Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Burnley a goal up now as well. Great last day in store if results stay this way.

Gray

FH is my second home
I AM SO FULL OF EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. holy
Holy shit haaa.

But those fucking idiot fans, that could have backfired.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I naturally prefer Leeds to go down but I struggle to believe any of them particularly deserve to stay up, btw I hope the FA gets a grip on pitch invasions.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I naturally prefer Leeds to go down but I struggle to believe any of them particularly deserve to stay up, btw I hope the FA gets a grip on pitch invasions.
Teams have had points deducted for in-game pitch invasions...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It was good to see, but ruined by a handful of dickheads.

Gray

FH is my second home
I can't see anything happening in regards to it, maybe a fine or a slap on the wrist for failing to control fans, but doubt you can do much about that if they swamp the pitch.

Even post match it was probably ill-advised, we've been put into a position that we should never have been anywhere near (and can never happen again) due to complete mismanagement. Let that be a warning to those in the boardroom.

The fans have just celebrated more than what their closest neighbors could well do in their (unlikely) history making season and for very different reasons

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

I don't really care who goes down and who doesn't but imagine if one or more of the Palace players had been injured and unable to continue after that first pitch invasion. I expect the worst Everton will get is a fine or a suspended points deduction or maaaaybe they'll have to play a couple of home games behind closed doors next season but they have to stop shit like that happening during the game.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
They'll keep him. Seems to be United level of incompetence on that board. He has done well to turn it round and has done better than Rafa, but he shouldn't have had them there in the first place and it's hard to look past how bad his signings were.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Although, as of last night, Everton fans love Dele. To be fair it's the best I've seen him play in a long, long time.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Although, as of last night, Everton fans love Dele. To be fair it's the best I've seen him play in a long, long time.
Fair enough, I was watching Burnley so didn't see it. All the paper talk is that they want rid so they don't have to pay for him.

Gray

FH is my second home
There seems to be an air of desperation now between Leeds and Burnley who have both written to the League over Everton and their spending.

This was brought up months ago and I'm sure it was dismissed, but why be quiet about it until the final week and then make it sound like a problem?

Pitch invasion angle too, when we beat Chelsea it was Richarlison and the flare.

Had we not been in this relegation predicament until the very end, ie. We hit 40 points months ago, would they have been so pissy?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Edit, I mean, they aren't wrong, but Barca are in a right mess for this very same reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wouldn't have conceded that if we had Virgil on the pitch.

No Salah, no Fabinho, looks like we've just lost Thiago and no Van Dyke. :(

Lets see. Better than I was expecting at the end of the first half tbh. But we're playing shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's two billion quid spent showing. Means you can come back from down against Aston Villa ;)

Ah well :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh Leeds! How about that for last day heroics...

City really embracing the spirit of Everton though. Not today's Everton mind...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The "big 6" money clubs taking up the top 6 spots again, lovely change of pace there.

Decent final day. Saints need to sack the manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom