Werewolf #2 2011 - Game Thread.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
just a side note on rubric - hes accused 3 people.. based off 2 nights work ?

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Yeah, he pointed a finger at Mabs, Cerb and Olga. I vote we pick one and burn them.
Just wasting time otherwise.

gohan

FH is my second home
I tend to agree although for me it's olga or mabs, his finger pointing at cerb seemed pretty invalid, seemed a bit of a snap decision. I'm in the same place as yestoday really, Olga first choice mabs second

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i wont point a finger at myself, for obvious reasons.
but im wondering how he got 3 out of 2 nights? so either one is wrong, or more than 1 is.

so i dont know

fucking confused :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a reminder, if you burn the wrong person today and the nurse fails, the village will lose as it would be 3 on 3.

No pressure :p

gohan

FH is my second home
ok boys so that we reach a unanmous agreement today i propose the following, everyone list's their main 2 suspects in order, and we go on a points system, 1st suspect 10 points second 5pts, after all 8 of us have posted we all vote to burn whomever has the most points?

anybody disagree? any questions?

mine hasn't changed :
1. Olgaline
2. Mabs

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ahhh bugger me....this is not good. 2 seers though which is rather strange I do wonder whether they had different abilities to each other. Just been having a bit of a read through the minutes to date and this is one decision which won't be easy to make. I suppose 2 of Rubrics people were people he had scryed and the third was just speculating over whether they were wolves like the rest of us are doing.

I still have a bad vibe over Ceixah (if you are a villager and survive this wolf infestation I owe you a drink :p ) but following Rubric's unveiling as a seer I think will have to look to the suspects he's been accusing. I have to go out for the day but when I return I will read through everything and try to get a grasp.

We have so little to go on this day that I think we're going to have to do something like Gohan has suggested otherwise we're not going to get anywhere again.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, he pointed a finger at Mabs, Cerb and Olga. I vote we pick one and burn them.
Just wasting time otherwise.
For you, goahn and anyone else who wants to accuse me because Rubric I would like to point out this quote from him

Cerb as mabs partner? I wonder if one is the alpha or whether the alpha is staying quiet. Although now we have no seer I guess it doesn't matter so much. Don't let these two fool you guys. Todays Lynch has to count.

Now loath as I am to bring this up (I'm drawing suspicion on myself here in the name of logic) this can mean one of two thins in my mind
1. Rubric scryed both of us and one showed up wolf, the other a villager but he thought one of us was the alpha.
2. He scryed Mabs, found he was guilty and because I didn't jump on the bandwagon of burning him right away he assumed I was guilty too
3. He scryed neither of us but two other people but had hunch on mabs then jumped on me.

Of these three scenarios the most likely to me is number 2, mainly because I know who I am and now who Rubric was.

For this reason

Vote: mabs

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm pretty sure you have more hair than the average fellow, cerb on the other hand I'm just speculating. Guilty by association i guess. Back tracking again though I see, noted.

This actually goes some way to supporting your 2nd scenario. As we had already lost a seer this comment just makes it appear that Rubric is just going on some gut feeling, however if we look at it now from the fact that he was a seer he's pretty much saying he scryed him (without outright saying he knows he's a wolf)-also he is pretty much targetting Mabs from the get go from the beginning of that day.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
like i said my vote sticks nothing has changed to make me change my mind

vote mabs

gohan

FH is my second home
Well that's fairly unanimous, i didnt eve get to make a table :(
vote mabs

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm far more inclined to vote for one of the following..

Sydrik
Jimmy
Gohan

In that order, if that gets me hung instead then at least the records will show that I didnt just jump on the wolf wagon.
it's time to take a stand against this vigelantie mentality thats been going around.

make or break

Vote: Sydrik

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I'm far more inclined to vote for one of the following..

Sydrik
Jimmy
Gohan

In that order, if that gets me hung instead then at least the records will show that I didnt just jump on the wolf wagon.
it's time to take a stand against this vigelantie mentality thats been going around.

make or break

Vote: Sydrik

what makes me a suspect. is it because i have voted for somebody who i have said is one of my suspects and now that's backed up with the possibility of rubs being a seer.....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mabs 4
Sydrik 1

Aaand that's about it. 5 to kill, you know the drill.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
what makes me a suspect. is it because i have voted for somebody who i have said is one of my suspects and now that's backed up with the possibility of rubs being a seer.....

No your right, I got you mixed up with Ceixah.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
But lets once again look at this, rationally.
From my perspective,

Mabs has four votes on him atm.
Who hasnt voted, Olga, Uara and Ceixah

Now I know that I'm innocent,
and I know Mabs only needs one vote to be lynched.

This means, either

A: Mabs is a wolfs and thus Uara and Ceixah are his likely buddies, who are reluctant to vote.
B: The wolves are to be found amongst the four that have voted for Mabs.

Now A makes little sence to me, as Uara had plenty of oportuntity to burm me yesterday, but didnt. (same kind of storie with Cerb)
Ceixah, could well be wolf nr.3 when looking at vote patterns, in which case we'r F*cked as soon as he "wakes up"

So that dosent say anything Difinitive, but to me it does narrow it down.

Based on today and days passed that leaves me with

1: Gohan, Sydrik + Ceixah
2: Gohan, Sydrik + Jimmy or Cerb

But as I said, I'm preaty sure about 1 & 2 thus I wont bother argueing with them, and I am going to stick with my vote!
as I said....make or break!

gohan

FH is my second home
I firmly belive it's you and mabs, can't really pick a third atm, tho cerbs random bandwagon on me yestoday turned my eyes to him slightly. But todays events have changed that a little

Olgaline

FH is my second home
if we were to follow your logic then that can only ever be Uara.
but let me explain it to you in your own native language...Wuff..grrr..wuffeliwuff..Uara..wuff grrr wuff wuff...

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
But lets once again look at this, rationally.

Now I know that I'm innocent,
and I know Mabs only needs one vote to be lynched.

This means, either

A: Mabs is a wolfs and thus Uara and Ceixah are his likely buddies, who are reluctant to vote.

Ok so assuming you are innocent and I know Im only a villager too then you are actually wasting the chance to win.

I believed you before and gave you the benefit of doubt when the flames were being stoked around your feet, hell i even ignored finding you in my field, naked, with Bessie my prize cow because you were 'drunk on moonshine'

If Mabs escapes the burny smokey burn burn then we may as well douse ourselves in tomato sauce and sprinkle salt on our bottoms....

Oh and we might get eaten too...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
vote mabs

should be olga but I agree with most peoples logic here so far so lets kill a wolf!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The village has spoken and with much objection Mabs is thrown on the pyre and lit on fire. Poetic justice served as the flames curved and as the man burned his insides churned and infront of their eyes he loses his disguise!

werewolf_candidate_mk2_lynched.png

Mabs the hairy werewolf is no more!

Nigttime, send in night choices, no talky until dawny!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A new day dawns and the villagers once more head on out to the slaughterfest, with little disappointment as they are met with a giblet fiesta. Main incredient? Jimmy.

villager_candidate_mk2_mauled_v2.png

Jimmy the poor lil villager has been eaten!

Alive players;

gohan
Sydrik
Cerb
Olgaline
Uara
Ceixah

6 alive, 4 for majority vote.

Dead players;

Me, Chosen, Ch3tan, Rubric, Mabs, Jimmy. Getting long and the list is good sized too.

Rabble away.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well, at least it's a good thing Mabs turned up a wolf...
That means it's less of a loss after you lot figure out that I'm not a wolf.

But I understand why you'd see it as such, as I clealy backed not lynching Mabs.
This also forces me to rethink Gohan, but atm there is no point for me to come up with variouse theories.
I was wrong, and no one will listen anyway.

So atm it looks like a freebie for the wolves.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I think if you weren't a wolf they'd have eaten your ass last night!

vote: Olgaline

Olgaline

FH is my second home
And why is that?

That would be preaty dumb!
As I'm the obviouse choice to lynch today.

Thats a preaty hair brained statement.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
We shall see, I've been confident you were a wolf for quite a while and now I'm even more confident, you've got Jimmys bloods all over your paws! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom