1.88b - Animist pve nerf and rvr love

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
You only need one semi-afk rog healer in the group to not die to a stack of shrooms, if you die to a full stack of shrooms (pre nerfed even) in one round of them casting(3.0 sec) then you seriously need a new temp(80-120 times 15(in a highly unlikely situation that all shrooms will target you and you alone) will be around 1500 damage(not taking stuff like CTR and other reducing abilities in effect) and even rog casters got more HP than that), if you die in 2 rounds you need to either have moved after the first round or grouped a healer simple as that.
And if you run into a lord room as a caster and as the first person that's running in then you seriously deserve to die.

MR doesn't need a big nerf like everyone is asking for but it could do with a 25-33% snare on the MR'ed person and not allow speed or anyother thing than heals affect it(RA's and MLs included).

Davejohnson

Banned
Where did I say the average group needed help killing red cons? Oh, I didn't, there are plenty of mobs that are below lvl 80 but still purp con.

I also didn't say CoTS was useless just not as useful as some may think. Even after this nerf a shroomer would still be more useful than a CoTS tank in many situations. Yes Talos is an exception where CoTS will be better than shrooms but that is because that encounter is a teathered mob, with no adds.

i have pve'd a shitload with animists of all sort, and as of last september i exped chars on midgard, with 2 sms valk+thane in group. both the exping part, darkspire farming, mls, artifacts encounters. and i can honestly say midgard was sooo much easier then the 2 animist substitutes (ok, the intercept pets help alot), and that is with 15 shrooms, not 5.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
You only need one semi-afk rog healer in the group to not die to a stack of shrooms, if you die to a full stack of shrooms (pre nerfed even) in one round of them casting(3.0 sec) then you seriously need a new temp(80-120 times 15(in a highly unlikely situation that all shrooms will target you and you alone) will be around 1500 damage(not taking stuff like CTR and other reducing abilities in effect) and even rog casters got more HP than that), if you die in 2 rounds you need to either have moved after the first round or grouped a healer simple as that.
And if you run into a lord room as a caster and as the first person that's running in then you seriously deserve to die.

So we've worked out that 15 shrooms is about 1500 damage. Now lets assume that there's more than one animist at your siege.. You can still place 30 shrooms in one place under the new rules so that's 3000 damage instantly as soon as you walk in the room. Looks slightly different now eh?
Your also assuming that none of the other hibs there will do any damage to you.. it's not "JUST" the shroom damage, it's 1500 + whatever else manages to get a spell off at you.
Not only that but the way LOS works on them by the time you see that the first one has hit you on your screen, your going to get hit by every shroom on the second round, no matter where you run to! So that's now up to 6000 damage your going to take, the instant you walk round the corner.. Now you might be able to stay alive if you've got a great healer, but all you needed to do to inflict this was have 2 afk animists with a button jammed down. In fact it's damage that's been inflicted without you ever being in line of sight to the caster!

You also say that if your a caster running into the lord room the you deserve to die.. funny that the thing hibs are whining about is that the Albs win the siege after they've gained realm points for all the high RR casters that deliberately let themselves be farmed by the hibs in order to become monsters. If Albs strategy is to all give the hibs a full complement of realm points in order to win then it's not working out so badly for you is it?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Golena took my arguements that I came up with, reading your post, Andrilyn. So I will just say that I agree. Thanks god for the second LOS check that will be implemented.

and 120 x 15 is 1800.... 120 x 30 is therefor 3600 .... ok, dosent have the best temp in the world on my RM (and will never have as I dont play on ToA-Cluster anymore), but I confes, I dont have that mutch hp's on my kobbi RM..

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I understand that you havent red it all through properly. The problem isnt to find any one to rezz, its the rezzing in it self as people dosent tend to fall down of old age or hart failure on the floor under the lords room. They dies with the hibs bad breath in there face - in there line of sight. And thats where the problem with the rezzing comes.

My main is a healer. Yes sometimes I have to use Egg Ress to ress people, often I use PR because its insta cast but its perfectly possible to find people to res. Not everybody but some people.

i have pve'd a shitload with animists of all sort, and as of last september i exped chars on midgard, with 2 sms valk+thane in group. both the exping part, darkspire farming, mls, artifacts encounters. and i can honestly say midgard was sooo much easier then the 2 animist substitutes (ok, the intercept pets help alot), and that is with 15 shrooms, not 5.

Stop talking rubbish. Currently animist are far stronger than CoTS in the vast majority of cases.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
lol, are you a fool or just making a brave atempt to look like one?

"as it stands now" .... You are so clueless that you where thinking I talked about that? Tell me, if you wants to get a grip if a nerf is needed or not, you will have to put it in a perspective of how it was before. So, lets see if you are a true fool or just puting on an act - comment pleas.

Not able to follow what you are saying here, you might need to explain yourself further.

I even read most of you mis-guided comments again, I believe your argument might be correct for Glastonbury perhaps, where the populations are even higher than Excal now.

But I can count on two fingers the number of active animists in RVR on excal, other than a few randoms.

A few patches back at the start of NF a zone wide maximum pet limit of 100 was introduced, so were never going to see 100's of pets from any realm let alone a lords room full with 100's of shrooms.

And honestly if you can position yourself as a heretic to rez a caster and wipe the shrooms then maybe your doing something wrong, because Albs on excal can do it fine.

Eble

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, so you have realized that? lol, ok.
Yes, I have played against it, playing RM on prydwen. And yes, its a pain in the arse but that is what is there for - Oh, I played agains shrooms there too, now that I come to think about it... Yeah... MR did hurt... shroom x S where S=Silly amount of Shroom, kills.

Cut the BS, there is a reason why you runs into a shroom trap times and times again when playing against hibs, the shroom spam works and does it very well, its a rp farm tool and thats why you gets so agitated about it, you are about to lose it.

Ohh, I gues EA/Mythic is clueless too as they wants it done.. and that leaves you as the onely person with more then half a brain ... Lovely dream, realy is.. but.. just a dream... Sorry.

Rhana, please pay close attention:
Shrooms in live form is overpowered. Noone disagrees here.
Monster rezz in current form is equally, if not more, overpowered. Hence it needs a nerf. Only you disagree here - for god knows what reason.

But why do you ask, you think I dont have a clue anyway (or its easier to write that then give me a proper answer)?
Why I ask if you have a clue? Have you tried to read the mumbo jumbo you write on these forums? I think the answer is evident if you did.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sigh.. did you realy missed the point or what? :eek7:

My guess is u are failing to see the point cause in denial ^^

Yes, and this is the onely point that I seriously can agree with you and have done so from time to time. It dosent make him more easy MR:ed dough.. Realy just works in towers realy.

So, you dont think a hib caster will press 1. q-cast 2. Stun 3. nuce x multidue untill the tic is dead, even less that a couple will? .... Are we playing the same game? "u just need to put the face inside to get owned." And this is exactly what Im saying, thanks to clear my own statements and prove my point!

Again u get my point wrong, i mean that the kamikaze doesn't need to run INSIDE the lord room to die hence making difficult to rezz, he just needs to stay in the hallway to the Lord Room to get killed and then u can easily rezz him. So no, i didn't clear your statements a single bit, in fact i countertold ya that u are plain wrong. It's all a matter of timing and positioning, learn better maybe ;)

Sure there is one or another with a DI bot and sure you can find a cleric or tic with a pr... But that wasnt what it was all about, wasnt it? It was about making a monster in a very hard to do enviroment (the stairs up to lords room or in the doorway to the lords room)

I meant, again, that is not hard in a siege zerg to find a MoM WP mage type to send in and rezz, instead u were questioning that the 1st who try to get inside are normally tanks. It's just a plain stupid tactic. The again u can quite go on ignoring this and keep mring tanks, i guess mids and hibs on Classic will only be happy about it.

Ok, I take it very basic and be sure to read slowly so you dont miss anything. No, there is not a 1 vs 1 siege... I gues there more or less a zerg on bouth side, the onely thing I did, in the name of easy compareing, was to scale down to 1 vs. 1 of the named classes - Get it?

Ok i will write slowly so u can avoid misunderstanding and twisting my words. It has fuck all to do in a siege comparing 2 archetypes or classes, cause u HAVE to take in account that there will be multiple of em involved in the "siege balance process" questioning. Understood? Good.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
My main is a healer. Yes sometimes I have to use Egg Ress to ress people, often I use PR because its insta cast but its perfectly possible to find people to res. Not everybody but some people.

Insta rezzes isnt the isue, its about beeing abel to stand there and produce monsters.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Not able to follow what you are saying here, you might need to explain yourself further.

I even read most of you mis-guided comments again, I believe your argument might be correct for Glastonbury perhaps, where the populations are even higher than Excal now.

But I can count on two fingers the number of active animists in RVR on excal, other than a few randoms.

A few patches back at the start of NF a zone wide maximum pet limit of 100 was introduced, so were never going to see 100's of pets from any realm let alone a lords room full with 100's of shrooms.

And honestly if you can position yourself as a heretic to rez a caster and wipe the shrooms then maybe your doing something wrong, because Albs on excal can do it fine.

Eble

Maybe we are talking around one another here as I dont know how it is on Excal realy, my experience is mainly from Gounterbury cluster.

Maybe the people on my cluster have understood it better not to let tics stand and rezz without doing anything? I dont know.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
So we've worked out that 15 shrooms is about 1500 damage. Now lets assume that there's more than one animist at your siege.. You can still place 30 shrooms in one place under the new rules so that's 3000 damage instantly as soon as you walk in the room. Looks slightly different now eh?

Ok, which moron runs into the lord room by himself?
And an Armsman or Warrior can easily survive one round of 30 shrooms because lets be fair no caster or low HP whatever should ever consider going into the lord room as first target unless you got something like tic rr5, mauler rr5, BAoD3, Warrior rr5 or a combination of those active.

Your also assuming that none of the other hibs there will do any damage to you.. it's not "JUST" the shroom damage, it's 1500 + whatever else manages to get a spell off at you.
Not only that but the way LOS works on them by the time you see that the first one has hit you on your screen, your going to get hit by every shroom on the second round, no matter where you run to! So that's now up to 6000 damage your going to take, the instant you walk round the corner.. Now you might be able to stay alive if you've got a great healer, but all you needed to do to inflict this was have 2 afk animists with a button jammed down. In fact it's damage that's been inflicted without you ever being in line of sight to the caster!

Firsly how is that different from a Wiz/Runie or whatever dps caster that uses f8 nuke in a keep situation? you can nuke people that lag through the wall aswell so it doesn't apply to shrooms alone and 6000 damage by shrooms I never ever seen that kind of damage ever, and I fought against fully stacked shroom fields in the lord room many times and when playing my Ani I'd give my kidneys for such damage from shrooms as it's normally: You hit randomalb1 for 125, you hit randomalb1 for 125, you hit randomalb5 for 83, you hit randomalb9 for 112 etc etc, very very rare to have all your shrooms hitting one target unless that person is the only one that went into LoS of the shrooms which like I said before that person deserves to die then for being a moron anyway.
Also I don't think lag should be considered into balancing all this as when I lag I can be nuked and killed by anything that uses his f8 key.
Fact is people are going to rush the lord room not run in one by one and they might send in PS targets first and then zerg it or better yet SoS/tic rr5/reaver bomb which cleans out everything and cannot be stopped in such situation.

You also say that if your a caster running into the lord room the you deserve to die.. funny that the thing hibs are whining about is that the Albs win the siege after they've gained realm points for all the high RR casters that deliberately let themselves be farmed by the hibs in order to become monsters. If Albs strategy is to all give the hibs a full complement of realm points in order to win then it's not working out so badly for you is it?

I am saying if a caster is the first person to run in all by himself he deserves to die yes and personally I have nothing against monster rez, sure it could use some tweaks but nothing serious and it surely never made me lose a siege due to monster rez as you only need some decent positioning and the monsters will never make it past the first stairs thereby only your tanks and maybe your PBAoE casters will be affected by the DoT/Interrupt but your healers and other casters will still be free to heal and kill anything that pops his head up.

I am just hoping they will give Ani's something in return which will make them better in openfield fights not just make them decent at siege because 5 shrooms with a 3.0s cast speed and a 2nd LoS will seriously not be much of a problem anymore even if the cap is 30 in the area.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Insta rezzes isnt the isue, its about beeing abel to stand there and produce monsters.

And I said its possible in some cases and especially in a stand of situation someone will die on the roof or near the oil spot or from being shot through a window. On ToA servers most people have 10% casting speed bonus as well as 100 dex.

joap

Fledgling Freddie

Are you arguing line of sight problems or lack of power problems?

Neither seem that big deal to me.

Power is easy to get with MCL, RP, power pots, power fonts, power charges, power transfer (albion only if i'm not mistaken), BP power totems.

Line of sight should not be that big deal either.

1) If albs are defending just have the MR candidate move to the top of the stairs while retaining line of sight from inside, he gets nuked in a second and you have your corpse.

2) If albs are attacking just have the MR candidate move to the top of the stairs where he'll likely be pbaoed in no time while mainting line of sight from bottom of the stairs for MRing.

Tbh i never noticed albs having any problems making the MRs in keep/tower fights, and they by far annoy me more (playing mostly healer/sham) than any shroom stack.
In open field it's not so much of a problem since you can move out of the way, but in closed spaces MR seems OPed to me.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
And I said its possible in some cases and especially in a stand of situation someone will die on the roof or near the oil spot or from being shot through a window. On ToA servers most people have 10% casting speed bonus as well as 100 dex.

Jeeezess... We arent talking about how fast you can get people up, we are compareing monster rezz with shrooms.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
My guess is u are failing to see the point cause in denial ^^
.. Yes... ofcoz that is the case...

Again u get my point wrong, i mean that the kamikaze doesn't need to run INSIDE the lord room to die hence making difficult to rezz, he just needs to stay in the hallway to the Lord Room to get killed and then u can easily rezz him. So no, i didn't clear your statements a single bit, in fact i countertold ya that u are plain wrong. It's all a matter of timing and positioning, learn better maybe ;)

.. No, dosent need to but you still need to get to the top half of the stairs to get LOS to rezz, that meens that to often you find your self nuced through the wall by some bain <insert random whine about them beeing miss understod or some other BS here> ect and if you have a bit too mutch unluck, you find that the bugger that died, did it at the oposite wall in the starecase and then you need to get even higher up.

Gahny-boy, I would gues I am one of the persons that have the most experience when it comes to monster rezzes on Glaston. I think I know most of it that need to be known.. Maybe you should take your own addvice and do some learning before you let your self lose here?

I meant, again, that is not hard in a siege zerg to find a MoM WP mage type to send in and rezz, instead u were questioning that the 1st who try to get inside are normally tanks. It's just a plain stupid tactic. The again u can quite go on ignoring this and keep mring tanks, i guess mids and hibs on Classic will only be happy about it.

Im sure they are happy about it, how ever, Im not all mighty as you are, I cant controll the actions of all players around me, making the person I wants to sui for a monster rezz doing it on the spot I would like him on, keeping the tanks from running in when they wants to. Reality check?

Ok i will write slowly so u can avoid misunderstanding and twisting my words. It has fuck all to do in a siege comparing 2 archetypes or classes, cause u HAVE to take in account that there will be multiple of em involved in the "siege balance process" questioning. Understood? Good.

May I ask, do you realy think I would understand this, little private world that you live in, better if you type slow? I wouldnt go so far as calling you retarded if you do, that would be insulting, but it makes you start wondering, dosent it?

Ok, lets add the zerg to the equation as you will:

- Lets say that the Heretic DID get a caster with MoM and WP to monster.
- Lets say that the Heretic did NOT get nuced to atoms after baseline stuned and managed to monster that caster.

What will hapend? No, no, let me tell you..

1. The Caster-monster runs up, into the lords room get a pulse or 2 off.. and gets caster stunned or Slamed...
2. Luries piles up to his armpits around him and they MoC-PBAE's him in a nicely, blinding strobo bulb of DOOM untill there is nothing left. Mind that this is, as you wanted to state is the right way to go, as they are the shroom killers, a caster-monster, so he goes down rather easy and fast.

What is the final situation of this?

We have one dead and prolly unrezzabel caster for the rest of the fight for the lords room.

Still wants to take the zerg into the equation?

joap

Fledgling Freddie
What will hapend? No, no, let me tell you..

1. The Caster-monster runs up, into the lords room get a pulse or 2 off.. and gets caster stunned or Slamed...
2. Luries piles up to his armpits around him and they MoC-PBAE's him in a nicely, blinding strobo bulb of DOOM untill there is nothing left. Mind that this is, as you wanted to state is the right way to go, as they are the shroom killers, a caster-monster, so he goes down rather easy and fast.

What is the final situation of this?

We have one dead and prolly unrezzabel caster for the rest of the fight for the lords room.

Still wants to take the zerg into the equation?

Well, add into that equation the alb zerg and assume the most basic coordination on the alb side.
Let me tell you how it goes:
1. Monster rezz (or rezzes) run into the room and get a pulse or 2.
2. MR tells the albs "for arthur m8s, charge in now".
3. All the hib/mid zerg in the lord is interrupted by the PBAOE/AOE Mezz/AOE DOT/ AOE disease/AOE nuke/bad smell and no ammount of stunning/slamming is likely to help them (even midgard with AOE stun cant cope with a properly coordinated charge)
4. Profit

All it takes is for albs to be able to charge on queue, doesnt seem that big a problem since darwinism should take care of the premature chargers.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe we are talking around one another here as I dont know how it is on Excal realy, my experience is mainly from Gounterbury cluster.

Maybe the people on my cluster have understood it better not to let tics stand and rezz without doing anything? I dont know.

I'd imagine a MR on Glastonbury is a deadly weapon as some of the people it goes in against will have limited or no buffs.

On excal I've watched an laughed sometimes when the old zergs use to meet, the tics were allowed to at will, walk up and rez and then we would have monsters all over.

The whole CC thing is a non-issue as someones always breaks CC.

Eble

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Jeeezess... We arent talking about how fast you can get people up, we are compareing monster rezz with shrooms.

And you complained that it was difficult to use MR. There are always people to res in seige situations. Stop pretending its some major obstacle.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
And you complained that it was difficult to use MR. There are always people to res in seige situations. Stop pretending its some major obstacle.

Sometimes its like talking to a wall... ofcoz its allways people to rezz at seiges and there will always be Animist with shrooms, thanks god for the fix of the numbers of shrooms.

The thing is, dont try to make it sound that MR is WAY more powerfull then huge stacks of shrooms, that's just plane stupid. The thing is, I gues some Animists is a bit scared now as now they need to learn how to play a caster in RvR for real, not just "I-stand-behind-the-corner-where-noone-can-target-me-and-spaming-shrooms".

Pretending? I just tell you that to my experience, the flawless tactic to make a gang of monsters in the lords room, isnt that flawless at all. There is a reason why I got my self MoC 1 on my tic, and that was to be abel to MR when constantly interupted/hit/nuced.

Lets hear the flame/whine reply pleas ;)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
2. Luries piles up to his armpits around him and they MoC-PBAE's him in a nicely...

hmm, so they have to use moc to kill zombies? and 30 seconds later, when another zombie will come, what will they use? strong words?

let me quote you again:

Reality check?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Well, add into that equation the alb zerg and assume the most basic coordination on the alb side.
Let me tell you how it goes:
1. Monster rezz (or rezzes) run into the room and get a pulse or 2.
2. MR tells the albs "for arthur m8s, charge in now".
3. All the hib/mid zerg in the lord is interrupted by the PBAOE/AOE Mezz/AOE DOT/ AOE disease/AOE nuke/bad smell and no ammount of stunning/slamming is likely to help them (even midgard with AOE stun cant cope with a properly coordinated charge)
4. Profit

All it takes is for albs to be able to charge on queue, doesnt seem that big a problem since darwinism should take care of the premature chargers.

Darwinism takes care about the extra numbers you need to charge a lord room with prepaired deffenders, and the tidal flood will revert and the attackers will be driven out or typing /rel

Its enough if the suportclasses gets slamed/interupted ect, that will take down the charge eventually

/Profit

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, so they have to use moc to kill zombies? and 30 seconds later, when another zombie will come, what will they use? strong words?

One or a nother Luri bomb will, but they who dont have it up or dont wants to use it, just need to use baseline stun from the far off part of the room and then nuce the bugger.. or for that matter.. stand where ever they wants.. dosent matter realy.

and the MR says to his mates on the floor below: "For Art... damn stunned.. Can some one rezz me...? ... Not? Ok, I rel and come back then"

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Animists

- Animists will now receive a new ability in their Creeping Baseline at level 29 called “Fungal Potency”. It is only usable in PVE zones, has a 2 second cast time, is non-interruptible and castable while on the move. The effect is a 350 radius pet cast ability that reduces resists against high level monsters. This will enhance the Animist pet's ability to hit high level PVE targets.

So it seems Mythic solved the PvE 'problem' but all depends on what kind of effect this is.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Animists

- Animists will now receive a new ability in their Creeping Baseline at level 29 called “Fungal Potency”. It is only usable in PVE zones, has a 2 second cast time, is non-interruptible and castable while on the move. The effect is a 350 radius pet cast ability that reduces resists against high level monsters. This will enhance the Animist pet's ability to hit high level PVE targets.

Isnt that about the same as the thanes got coz mids didnt had a pet spam class?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
One or a nother Luri bomb will
and the MR says to his mates on the floor below: "For Art... damn stunned.. Can some one rezz me...? ... Not? Ok, I rel and come back then"

so all the luris have moc3, right?
then we can safely assume that all the zombies have 2 clerics in grp that can keep them alive during the stun duration

but they who dont have it up or dont wants to use it, just need to use baseline stun

ye, and stun last as long as a monster rezz. ok

from the far off part of the room and then nuce the bugger..

hmm, you are telling us that zombies are like shrooms aka they cant move, right? or that a tower/lord room is big enough so a caster can stand at 1500 range and kill the zombie before it reaches him.

..or for that matter.. stand where ever they wants.. dosent matter realy.

heh, ye. again you are right... they can stay in druim cain and use cruise missiles

i wonder, if heretic and his monster rezz is that crap, why did you abandoned your mid toons and started a heretic and became a monster rezz specialist?
i mean if an ability is crap, like chanter's rr5, you dont use it and you cant really become a specialist in it.

i dont even have an animist, still the fact is the animist nerf wasn't really needed and the nerfs and the so called improvements will totally change/ruin the class.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
so all the luris have moc3, right?
then we can safely assume that all the zombies have 2 clerics in grp that can keep them alive during the stun duration
As as it have looked and more or less still looks on Classic, I say its by far more casters with moc3 then we ever get 2 clerics in a group.

ye, and stun last as long as a monster rezz. ok
It dosent need to hold as long as a monster, coz the monster will be dead long before that.

hmm, you are telling us that zombies are like shrooms aka they cant move, right? or that a tower/lord room is big enough so a caster can stand at 1500 range and kill the zombie before it reaches him.
Even less, as he will be stuned.

heh, ye. again you are right... they can stay in druim cain and use cruise missiles
Refeared to the text just before, but sure you didnt understand that..

i wonder, if heretic and his monster rezz is that crap, why did you abandoned your mid toons and started a heretic and became a monster rezz specialist?
i mean if an ability is crap, like chanter's rr5, you dont use it and you cant really become a specialist in it.
I left ToA for same reason as most of all other on clasic, I hate ToA, as simpel as that. And I played a cleric when I first came to Glaston, played in the set group in the newly formed guild we had. So if you play a toon, you just mash 1 button and totaly disregards all the other tools you have? ... Sounds like you are a very good player indeed...

i dont even have an animist, still the fact is the animist nerf wasn't really needed and the nerfs and the so called improvements will totally change/ruin the class.

It will not, they just need to be played in a slightly new way.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I left ToA for same reason as most of all other on clasic, I hate ToA, as simpel as that. And I played a cleric when I first came to Glaston, played in the set group in the newly formed guild we had. So if you play a toon, you just mash 1 button and totaly disregards all the other tools you have? ... Sounds like you are a very good player indeed...

Dude, not to bash or anything... but you shouldn't talk down to other people and attempt to be good. Remember, you were the one that failed at ToA and gave up. You are also the one that foolishly still thinks MR is ok. So... hush now. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rhana, really stop digging yer own little hole. And since u are at it, learn to fucking play the game cause if u are the best Tic on glasto, Albs really need help...

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, not to bash or anything... but you shouldn't talk down to other people and attempt to be good. Remember, you were the one that failed at ToA and gave up. You are also the one that foolishly still thinks MR is ok. So... hush now. :)

You can realy make me laugh :)

Failed at ToA and gave up? So you will allways stay on dyvet, never play anything else no matter if population drops or new games comes out that looks like they will come to be great fun to play? Well, that wasnt mutch of an argument, mate. The onely thing you prove with that is that you, your self is narowsighted and with out imagination. Glaston looked and proved to be more fun then Dyvet, simpel as that.

Attempt to be good? So I am to let some people say what they wants and not question any of the exagregated or missguided things they say... Yeah, you wish.. I gues life would be easier for you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom