Werewolf #2 2011 - Game Thread.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well sitting their and saying nothing is no help whatsoever, therefore it fits that a wolf would happily sit in the background, out of sight out of mind, but i do think what mabs has said and done has been very suspect. Nothing you have said has been, becuase you have said nothing.

So now it's a crime to be quiet ?
it's an indication of guilt?.

With regard to the above two quotes I'm kind of with Gohan here, saying nothing doesn't really help if you are a villager as nothing is gained from being silent. It's only through discussion that irregularities/patterns of voting/inconsistencies can be found out. As can be seen from yesterday the talkative ones were taking out with the wolves just wandering about quiet as can be.

Sometimes, not being in the midst of things , is the best way to spot iregularities.
I was hoping to stay low for longer butik two votes on me with three wolves around has forced my hand.

However as I only said kind-of, I do also see what you mean with regard to not being in the midst of things. I think this would only work if I'm honest if there were a lot of people discussing things all the time. As there are a lot of quiet ones the sitting back and watching approach I feel doesn't work as well. It is relatively hard to get the others to talk though, so I can see the problem.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Anything further to add to that Hmmmmmmmm Ceixah or was that just you hiding a growl. I'm actually wondering about Sydrik if I'm honest. He comes out with the occasional comment about burning people but then hints at a couple of people but only those who already have some attention drawn to them.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
The only thing I have to add really is there seems to be a hell of a lot of aggression going on currently!

I'm rather perplexed by the behaviours of both Olgaline and Gohan, completely focussed on one another not noticing that there are plenty of others quietly lurking in the shadows (myself included) I was biding my time waiting to make a decision and I've gotta admit I'm no closer to a decision as to who should be burned!

I shall continue to analyse and make a decision shortly!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
And then there was silence. Is there some kind of timelimit on the day. Because if we don't reach a decision soon and hit a wolf, the game could be over for us.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm still awfully undecided if I'm honest however I shall

Vote: Olgaline

Reasons are that he and gohan are acting rather suspiciously however Gohan made a valid point that if he were a werewolf why would he attract attention to himself - hopefully this isn't a double bluff!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Hardly suprising,
Ladies and furrkind, we likely have our first wolf.

Vote: ciexah

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
From what I remember of this day it's been several people going at each others throats many with valid points and some without. I have no idea to vote for right now and a somewhat busy day on my hands so I'[m going to come back later, read everything that has been said today and hopefully cast my vote!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Unvote: Ceixah

I'm going to go through the archives to see who has said what and done what on day
1 +2

if I'm strung up before having a chance to see things through, let me leave you with this.
Gohan is

A: a wolf, would explain his lack of ability to accept logic, and his vote based on a flimsy idea, well aware of the odds stacked against the village. and refusing to acknowlage this, but rather try to drown any valid points made by me with suggestive innuendo.

B: A masive idiot, numbskull, lowbrained neanderthal, that was more than unwilling to learn from the events that passed on day one. but hey let him feel a real twat when I'm prooven innocent. "allas I fear he'll try and pass the blame"

anyone willing to bet Cerb will be voting for me ?
I sencerly wish I'd been a wolf, they'r living on easy street.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
- I preaty clearly said I was going to take a leave of absence, just not in plain neanderthalic, "my fault!"

- When called on it, I made no secret of it.

- When attacked on it, I once again point this out. it's ignored, when I stated why would I choose that retoric. it's convineintly ignored. and twited yet again into "but you said! = guilt!!!

I'll be happy to see the gallows, if for nothing els than to expose the level of numbskulled reckless "loaded gun" mentality that got this village killed.

Right, I've said my peace.
time to read up.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Quick Disclaimer!!
I'm not actually upset with Gohan, it's only my character
Carry on

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Oh Hallowed Zombie Mayor of Many Deaths...

Any chance of a vote recap, I've sort of lost count....

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh nothing you have said has been logical, and as of yet no one has agreed with you, maybe you need to relook and rethink your logic, cause you're either not explaining clearly, or are purposely confusing the issue

Olgaline

FH is my second home
you should heid your own advice, and maybe concider who it is that might be agreeing with you.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it's astonishing how you fail to comprihend even the simplest of explinations, but I guess you might not want to ? you seem faaar more interrested in "prooving" and suggesting, guilt rather than be objective.

if your innocent, THINK! why would I choose the words I did, and bring that kind of attention to myself...I've asked this 3 times now.
and you still fail to provide any explanation,

I've told you twice I openly hinted that I'd take a leave of absence, you insist on ignoring it.

now why is that ? too furry to want to or too stupid to understand it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh Hallowed Zombie Mayor of Many Deaths...

Any chance of a vote recap, I've sort of lost count....

Such pleasant cries for my majestic lores, ask and thy shall recieve!

Rubric 1
Mabs 2
Olgaline 3

9 alive, 5 needed for majority.

No time limit as of yet, but next game surely will have you slow tortoises!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm willing to bet at least 1 of the three voting for me is a wolf, or I'd already be dead ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Here is some more logic that furbrain gohan wont get:

I urge the villagers of a none wolfish afliction to unvote. not just me but in general.
Leavinge votes on people on little more than loose speculation will only serve to aid the wolves .
Hold back your vote, speak your mind, and only vote when an actual general consencuas is reached .
If that turns out to be me then by all means...

But trust this: what is happening right now is far more dangerouse than anything i ever did by being absent.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
My vote stands for the reasons I gave. However either you or gohan are guilty in my eyes. One of you two must be a wolf, I'm just not sure which. If only ch3tan were alive to tell us in the morning.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Unvote: Ceixah

anyone willing to bet Cerb will be voting for me ?

Why? I'm not sure who I'll vote for yet if I vote at all, but explain the linw of thinking behind this comment please?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Interesting vote cerb. Doesn't promote any Lynch. Said after I raise suspicions over olg and gohan, hoping I will switch to give a chance to save ogaline. Very suspicious vote. My list of suspects is now

Mabs,
Cerb
Olgaline

In that order.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Interesting vote cerb. Doesn't promote any Lynch. Said after I raise suspicions over olg and gohan, hoping I will switch to give a chance to save ogaline. Very suspicious vote.

Now that world be a preaty hairbrained thing to do for cerb.
It's far more like that I'll be hung at the end of this day than survive,

Why would he want to bring that kind of attention apon himself ?

On a side note, the fact that I'm still alive baffels me.
Is it because the rest of the wolf pack just hasnt grotten out of bed?
Or should we be taking a closer look at the 3 voting fire me atm.

That you find nothing suspecious about gohan is a frightening prospec indeed.

gohan

FH is my second home
I find nothing suspicious about me, I've explained every thing I've said, and as for not caring who gets burn I've already said I think both mabs and olga are wolfs and I don't care what order we burn them in. Personaly I think olga's massivly flawed logic is disruptive but if it was a choice between mabs or no lynch then yes i would vote mabs, if it was anyone else (other than olga) then I wouldn't vote

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
quite frankly all this arguing only makes my list of suspects longer still think mabs is a wolf. but hard to trust any of you lot at all my vote still stands

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Interesting vote cerb. Doesn't promote any Lynch. Said after I raise suspicions over olg and gohan, hoping I will switch to give a chance to save ogaline. Very suspicious vote. My list of suspects is now

Mabs,
Cerb
Olgaline

In that order.

Jesus christ I'm surprised you haven't put your shadow on that list of suspects. I've already told you I wont be pused into voting for someone because other people think they are guilty. I looked back over the thread and voted for who I thought was most suspicious. It doesn't forward any lynch? If I voted for either of the people with votes on them you'd probably accuse me of bandwagoning.

Uara

Part of the furniture
There's just something I'm not liking about Ceixah (and still about Sydrik). He's making the right sort of noises but it's done in such a way that it feels like minimum effort and just enough to sail through without drawing too much attention.

Vote Ceixah

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm a lot of flimsy voting going on! Uara if you'd like to hear from me more just ask! I'm struggling to decide who the wolves are currently! Still olgaline is the most suspicious!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
This is grinding to a steady, suspicious halt which is rather playing into the wolfies hands.

unvote: Rubric

vote: Olgaline

I agree with Gohan over Mabs and Olgaline and Olga has more votes...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well now, thats hardly suprising.
seems my hand is forced, with 4 votes going for me, you can be quite sure at least one is a wolf.
however the fact that I'm still breathing suggests that it's more. So come daybreak, please look back at this.
funny coinsidance will be if I do not get the alst vote cast on me, as the wolves will doutfully stand for that now they'r so close.

Gohan, Sydric, Ceixah, Mabs: I promis you people at least one of these is a wolf, but you'll soon enough figure that out.

Gohan is more likely to be a mumbling idiot than a wolf, but who knows, maybe with the death of our seer and sherif they got cocky, especially,
the unwillingness to unvote until we all agree on one person who a majority can agree on has me thinking it could be of the wolfish agenda. otherwise "whats the harm" ?

Mabs seems too much under fire in my book, but who knows.

Ceixah and Sydric both seem to be trying hard to stay under the Radar, yet have both beeen active in voting, just ever so inconspicuously, and therefor:

Vote: Sydrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom