2 FG RvR Mid guild?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lpep said:
the fg v fg comunity as it is ,is full of hypocrits.. soon as they get bored on agramon they come bled/beno/dc and add on any/all fights.. bottom line is why should everyone play to the 8v8 comunitys standards if they zerg every solo.. small grp they come across when they r bored...... bottom line is.. if its an enamy realm player drop him.. if u dont like that playstle go somewhere else.......
i find most groups leave me alone these days, only the crappy ones that dont, they need to get their RP from somewhere.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hahhahah, those guys have some public embarassment inc soon tbh :D

Wish we could add a bit to that movie, at the end the one running caps had to log (and my new comp aint here to fraps) and we killed them 5 vs fg. :) Perfect clean little wipe!

As for the adding, even though we try to keep clean, its hardly possible at times. And when you leave a fight alone, even using sos to get clear from their fight through a speedwarp, the winner adds on you from behind. Guess thats the choice when you run in the irvr places, but it was fun last night.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
the fg v fg comunity as it is ,is full of hypocrits.. soon as they get bored on agramon they come bled/beno/dc and add on any/all fights.. bottom line is why should everyone play to the 8v8 comunitys standards if they zerg every solo.. small grp they come across when they r bored...... bottom line is.. if its an enamy realm player drop him.. if u dont like that playstle go somewhere else.......

Belisar made some good points.

Also, the fg/fg isnt full of hypocrits, by its very definition the fg/fg community dont add on any/all fights. And again, to repeat the gist of some of my last post, we're not asking everyone to play to 8v8 standards, we're making several points, generally about encouraging and promoting the fun of 8v8, and also other like minded full groups who havent yet given it a shot to do so.

Regarding agramon, and again im having to repeat myself, the fg/fg community was/is nearly extinct, agramon was empty, no one was there.

This was caused by the disbanding of most of the existing gg's and the recent relic situation. This meant the only option was to run around in the frontier zones, it also made quite a few of the remaining groups consider disbanding or trying project camlann. The two NFD gg's were on the brink such an action but pulled back and decided to support this cluster and promote 8v8 fights as best we can, i'm guessing some of the other cluster groups who are now starting a revival here went through a similiar process.

Hopefully now we will be in a position where fights will be naturally seperated between agramon and the frontier, keeping you happy. But that has come about not through your whining and posturing, but through some dedicated groups, who have a love for this game, and an appreciation and respect for other players, in whatever realm they play.

I hope in the future you try and get a group together and have a bash at clean 8b8 fights, I think you will be surprised at how rewarding it can be, once you get into the right frame of mind.

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
I met some saru hand solo few times rest ive been ganked by the fine small grps of your guild thats all i have to say.. and about adding... yes i do add if there is a 2 vs 1 aso fights. I never add on a 1 vs 1 unless its a assjockey i dont like.. i play with mattz and eliten rl m8s.. but we never run together nor help eachother.. unless its trios etc

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i find most groups leave me alone these days, only the crappy ones that dont, they need to get their RP from somewhere.
its called pity

gohan

FH is my second home
Cromcruaich said:
Also, the fg/fg isnt full of hypocrits, by its very definition the fg/fg community dont add on any/all fights. And again, to repeat the gist of some of my last post, we're not asking everyone to play to 8v8 standards,

well thats exactly the point ..... this is utter BS, ive never had aFG leave me alone, not when i soloed constently on alb, nor even on my brand new rr1 valk that cant possibly have a reputation of anysort yet, an these are rr8,9 guild grps not some random PUG,

they all claim we never add we leave 1v1's we dont zerg soloers buts its complete an utter 100% bullshit

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
well thats exactly the point ..... this is utter BS, ive never had aFG leave me alone, not when i soloed constently on alb, nor even on my brand new rr1 valk that cant possibly have a reputation of anysort yet, an these are rr8,9 guild grps not some random PUG,

they all claim we never add we leave 1v1's we dont zerg soloers buts its complete an utter 100% bullshit

Not 100% bullshit, probably more like 80%. This is taking the discussion in a slightly different direction. I saw it being about groups of 8 adding on groups of 8 (give or take a linkdead now and again).

I think we are all realistic enough to accept that most soloers and small groups will buzz 8v8 fights and see what they can get away with. I do have some sympathy for them. As you have discovered (and so have most people who run solo now and again) it's not enough that you start off with no reputation for joining in other fights, you have to build up a reputation over months and months to have a chance of being left alone by the majority of groups. Also in some cases, you will never be left alone, for example, certain classes are treated as gank on sight, as well as in siege situations.

Now some groups do leave all soloers, generally dependant on who is leading at the time. We do, unless the person we find has generally been a bit of a twat (that includes individual experience our members have had from soloing). For example, we went though I phase of killing Dwera everytime we found him, but I think we're currently on a truce :)

Anyway, I understand your pain, but the way to make a difference isn't to attack fgs through this discussion and this forum, that wont change anything. Maybe saying, ok im gonna respect fg fights in certain situations but if you dont respect my solo play then I will add freely, maybe you'd get some reciprocation.

Finally to add, in certain areas of certain zones, cant we all accept that things can rapidly end up as a free for all. If you really are interested in soloing then there are regular duels that I see, generally in the realms that dont have insta port on them - for example most nights I see the hardcore soloers running around DC west bridge. Plus you could perhaps attempt to resurrect Gahn's solo area idea if you really do want some dedicated solo action.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:

a lot of groups will leave you solo tho, if you are known for soloing and are not seen adding at all. i know when I play my merc (100% solo) its completly different to the way i play my casters. I rarely add (unless provoked otherwise:) )if at all and groups remember and respect that aswell as other soloers (obviosuly not all). hey, most will zerg/add me but It doesnt bother me to much, you just have to stick with it to rr5+

however, it does help to leave odins once in a while m8, i know being in sarumans hand myself in mid its not often you venture out into enemy lands :) try craunchen where soloers often go or around the pensila in hadrians, o and it wont happen overnight

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
a lot of groups will leave you solo tho, if you are known for soloing and are not seen adding at all. i know when I play my merc (100% solo) its completly different to the way i play my casters. I rarely add (unless provoked otherwise:) )if at all and groups remember and respect that aswell as other soloers (obviosuly not all). hey, most will zerg/add me but It doesnt bother me to much, you just have to stick with it to rr5+

however, it does help to leave odins once in a while m8, i know being in sarumans hand myself in mid its not often you venture out into enemy lands :) try craunchen where soloers often go or around the pensila in hadrians, o and it wont happen overnight
Added zerged and been a royal pain in the butt and all of a sudden telling other ppl how they should play fair?

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
Added zerged and been a royal pain in the butt and all of a sudden telling other ppl how they should play fair?

on my merc? aye i zerg all the time, add on every fight also :eek7:

on my casters however, thats another story. Noone gives casters respect, so why should they give the same? answer me that (censis post a few days ago is a good example)

However, you have no chars in your sig so your point is therefore meaningless as noone has a clue who u are. O and i never told anyone how to play, just giving advice.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Arumos said:

on my casters however, thats another story. Noone gives casters respect, so why should they give the same? answer me that (censis post a few days ago is a good example)

However, you have no chars in your sig so your point is therefore meaningless as noone has a clue who u are. O and i never told anyone how to play, just giving advice.

So you add with your caster and expect to be left alone on your merc?

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
can there be a fair fight with a caster? dont think so.

but tbh dont sink this treat wich is about some groups are so gimp that the only way to get to rps's is get a second group and zerg with them.

Or they camp a tower and when the tower gets attacked, they cry for mummi and the other FG sandwiches them.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:

Does it matter who i am? or how many rps i have? it doesnt make me any smarter. for the reply to the other stuff read the above poster

Ging

Part of the furniture
Valgyr said:
Does it matter who i am? or how many rps i have? it doesnt make me any smarter. for the reply to the other stuff read the above poster

yes but when e-peen fencing one must know the size your sword :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
So you add with your caster and expect to be left alone on your merc?

hehe u got me wrong, dont/wouldnt expect anything :) however as i said, i have been left on several occassions. I enjoy soloing on merc and playing in a different manner, however on a caster, its a very different story. If you dont kill a tank/stealther after hes fought an enemy 9/10 he'll jump u at a later stage when the odds are on his side (PA or BS, charge etc, the list goes on) If you dont understand the difference between soloing on a caster than to soloing on a tank type then you havent been playing the game too long.

You'll find that I dont smash a keyboard up everytime I get added/zerged like many people who play the game (most of whom end up quitting or whining at everyone who has a different view to them on these boards). I think this is down to the fact i have a very mixed playstyle. This therefore makes a game a lot more fun. if i was to play my merc most of my time maybe at some point I would end up something like censi :eek6:.

Dont know why i needed to explain myself, boredom i guess :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Cromcruaich said:
it's not enough that you start off with no reputation for joining in other fights, you have to build up a reputation over months and months to have a chance of being left alone by the majority of groups. Also in some cases, you will never be left alone, for example, certain classes are treated as gank on sight, as well as in siege situations.

well tbh i soloed to rr7 on a melee speced scout (gohanssj) an still got ganked on sight just cos im a scout an all scout are 50 bow mos5 leechers as we all know (never had more than mos3 an 40 bow an thats when i was low rr "bow specced") so it doesnt really matter what u do..... alot of the stealther comunity that soloed (99% dead a buried) left me to it but the FG's couldnt resists an chance for 50 rpts each

Ging

Part of the furniture
Valgyr said:
It is big enough:)

yes but w/o displaying your "girth" one would not know if he would measure up. By not displaying ones HUGE E-COCK before the bout you are infact disqualifying your comments as we cannot weigh your words against the size of your e-peen and thus make a the justifable "n00b", "get a clue" "ebayed", "radar", "speedhax" comments that are so prevalent from those of us with mucho time on our hands and not enough KY jelly in the dog!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
well tbh i soloed to rr7 on a melee speced scout (gohanssj) an still got ganked on sight just cos im a scout an all scout are 50 bow mos5 leechers as we all know (never had more than mos3 an 40 bow an thats when i was low rr "bow specced") so it doesnt really matter what u do..... alot of the stealther comunity that soloed (99% dead a buried) left me to it but the FG's couldnt resists an chance for 50 rpts each
I remember ur ugly ml 6 haub:) loved the days precluster with irvr in HW when mids had eras when u and me took turns on the mids running out of the keep:=)(then xrystofer starterd camping there 24/7:()

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
yes but w/o displaying your "girth" one would not know if he would measure up. By not displaying ones HUGE E-COCK before the bout you are infact disqualifying your comments as we cannot weigh your words against the size of your e-peen and thus make a the justifable "n00b", "get a clue" "ebayed", "radar", "speedhax" comments that are so prevalent from those of us with mucho time on our hands and not enough KY jelly in the dog!
Well i can live with ebay newb radar spd hax etc, but i must confess i lied:( its not big enough i MUST improve my size, lucky enough i get those great mails everyday on ways how to increase my size!!!

gohan

FH is my second home
Valgyr said:
I remember ur ugly ml 6 haub:) loved the days precluster with irvr in HW when mids had eras when u and me took turns on the mids running out of the keep:=)(then xrystofer starterd camping there 24/7:()
:O my ml 6 huab was delicious heres a screenie just for you

Ging

Part of the furniture
Valgyr said:
Well i can live with ebay newb radar spd hax etc, but i must confess i lied:( its not big enough i MUST improve my size, lucky enough i get those great mails everyday on ways how to increase my size!!!

there there, dont u feel better now? Let the Ging guild u in...

... the ways of e-peen enlargement My new self help phamplet is available at a portal keep near you.

:m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ginggy is right, in a twisted kind of way. ;) Like it or not, forum posts are backed up by your identity and your reputation, and in a community forum like this, your forum identity is also tied in to your in-game identity. By choosing not to link your forum identity to your in-game one, your posts will lack in weight (or "girth" or whatever the twisted man can come up with).

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
:O my ml 6 huab was delicious heres a screenie just for you
when i see this screeny, i again remember why we are killing every scout and hunter with our group:twak:

gohan

FH is my second home
Alexandrinus said:
when i see this screeny, i again remember why we are killing every scout and hunter with our group:twak:
im the inncoent victim getting zerged by pip :< what did my poor scout do wrong

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
well tbh i soloed to rr7 on a melee speced scout (gohanssj) an still got ganked on sight

I have some sympathy. I rarely play my stealther anymore (not that it was high RR or anything) simply because it got ganked every time I used it and this despite the fact that the groups I run with take a lot of effort not to gank soloers or add. That does not stop me trying to do my best for myself and others though. I did not add on fights with my stealther (unless it was a seige situation) and I am not looking to gank soloers just because it happened to me.

I like the people I run with because they make the evenings fun and enjoy the fg vs fg fights.

For some it is purely realm versus realm. For some it is the mighty rp. For some it is the challenge of even fights (fg or solo). Some, no doubt, claim one thing but do another.

The game is about choices. I would prefer peeps to be honest, claiming one thing and doing another is not good. Making your choice and sticking to it should not be faulted or criticised. It seems there are new groups forming who want to try the fg vs fg confrontation. Hopefully when they try it they will like the challenge. That does not stop you joining in and having fun in the mass RvR events but it does open up a whole new world fun, nerves and challenges.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:

Unfortunatly stealthers qualify as one of those gank on sight classes. Problem is they dont get seen not adding, they only get seen when they add. So youve got to try doubly hard to build a reputation. Suppose the only option is to hug people from stealth during fights that you leave.

Also there are a lot of groups out there who will run you over whatever, same as they run over other fg fights. Only option is to pm people here and let them know you are gonna respect their fights. PM me you're name on scout and we'll certainly leave you, then again, by dafault we leave soloers unless they have a bad rep, or we see them pop on other fights (where we'll take them out if possible).

I know it's kind of a tenous morality, but we're very happy on the ground that we occupy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom