Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Rumours are he is off to Dortmund. I don't rate him personally but I'd take practically anyone at the moment.

Gray

FH is my second home
Has anyone done a care call to Jup or Trem by the way? I'm concerned by their lack of posting, might need to phone all the local hospitals

Embattle

FH is my second home
Interesting read, even more interesting is under such circumstances so far PSG have been a total failure because they've still not won even a single Champions League.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Has anyone done a care call to Jup or Trem by the way? I'm concerned by their lack of posting, might need to phone all the local hospitals

LOL. All fine mate - I'm surprised but very happy ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Massive Leeds fan wasn't in work today, off sick for obvious reasons.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Interesting read, even more interesting is under such circumstances so far PSG have been a total failure because they've still not won even a single Champions League.

Isnt it a little absurd for Real Madrid to complain another club is funded by a state?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I won't be watching much of the world cup. I will watch our games and that's it. Fuck Qatar.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Villa doing bits in the market. Kamara from Marseille is an incredible signing on a free.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Jake Humphrey currently losing his shit about Liverpool fans getting tear gassed but he's not bringing up the fact that 100s of them have been rushing the fences to get in the stadium without tickets.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fucking arseclowns, but it sounds like there is some heavy handed shit going on too.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Jake Humphrey currently losing his shit about Liverpool fans getting tear gassed but he's not bringing up the fact that 100s of them have been rushing the fences to get in the stadium without tickets.
Because the bias on bt is out of this world, and JH is an absolute fucking melt. I'm ambivalent towards to Liverpool but Owen has made me want then to lose.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
VAR to the rescue for Liverpool! Right decision in the end. If offside is given on the pitch and it's a judgement call for the VAR (i.e. was the ball off the Liverpool player intentional or accidental), just stick with the on field decision.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Trent has always been like better version of Chelsea's Alonso, good going forward but questionable defensive ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom