothered how, so long as I can.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The argument is simple; time and again you've downplayed the role of social media in the world, and your inability to comprehend that means you don't see the danger that Musk creates.

The modus operandi of Musk is 'because I can'.

I can make us all pay for stuff on the internet.

I can revolutionise the car market.

I can revolutionise the space industry.

I can revolutionise politics, not bothered how, so long as I can.
I've killed 40,000+ prisoner Palestinians, bombed their schools and hospitals and am now bombing Lebanon risking wider middle eastern war, because my government is inherently racist.
I've invaded Ukraine and am threatening the west with nuclear war.
I fuck children.

Yeah. There's massive equivalence there. But "social media" eh?! WoooowooOOOOoooOOOO! It's the big bad!!11!! Musk talks shit, like all humans! STOP HIM!

He can sell cars
He has revolutionised the space industry.

The left is more interested in people saying stuff that they don't like than actual fucking atrocities.

Evidence is right here in this thread.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
BTW - I don't think musk gives a fuck. He doesn't need the cash, and since France are inviting him to their investment junket instead I bet he'll be happy to invest there.

It's not like blighty needs the fucking investment eh?

Embattle

FH is my second home
BTW - I don't think musk gives a fuck. He doesn't need the cash, and since France are inviting him to their investment junket instead I bet he'll be happy to invest there.

It's not like blighty needs the fucking investment eh?

To my knowledge he was already chummy with the French, for someone who seems to take the high ground all the time you certainly like to ignore it for the sake of having an argument.

As for Musk, he tends to get more credit than he has ever deserved and to me has more in common with the Cuckoo than other humans. His wealth comes from the Ponzi like scheme that is the selling and inflating of Tesla Shares.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The high ground? He's done nothing illegal. He just talks shit on the internet and makes fucktons of money.

That doesn't make him a murderer, or a paedo, or a war criminal. That just makes him a twat of a human.

But a rich twat of a human, who's investment this country desparately needs. And we're not doing that because we don't like his opinions.

That makes us fucking idiots in my book.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. Apparently Musk said we were letting paedos out of prison early to lock up people posting shit on social media related to the riots.

The guardian has lept to Labour's defence saying that early release wasn't for sex offenders.

Then they weasled - when paedos convictions for child fiddling were spent, but convictions for 'lesser offences' weren't, we commuted those lesser offences. So we didn't "release paedos".

But it looks very much like we did.

Gwadien

Musk said he likes freedom of speech

Scouse agrees with him and now therefore supports him.

Little does Scouse know Musk doesn't give a flying fuck about freedom of speech.

If you actually looked at what he did at Twitter, a knuckle dragging retard with half a brain cell could see that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse agrees with him and now therefore supports him.
I have said I think he's a cunt.

You've equated him with a paedo, an invader and a war criminal.

So, not only am I not a "supporter" of Musk - you're showing yourselves up to be delusional.

My beef is with Labour for being blinkered asshats and people who are more concerned with "bad words" than they are genocide.

Gwadien

I have said I think he's a cunt.

You've equated him with a paedo, an invader and a war criminal.

So, not only am I not a "supporter" of Musk - you're showing yourselves up to be delusional.

My beef is with Labour for being blinkered asshats and people who are more concerned with "bad words" than they are genocide'

'bad words'.

You're not even trying to understand.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'bad words'.

You're not even trying to understand.
What has he done that's so bad you're equating him with paedos and murderers.

I'm not understanding because you're not making an effort to explain yourself.

Gwadien

What has he done that's so bad you're equating him with paedos and murderers.

I'm not understanding because you're not making an effort to explain yourself.

I didn't equate him with paedos and murderers, are you actually a GB news 'journalist'?

He's a threat to democracy, so one could possibly make the case that in the grand scheme of things that's worse than paedos and murderers.

He has intentionally set up Twitter to lead their audience to right-wing news sources, OK, fine, it's his bzns.

But who is he supporting, the likes of Trump and Reform - who claim to be the defenders of freedom of speech, but it is their intent to have their views as the new truth, they don't even hide this.

But let's be honest right, you're not really bothered about paedos being released from prison, you're more bothered about people being in prison for social media posts, because again you don't understand social media.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your abject terror of free speech and Trump leads you to say some very silly things.

Twatter isn't a threat to democracy any more than the left is or newspapers were. I understand it fine. I just don't agree with you.

you're not really bothered about paedos being released from prison
Actually I am.

If the guardian is to be believed (and it's the news source I read the most by far) then paedos were released by labour to lock people up for social media posts. If that doesn't bother you then there's something wrong.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Twitter is not some haven of free speech, never has been.
Never said it was. None of the social media apps are. They're designed as money gougers and to do that they have to drive engagement, nothing more.

This was the case before Musk bought it.

I fail to see why people get so worked up about something that isn't much bigger in social media terms than pinterest:

methinks it's because Musk is a darling hate-figure of the left. But ymmv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom