2 FG RvR Mid guild?

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
we don't run in 2 lfg, only 1 and sometimes we try to inc in 6 , it's not a problem , we play with the number that we have ( 3-4-5-6 we try all the time, cose i don't know the english player and i don't wanna pug only to become 8 ) , in fact if y see in the naked inc with our grp we were 7 without any banelord , but we try anyway
Bella Bambino Steveh!!! :drink:

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
I shed a tear for the first time ever last night...you ran me over scar! Our love is no more :(

So the marriage is off? :/ You broke my heart, I cant sleep at night any longer, I dont feel like eating anymore. Say it aint so!

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
omg konstantineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm pavarotti ahahaha

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
stevah said:
the blue fg that u see ( sometimes we are in 8 , sometimes 7, sometimes 6, cose we had 2-3 member in holiday ) is the nero incubus grp , we come from deira the italian server which is not pvp , and yes we had an embaressament inc with the naked our group , but it's not a problem

i see that many grp mid are blue's guild, so if y see an lfg with the high rank 6l , it's nero incubus

players? steva discorde hemis zaidon shannar ollona kalimateh shurei are the player that are playing now

add? we start to no add everyone, but in this days with the mid berk tp and eras hib tp i see that only the law arian don't add us, but sometimes happen that we add them and they add us, but it's ok , in septmember i hope that in agramon will return a lot of lfg so we can do beautiful fight in that island

Na Fianna Dragun guild groups certainly won't add on you. How about getting a different colour scheme so you're not mistaken for other mid groups?

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
we love blue color, since we started 5 years ago ^^

but maybe a pink color is more powerful , we see ^^

mmmmh y are the firebolg druid barun crom? y chainrooted me every time :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Crom is the green-clad RR10 (not RR11) Firb who is never slow to take out his big sword and melee with it. ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Also fg/fg players should make other realm mates who arn't yet onboard aware of this rvr forum as I imagine quite a lot of people don't even use freddyshouse and may not be aware of the discussions going on.
Be good idea if every alliance / guild / other DAOC related guild or alliance forum made it their MOTD for a few weeks.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
scarloc said:
So the marriage is off? :/ You broke my heart, I cant sleep at night any longer, I dont feel like eating anymore. Say it aint so!

Ok....we can still get married but only if you promise to sit down when we see each other so i can kick your ass.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Littles said:
Ok....we can still get married but only if you promise to sit down when we see each other so i can kick your ass.

Can't let this happen to mistress sheryririririri im afraid :(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:

What will Douglas say?!

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
There has been some odd changes in RvR. We used to moan about albs running more than a fg on stick but lately it has been the mids for sure.

Last night there was one mid group who every time we saw them made no attempt to fight but just ran back to the nearest tower (presumably hoping we would follow). The only time they left that safety net was to slam into the back of us when we engaged another group.

We left a nice alb/hib fg vs fg fight and then found both groups add on our fights later in the evening.

Still there have been a few fg's out there and in general peeps seem to be looking for fg vs fg action.

Can't win in RvR all the time but I do think things have improved recently.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
You might well be correct that another group was following you around, all being blue and all, but a good pair of groups then, overlaying support a,d extending and pulling back when required, which is quite rare, we'll call it telepathy. Crom's post makes the point (rep'd for that btw).

People play this game how and when they want, no problems as far as I'm concerned, it wasn't a moan at the 2fg set up if people are happy playing it.

Been good fighting this weekend/start of week from my view.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Ahh well, another 'paying the subs' argument. It's used to justify pretty much anything.

Note that this isnt a matter of dictating how people play, people are simply expressing an opinion, perfectly legitimately, about a play style. They are allowed to do that, and also allowed to try and persuade people to their point of view. What isn't useful is insulting people - this will just entrench play style and division.

Anyway moving on, whats important is that the fg community encourage other guilds who haven't bought into fg/fg fights to give them a go, both on these boards and in game. Pressure from realm mates also plays a key role.

By highlighting the rewards that the fg/fg experience brings we can hopefully encourage other people to buy into it. To me the emphasis we need to stress is the less tangible but much more satisfying rewards from pitting yourself against other full groups with an approximation of a level playing field (not withstanding realm rank and class differences), rather than the pursuit of realm points.

Also fg/fg players should make other realm mates who arn't yet onboard aware of this rvr forum as I imagine quite a lot of people don't even use freddyshouse and may not be aware of the discussions going on.

the fg v fg comunity as it is ,is full of hypocrits.. soon as they get bored on agramon they come bled/beno/dc and add on any/all fights.. bottom line is why should everyone play to the 8v8 comunitys standards if they zerg every solo.. small grp they come across when they r bored...... bottom line is.. if its an enamy realm player drop him.. if u dont like that playstle go somewhere else.......

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:
the fg v fg comunity as it is ,is full of hypocrits.. soon as they get bored on agramon they come bled/beno/dc and add on any/all fights.. bottom line is why should everyone play to the 8v8 comunitys standards if they zerg every solo.. small grp they come across when they r bored..

That is a huge generalisation and is certainly not the whole truth. The grp's I run with do not add as a rule of thumb and do not gank soloers. That's not to say they do not make mistakes, it is not an absolute, but it is something they strive for. I suspect there are other groups out there who follow the same principle.

Telling peeps who prefer that playstyle to go somewhere else is not the answer. Some of the above posts clearly indicate there is an element of the DAoC population who prefer and enjoy fg vs fg fights or 1 vs 1. Some are clearly keen to try it out.

We have all seen the "I pay my subs meight" or "do not impose your playstyle on me" arguments but that argument could (to an extent) be used by both sides of the playstyle discussion.

It would be nice to think there is room in the game for everyone - all it takes is a little thought. I'm not saying it is easy, but I do not see why there has to be an absolute of "play the zerg way or do not play at all".

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:
censi get ya facts right... more than one guild runs in blue colours... wasnt us... only ones in rvr last night was myself (solo) and denarius (solo).....

BULLSHIT!!!!! You was so solo that you added on me when I was fighting Denarious with a warlock and couple others in tow. You was so solo that u once again tried to add on me with 3 warlocks (warone,wartwo and warthree?) and Grimster.

Jeasmine and others saw this aswell so dont come onto FH spewing shit about you and Denarius being solo.

Incase you dont read the signatures ... This is NIGHTSEND. Remember? The BM that you added on repeatedly?

You soloing is like saying Horner runs without his DI Bot.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Reignfire said:
BULLSHIT!!!!! You was so solo that you added on me when I was fighting Denarious with a warlock and couple others in tow. You was so solo that u once again tried to add on me with 3 warlocks (warone,wartwo and warthree?) and Grimster.

Jeasmine and others saw this aswell so dont come onto FH spewing shit about you and Denarius being solo.

Incase you dont read the signatures ... This is NIGHTSEND. Remember? The BM you that added on repeatedly?

You soloing is like saying Horner runs without his DI Bot.

ofc i remember u was solo .... just the other hibs with u was in a duo or trio :p.... myself and denarius wasnt grp'd.. we was ofc on ventrilo and a solo shammy did add on the fights.. with disease/ buff shears.. .at no point was it when u was SOLO..... there was always + 2 hibs in stick range when u was engaged by myself or denarius.. so dont come here with ure bullshiit that u was SOLO .......

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Forest won 1 nil and now sightings of Denizerger soloing! what a week sofar!

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:
ofc i remember u was solo .... just the other hibs with u was in a duo or trio :p.... myself and denarius wasnt grp'd.. we was ofc on ventrilo and a solo shammy did add on the fights.. with disease/ buff shears.. .at no point was it when u was SOLO..... there was always + 2 hibs in stick range when u was engaged by myself or denarius.. so dont come here with ure bullshiit that u was SOLO .......

BULLSHIT. As you saw when u was engaged i never attacked. But then was coincidence that all the others in blue was on auto /assist?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Reignfire said:
BULLSHIT. As you saw when u was engaged i never attacked. But then was coincidence that all the others in blue was on auto /assist?

when it was 1 v 1 each time i was asked on vent u want help.. reply was no.. regardless if i died.... when it was 1+ it was a free for all... dont come to bled and moan when u get ganked because ure realm m8s r assisting u in a fight........i had several fights including fights with jesmine when there was 0 mids around.. some i won, some i lost.......the hib duo's and trios that came along mostly champs got rolled pver by 3 of us all solo :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Reignfire said:
Lol i am talking about Crauchon West.

grassy knowl? was Lee Harvey Oswold really solo when he pooned JFK or did he ZZERG him?

we will never know!!!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
when it was 1 v 1 each time i was asked on vent u want help.. reply was no.. regardless if i died.... when it was 1+ it was a free for all... dont come to bled and moan when u get ganked because ure realm m8s r assisting u in a fight........i had several fights including fights with jesmine when there was 0 mids around.. some i won, some i lost.......the hib duo's and trios that came along mostly champs got rolled pver by 3 of us all solo :p

i dont know if you refer to the other night. But me(solamnus) and nightsend and shedevil were all soloing at bled in the late hours.
Our intentions was to solo( we werent grouped).

I saw a guy in blue and beckoned him...might have been you?
I was buff sheered on all buffs but 3 and then attacked by 2 guys and denarius in the back:)
Was quite chaotic tbh^^ Anyhow...if you were the one i beckoned, why didnt you just duel me if you were indeed solo?
Seemed to me like you dragged the whole crew behind you.
Just a honest question:)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
i dont know if you refer to the other night. But me(solamnus) and nightsend and shedevil were all soloing at bled in the late hours.
Our intentions was to solo( we werent grouped).

I saw a guy in blue and beckoned him...might have been you?
I was buff sheered on all buffs but 3 and then attacked by 2 guys and denarius in the back:)
Was quite chaotic tbh^^ Anyhow...if you were the one i beckoned, why didnt you just duel me if you were indeed solo?
Seemed to me like you dragged the whole crew behind you.
Just a honest question:)

was a couple nice fights from our point of view..... had several fights on bridge untill shedevul and co turned up.. once engaged one of the other hibs came in and added /assisted.. may have been due to the shammy behind adding.. who knows.....

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
the fg v fg comunity as it is ,is full of hypocrits.. soon as they get bored on agramon they come bled/beno/dc and add on any/all fights.. bottom line is why should everyone play to the 8v8 comunitys standards if they zerg every solo.. small grp they come across when they r bored...... bottom line is.. if its an enamy realm player drop him.. if u dont like that playstle go somewhere else.......

cuz most solor like u add on fg vs fg fight or 1 v 1 figh , why should u then be the one not getting added on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom