Football 2021/2022 Season Football Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Happy for them to be relegated. This season.

No other underlying reasons why.

It's tough luck I am afraid, they have been propped up by laundered Russian money for years. Build your house on turd and all that...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yes I noticed Spurs fans loving this. Even though if it wasn't for Roman's money, they'd still have won fuck all.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Calm down petal, it's just a clever bit of word play.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fucking Tories need to clarify where they stand though, players and more importantly, staff, could end up not paid at this rate. No staff, no home games.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
A lot of banks are erring far on side of caution im not really surprised

If they cant pay wages will they end up in breach of contract? Ie can players just get up and go?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ultimately, decisions need be right or wrong. There will always be a degree of subjectivity, but officiating must becollective. That includes VAR. “It happens constantly,” said Klopp. “Why do we have these discussions after games still if somebody is watching?”

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Sporting integrity lol.

Middlesbrough's response (basically "get fucked"):

We are aware of Chelsea's request to have Saturday's Emirates FA Cup sixth round tie played behind closed doors and find their suggestion both bizarre and without any merit whatsoever.

All concerned are well aware of the reasons Chelsea have been sanctioned and that this has nothing to do with Middlesbrough Football Club.

To suggest as result that MFC and our fans should be penalised is not only grossly unfair but without any foundation.

Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting "integrity" as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme.

We currently await formal notification from the FA of the next steps but rest assured MFC will resist Chelsea's actions in the strongest terms.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Despite the result last night, the one point gap and the recent wobbles from City the title still feels like a very big ask.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You've just listed reasons why it's likely to happen imo. If Liverpool win out (and I see no reason why they can't), it's theirs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've just listed reasons why it's likely to happen imo. If Liverpool win out (and I see no reason why they can't), it's theirs.
I can't see us getting anything better than a point at City and the facts on the ground are that they've had a better season than us - which is why they're ahead. This season they've already pulled out a longer winning streak than we're on, for example.

If we beat Watford (who feel like a bananaskin right now) and tonk City then I'll amend my position a bit. But lollerpool have a tougher run-in than City too...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They have had a 1 point better season so far...

And have 5 worse goal difference.

City have an ever so slightly harder run of games to go but nothing you wouldn't expect them to win every game, same as Liverpool. The City/Liverpool game will be huge, and I reckon it will be the decider.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think City have a better run in. Not much. And I think that it's more nuanced than that - if Liverpool win the City game that won't be the decider - Liverpool look good at the moment but they're wobbling a bit if you look at the nitty-gritty of the individual games.

However, if City win it, I think they'll win all their remaining.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Chelsea going into administration would at least give United and Arsenal a bigger shot at CL football next year. I'm all for it!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's funny that after all the outrage of Newcastle being bought out by the Saudis and everyone being upset about it, then it turning out that Abrahmovic is actually a bad guy (omg shock horror!).

It actually turns out that football fans draw their line at people (who they apparently agree with) disrupting their football match, I've seen *many* examples of this plastered all over the internet and the only responses being insults, crazy.

1647644634028.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Louis said "Show this thread" I am sure he must have had more to say than that...

Gray

FH is my second home
Not ideal I'm sure.

But his delay caused an excess in injury time which worked out wonderfully for once!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Haha, the Italians got beaten by North Macedonia. No World Cup for Italy. Gotta win those qualifying matches!

Bodhi

It's funny that after all the outrage of Newcastle being bought out by the Saudis and everyone being upset about it, then it turning out that Abrahmovic is actually a bad guy (omg shock horror!).

It actually turns out that football fans draw their line at people (who they apparently agree with) disrupting their football match, I've seen *many* examples of this plastered all over the internet and the only responses being insults, crazy.

View attachment 45918

Yes, let's protest about oil by using a plastic zip tie to attach yourself to the post. A plastic zip tie made out of.....oil.

*slow golf clap*

Bodhi

Not in the slightest. If the crusty wastrel can't do without oil for his pathetic publicity stunt when other alternatives exist I'm intrigued as to how the rest of society is going to do without it for actual important stuff tbh.

Protest against the Saudis yeah don't blame you, unlike Roman they are actually murderous bastards (and I'm glad the Saudi bid for Chelsea has been unsuccessful), but oil in general?

Unless you can suggest an alternative I suggest you get fucked tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom