2 FG RvR Mid guild?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
May I ask your guild name?

2 fg's running together is fine if you like that sort of thing, I'd just like to know who you guys running around in blue are?

Thanks.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
censi get ya facts right... more than one guild runs in blue colours... wasnt us... only ones in rvr last night was myself (solo) and denarius (solo).....

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
May I ask your guild name?

2 fg's running together is fine if you like that sort of thing, I'd just like to know who you guys running around in blue are?

Thanks.
if you have to run atm with 2 FG's,like these mids or the CM's....you must be really wankers.:puke:
Nearly all high RR-GG stopped playing on cluster and loads of PuG's around.
Mates get some skill and some Honor:twak:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
if you have to run atm with 2 FG's,like these mids or the CM's....you must be really wankers.:puke:

we dont run 2 fg stick..

was stupid last night... got a nice 1fg vs 1 fg whit them and 20 sec later second grp arrives whit the same colors and stuff... middis :(

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
its defenetly bad atm, one our whole friday's run we had only one clear FG-FG fight in 4 hours

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
its defenetly bad atm, one our whole friday's run we had only one clear FG-FG fight in 4 hours

over the weekend the random grp i was in had alot of fg vs fg and as we finish off albs or mids came for another one defo perfect timing :d cant

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Fg rvr was pretty good yesterday evening, managed to get quite alot of fg fights (ofc, some adds sometimes, but some gorups backed off aswell :fluffle: )

More of that!

Oh, and the only other mids in blue are Nero Incubus, but I don't think they ran 2fg or something.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:

hmm wonder how this is again no no to mids when allmost every day weekend, when was in rvr, there was ~2fg alb/hibs sticked each others butt running around or camping some spot.
or allready forgot when albs had mids both relics and emain was like one big happy albion family :D

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
bottom line they pay there subs let them play how they want.... all 3 realms have run more than 2 fg on stick at one time or another......if they r enjoying playing like that so be it.. why should poeple play how others dictate all the time......had alot of fun recently using grp stealth with conventionals... huge amounts of amusment :p

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
lpep said:
censi get ya facts right... more than one guild runs in blue colours... wasnt us... only ones in rvr last night was myself (solo) and denarius (solo).....

" SOLO " ?

Ok you may of been solo but you lot were running around with the same bunch all the time ( 5-7 peeps ) ...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Porkbelly said:
" SOLO " ?

Ok you may of been solo but you lot were running around with the same bunch all the time ( 5-7 peeps ) ...
you wouldnt be complaining about stealth zergers now would you?

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
bottom line they pay there subs let them play how they want.... all 3 realms have run more than 2 fg on stick at one time or another......if they r enjoying playing like that so be it.. why should poeple play how others dictate all the time......had alot of fun recently using grp stealth with conventionals... huge amounts of amusment :p

Its people like them that are killing daoc, less and less people because of these :eek7:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
no its not because of people killing the game,its about if you have alit bit of skill nowadays you can compete in FG-FG fights,dont even need to be high RR.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
haha! :worthy: he died @ the first the best agro mob then innit?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Lol saramens hand with 2fg is nice keep doing it mates :>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We got some fg fights with our pug, then shortly after engagement, shafted from behind by hibs or the adding mid group in blue :/

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
lol tbh SH can muster over 2 fg in rvr, hmm mabbe go smash albs frontier a bit lads? :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Denarius said:
lol tbh SH can muster over 2 fg in rvr, hmm mabbe go smash albs frontier a bit lads? :D

you got an easy kill on me there yesterday you evil little kobbiedwarf!:p

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
The blue mids were Nero Incubus, apparently they're an italian guild from the PVP server

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
scarloc said:
The blue mids were Nero Incubus, apparently they're an italian guild from the PVP server

hahhahah, those guys have some public embarassment inc soon tbh :D

Littles

Loyal Freddie
scarloc said:

I shed a tear for the first time ever last night...you ran me over scar! Our love is no more :(

Last night we mostly got zerged by mids but still managed to get some kills and decent rps. Had a few decent fg v fg fights but died several times easily to the rr10 mid caster group. We will get better....if we ever manage to get a fg out again :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:

Ahh well, another 'paying the subs' argument. It's used to justify pretty much anything.

Note that this isnt a matter of dictating how people play, people are simply expressing an opinion, perfectly legitimately, about a play style. They are allowed to do that, and also allowed to try and persuade people to their point of view. What isn't useful is insulting people - this will just entrench play style and division.

Anyway moving on, whats important is that the fg community encourage other guilds who haven't bought into fg/fg fights to give them a go, both on these boards and in game. Pressure from realm mates also plays a key role.

By highlighting the rewards that the fg/fg experience brings we can hopefully encourage other people to buy into it. To me the emphasis we need to stress is the less tangible but much more satisfying rewards from pitting yourself against other full groups with an approximation of a level playing field (not withstanding realm rank and class differences), rather than the pursuit of realm points.

Also fg/fg players should make other realm mates who arn't yet onboard aware of this rvr forum as I imagine quite a lot of people don't even use freddyshouse and may not be aware of the discussions going on.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
the blue fg that u see ( sometimes we are in 8 , sometimes 7, sometimes 6, cose we had 2-3 member in holiday ) is the nero incubus grp , we come from deira the italian server which is not pvp , and yes we had an embaressament inc with the naked our group , but it's not a problem

i see that many grp mid are blue's guild, so if y see an lfg with the high rank 6l , it's nero incubus

players? steva discorde hemis zaidon shannar ollona kalimateh shurei are the player that are playing now

add? we start to no add everyone, but in this days with the mid berk tp and eras hib tp i see that only the law arian don't add us, but sometimes happen that we add them and they add us, but it's ok , in septmember i hope that in agramon will return a lot of lfg so we can do beautiful fight in that island

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
just mentioned it because i asumed it was you running 2 fg, but you're right quite a few mid groups are blue nowadays :p

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
we don't run in 2 lfg, only 1 and sometimes we try to inc in 6 , it's not a problem , we play with the number that we have ( 3-4-5-6 we try all the time, cose i don't know the english player and i don't wanna pug only to become 8 ) , in fact if y see in the naked inc with our grp we were 7 without any banelord , but we try anyway

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
just mentioned it because i asumed it was you running 2 fg, but you're right quite a few mid groups are blue nowadays :p
never seen them run 2 fg. prolly some idiot group that added into their fights.. nothing less tbh i havent seen mid groups running on stick in a wery long time.(except when theirs relicraiding ore keeptaking)wich is diffrent.bt some areas is allways zergy when theres irvr .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom