2 FG RvR Mid guild?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
So you add with your caster and expect to be left alone on your merc?

i think there are a good few in this game who does tbh^^

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bokkerijders guildgroup runs on sunday and tuesday night (for the last 3 years). We left solo-ers alone in the beginning. But in most instances those same solo-ers added on our FG vs FG fights later. :twak:
So with iRvR we kill on sight nowadays, leaving FG vs FG fights alone though.

Btw who were those hibs tonight running 2FG ? (not even 2 seperate FG's but 16 ppl on stick on the same person...)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
For example, we went though I phase of killing Dwera everytime we found him, but I think we're currently on a truce :)

find it funny that you were ganking me on sight in the first place.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Would be interested to know who those hibs were myself number of times they ran over the fg i was in, last time they jumped me i made use of charge to outrun em back to the keep :).

Gohan how u ever made it to rr7 is beyond me u always seemed to fall over so easily to my zerker :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Coolan said:
Would be interested to know who those hibs were myself number of times they ran over the fg i was in, last time they jumped me i made use of charge to outrun em back to the keep :).

Gohan how u ever made it to rr7 is beyond me u always seemed to fall over so easily to my zerker :)

pffft u wud charge in use vendo banespike an battler an sometime ip too :p wasnt like u owned me ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
less whine kids.
was on the whole night, and didnt see any Hib groups on stick.
was quite fair last night

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
we leave soloers unless they have a bad rep, or we see them pop on other fights (where we'll take them out if possible).

I know it's kind of a tenous morality, but we're very happy on the ground that we occupy.
It's pretty easy to retask a caster onto a soloer add or two - 3 nukes each and then most are eating dirt, without too serious damage to your fight.

Tried to play last night - having subs issues - told me payment could not be processed etc - on both accounts (so very much doubt i typo'ed it) and then did the standard "heres an email to login to the payment site which is blank and starts looping the error" bollocks. And definately money in the account/right card etc...Any ideas anyone?

As a side note:Seriously GM's - get your techies to sort out your payment site invoice / in progress reset times - why keep it at a 24 hour reset? Increase it to every other hour at least.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Do you still play the SB these days - not seen spam from you in a long time.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:
ofc i remember u was solo .... just the other hibs with u was in a duo or trio :p.... myself and denarius wasnt grp'd.. we was ofc on ventrilo and a solo shammy did add on the fights.. with disease/ buff shears.. .at no point was it when u was SOLO..... there was always + 2 hibs in stick range when u was engaged by myself or denarius.. so dont come here with ure bullshiit that u was SOLO .......

I sure hope nothing about that is about me :) cos im always, always and always solo... ! Nice fight whit warrior yesterday... u was very lucky imo :)

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
less whine kids.
was on the whole night, and didnt see any Hib groups on stick.
was quite fair last night

I took some screenies of the hib 2fg. Yea was weird to see 2fg hibs move as 2fg, dunno maybe it was a fluke that they where running behind eachother.
It only happend once to me but dunno at times got a bit zergy so maybe they got pissed off.

Bridge was funny kill a few albs then see 2-4 fg zerg charge you then another 5-10 would charge from the tower behind. But all part of irvr and quite funny.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:

Its from when you kept popping on maeloch as bodhbh in middle of fg fights.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
yes i do, just on a lil break atm as i work quite abit.
Good, much as we used to argue/bitch at each other you gave some good fights. Same with the work life - lucky if i can do 2 playnights a week now...Usually 1.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Mattsing said:
I sure hope nothing about that is about me :) cos im always, always and always solo... ! Nice fight whit warrior yesterday... u was very lucky imo :)

only ever seen ya solo on champ... easy mode though with the evul debuffs............. seen sb kill ya acouple time easy wich i thought was rather unusual.....

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
we love blue color, since we started 5 years ago ^^

but maybe a pink color is more powerful , we see ^^

mmmmh y are the firebolg druid barun crom? y chainrooted me every time :flame:

leave pink alone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom