1.88b - Animist pve nerf and rvr love

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Rhana, really stop digging yer own little hole. And since u are at it, learn to fucking play the game cause if u are the best Tic on glasto, Albs really need help...

Ok, so the argument is all gone and we goes to the "learn to fucking play the game" rutine as we cant come up with anything better? And, pleas, find and quote where I said that I am the best tic on glaston.. Pleas find that post and feed me back with it.. pleas do.. Nope, you will have to come up with something better.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ok, so the argument is all gone and we goes to the "learn to fucking play the game" rutine as we cant come up with anything better? And, pleas, find and quote where I said that I am the best tic on glaston.. Pleas find that post and feed me back with it.. pleas do.. Nope, you will have to come up with something better.

What can i say, go on playing as u do, don't doubt for a single moment that MAYBE u are doing something wrong (since most of ppl in this thread are telling ya so) and not using your tic at its max potential. Be an happy bunny and join the Vnboards clueless ppl screaming for nerfs on things they can't counteract cause simply they ain't using the tools handed to em by Mythic. I honestly don't give a fuck ^^

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Ok, which moron runs into the lord room by himself?
And an Armsman or Warrior can easily survive one round of 30 shrooms because lets be fair no caster or low HP whatever should ever consider going into the lord room as first target unless you got something like tic rr5, mauler rr5, BAoD3, Warrior rr5 or a combination of those active.

And this is where your agrument starts to fall down.

See you say that someone charging the lord room in a proper manner (blowing the right RA's) etc won't insta die. This sounds like a good thing to me surely?

Your also saying that vast numbers of shrooms don't kill people in seiges.

Now i've only got one question. Why if this is actually the case are you screaming to have your shroom limits upped to previous levels again to make the class playable. Either they do kill stuff or not having them isn't completely crippling to your defence? In a hib alliance I asked a simple question, in order to fix the animist do you want the shroom level put back up or more tools given to them to make up for the lack of spelllines they currently have without the insta killing shroom stack. I almost had my head taken off for suggesting that 5 shrooms might not be a complete class killer making the class completely unplayable no matter what they did to it..

6 shrooms (your main pet + 5 fnf's) should be plenty to do interupts during a charge (probably more so than any other class in the game!), especially since you now get insta cast aoe roots etc to also help. So either the shrooms were killing stuff or you've actually lost none of your seige potential. Which is it??

Comparing it to monster rezz is pointless and simply propoganda. Monster rezz might be overpowered and might deserve a nerf. That's a completely different discussion however. You've already pointed out that shrooms pre-nerf did nothing against a monster right, so the animist nerf has zero, zip, nothing to do with it! If monster should be nerfed isn't an issue in an animist class balancing discussion.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
When are they nerfing theurgs? Last concern when it comes to casters Like one fucking stun pet and you're screwed 5000 times over. Like a 2k range stun. I'd find that far more balanced than having pets stun you over and over and over and over and over and over.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
What can i say, go on playing as u do, don't doubt for a single moment that MAYBE u are doing something wrong (since most of ppl in this thread are telling ya so) and not using your tic at its max potential. Be an happy bunny and join the Vnboards clueless ppl screaming for nerfs on things they can't counteract cause simply they ain't using the tools handed to em by Mythic. I honestly don't give a fuck ^^

I must say that enjoy reading your posts. You have a talent for not seeing what this was all about in the first place. Nahh, dont need to cry for nerfs, I onely said that mythic did the right thing AFTER they said they would do it and then, when someone started to whine about heretics, said what I had on my mind - with the same right to do so and argue my pov. as everyone else.

Deal with that or live after what you just say and "don't give a fuck"

And if some people tells me (havent counted and cant be arsed to but seriously doupt that is most people), that I cant play my toon. Well, nothing else can be expected and I dont take some of the comments very seriously.. I dont have that sensetive selfasteam that I realy care what people say on FH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom