Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • DUP

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

• SDLP

• Green

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Here we go. Using your pensions to boost "growth":

Reynolds will aim to reverse a decades-old trend in which billions of pounds of UK savings have been invested abroad. The US stock market has surged fivefold over the past 30 years while shares on the London exchange have largely moved sideways.
So, last labour government brought in rules making the UK stock-market unattractive, and the new one will legislate to force funds to invest in the UK, rather than where the actual real growth is.

Meaning - less money for all as we retire.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It doesn't sound like a particularly bad idea tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Starmer to expand live facial recognition everywhere.

Banned in the EU of course, but not China.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I see the scummy Far Right are making noise in quite a few places.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Now, do I want to click on a link by someone called Rufus T Superfly? :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Starmer to expand live facial recognition everywhere.

Banned in the EU of course, but not China.
All those kids on those emotorbikes wearing balaclavas are going to have to upgrade to a £2 3d mask from aliexpress.

Lionel Messi gonna be doing crimes everywhere.

1722853493678.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Again. Very funny, but unnecessary.

Yes, the bloke was a cunt. But people can die from this sort of shit. Remember Ian Tomlinson?

This is just plod wanting to hit someone. And yep, emotionally, very funny, I do think "fuck him, deserves it" - but then it's not my job to protect people. It is plods job to protect protestors from harm too - even if they are giant drunken wankers.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Again. Very funny, but unnecessary.

Yes, the bloke was a cunt. But people can die from this sort of shit. Remember Ian Tomlinson?

This is just plod wanting to hit someone. And yep, emotionally, very funny, I do think "fuck him, deserves it" - but then it's not my job to protect people. It is plods job to protect protestors from harm too - even if they are giant drunken wankers.

Police were protecting them by creating a wall which probably does need big fuck off signs 'for your own safety, don't come up to the wall of anxious police officers and fuck around with them.

Not even comparable with Ian Tomlinson.

Besides he barely touched him.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Different context I think. One approaching a wall of riot officers with shields, taunting them. The other walking away from a line of police officers, doing nothing other than walking away from them.

Mobs are dangerous things. I wonder if the police are advised to show force occasionally, to make it clear they won't take any shit from drunk idiots.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Besides he barely touched him.
Fell on the ground, just like Tomlinson. Small actions can have overly large consequences.

He drunkenly walked past a line of coppers mouthing off a bit. Most of them thought "what a drunken wanker" - one of them thought he'd cunt him with his shield. And I said "unnecessary" - and stand by that.

Casual violence. Everyone wants to see drunken idiots get cunted - myself included. But intellectually, we know it's the wrong thing to do.

Edit: Just watched it again. He got cunted. Came back and started asking why he was cunted, and got cunted again. Fell to the ground. And then some bird started shouting "why don't we all fucking push you lot?".

Casual, unnecessary violence can absolutely be a spark. If mobs are dangerous - and they are - then the cops need to be more careful.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fell on the ground, just like Tomlinson. Small actions can have overly large consequences.

He drunkenly walked past a line of coppers mouthing off a bit. Most of them thought "what a drunken wanker" - one of them thought he'd cunt him with his shield. And I said "unnecessary" - and stand by that.

Casual violence. Everyone wants to see drunken idiots get cunted - myself included. But intellectually, we know it's the wrong thing to do.

Edit: Just watched it again. He got cunted. Came back and started asking why he was cunted, and got cunted again. Fell to the ground. And then some bird started shouting "why don't we all fucking push you lot?".

Casual, unnecessary violence can absolutely be a spark. If mobs are dangerous - and they are - then the cops need to be more careful.

Casual violence? The fuck lol.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Casual violence? The fuck lol.
Watch it again. The guy wasn't even looking at the cop when he got twatted first time. He'd tripped on a can and was looking at that when he got tonked. Then he looked up and went to ask why he got twatted, and got twatted again.

The cop wasn't terrified of this fat old drunk. He just fancied twatting him, and took the option to do it when he'd already stumbled - the very definition of unnecessary.

That's one of the ways shit can turn properly violent. And yes, a big bunch of rioters is a way of turning things properly violent - but cops doing stupid stuff never helps.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol. That's funny @Tom :)

However, to play devils advocate:

In the 40 years before the Blair government London went from nearly 98% White British to 79% White British - a drop of 20%.

Under Blair's New Labour that accelerated massively - about 35% in a much smaller timeframe. That was policy. And current Labour's new policy is to build 1.5m houses, ostensibly to "alleviate housing pressure". The number of houses being built matches the net immigration predictions into the UK over this labour term (although that's people, not families). If it wasn't for migration we'd have a falling population.

Now. I don't care about the demographic makeup of the UK. But lots of people do lament the dilution of their culture and demographic changes and worries about crime that aren't racist. There are valid concerns about the fact that the UK is suffering increasing specific types of crime in which ethnic minorities are significantly over-represented. Denials and playing down of these facts is hugely damaging to social cohesion. When there are reports of police not feeling that they're able to freely follow certain avenues without being perceived as racist that's just fuel to the fire to these idiots.
However, the government not coming clean about policy (Labour, lets face it, don't give a shit about immigration) subverts a meaningful vote on it, engenders this "great replacement" bollocks and does indeed give rise to a bubbling undercurrent of racist yobs that are just waiting on a crime like happened in Southport to provoke riots.

Yes, they apparently misrepresented the status of this murderous 17 year old whackjob (he's clearly not an immigrant (born here) who came over in a boat) but there's dishonesty all over the place. Of course there's going to be a different profile of crime for people from different cultures. What's usual in one place isn't gong to be usual in another. But what politicians need to do is own this - and to openly state what the challenges are to the British public. I think that would help undercut the "they're lying to us" narrative that the racist mob exploit and enable politicians to say "look - we all know the challenges, but you've voted for this - we've agreed as a country". Right now, we kind of haven't.

But the pic above shows that the politicians that did that would likely have overwhelming support. :)

Embattle

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom