Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
Points shared huh Jup! Seemed a fair reflection and expected Leeds would be up for it considering the beating they took last week, along with the fans rallying around.

We've had two matches and in both instances Michael Keane has made an absolute hash of it leading directly to goals, not good at all.

Gray looks to be an absolute bargain signing though, his play has helped us improve greatly while attacking down the right. We have 9-10 days now to get some defence reinforcements sorted because I don't think I could handle a hattrick of defensive errors now...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Points shared huh Jup! Seemed a fair reflection and expected Leeds would be up for it considering the beating they took last week, along with the fans rallying around.

We've had two matches and in both instances Michael Keane has made an absolute hash of it leading directly to goals, not good at all.

Gray looks to be an absolute bargain signing though, his play has helped us improve greatly while attacking down the right. We have 9-10 days now to get some defence reinforcements sorted because I don't think I could handle a hattrick of defensive errors now...

Yeah, honours even pal - I've not seen any highlights at all yet, but I do know we cam from behind... twice I think? GG pal (y)

Gray

FH is my second home
That sounds like it has been processed significantly faster than the Sigs saga, he hasn't even been named officially for it still.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mendy has been charged, Sigursson only arrested pending an investigation.

Gray

FH is my second home
United fans 6 hours ago were readying their Ronaldo shirts for this years Bonfire Night when he was heading to City, thank god they held off on those plans.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Rumor is Levy is furious, he claims he had a gentleman's agreement Ronaldo would sign for Tottenham

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
United fans 6 hours ago were readying their Ronaldo shirts for this years Bonfire Night when he was heading to City, thank god they held off on those plans.
You be lucky if many remain from that long ago :p. Dont think he would be disowned like grealish. The amount he did / won with mu

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That long ago? It's 12 years ffs, hardly enough time for fans from then to not be fans now (unless they're plastic twats of course). And "disowned like Grealish"? What similarities are there between the 2 situations? Grealish left Villa on good terms and got them £100m in the process. Ronaldo made specific statements about how he'd never play for City out of loyalty to United. It would've been seen as a massive betrayal to United fans (especially those who are somehow still around from 12 years ago).

By the looks of him he was early teens at the oldest when Ronaldo played for United.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Much as I'm pleased to see him back and its nice to have him and Cavani as luxury impact players, I'd still have been a lot happier if they'd brought in a top rank defensive midfielder.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Much as I'm pleased to see him back and its nice to have him and Cavani as luxury impact players, I'd still have been a lot happier if they'd brought in a top rank defensive midfielder.

Indeed because without a doubt you'll score goals but also without a doubt you'll have goals scored against you.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal starting well against man city 🤣😂

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That long ago? It's 12 years ffs, hardly enough time for fans from then to not be fans now (unless they're plastic twats of course). And "disowned like Grealish"? What similarities are there between the 2 situations? Grealish left Villa on good terms and got them £100m in the process. Ronaldo made specific statements about how he'd never play for City out of loyalty to United. It would've been seen as a massive betrayal to United fans (especially those who are somehow still around from 12 years ago).

By the looks of him he was early teens at the oldest when Ronaldo played for United.
I meant shirts. Not fans.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm very much looking forward to the "Arteta, AAAT, Chu Mug!" from lobster-faced Londoners

Embattle

FH is my second home
James really hasn't played well and that dumbass handball was silly.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It baffles me that people don't think it was a pen. It felt harsh at first because it bounced up off his thigh and hit his arm but he then swiped at it and batted it away with his upper arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom