1.87c - holy slamming bonedancers batman

elbeek

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
they got the harp, thats quite op imo

Well thank fuck for the harp. Can't recall the last time I actually killed anyone with it but if you say it's op it must be:touch:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm...........some okish changes, some stuid - and some are totaly useless :(

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Blatent ML9 pet nurf incoming after those changes tbh. Warden changes nice for classic

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope Mythic ain't stupid enough to allow Wardens to use CTR and Celerity together. 2000 range AE celerity ...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Blatent ML9 pet nurf incoming after those changes tbh. Warden changes nice for classic

dont be so sure tbh. if they are stupid enough to give bd's love i would not count on them have the iq to nerf ml 9 pets.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
I just hope Mythic ain't stupid enough to allow Wardens to use CTR and Celerity together. 2000 range AE celerity ...

That would mean changing CTR to let the level 10 ability work on Wardens.

Darzil

Since when is malice / battler charges OP and in need of a nerf? Sounds like an indirect heavytank love..so they can 2 shot everyone without the slightest bit of challenge.

Nate

FH is my second home
looks like valks will get cure poison / disease which is pretty nice at least, didn't see any reason they didn't have it in the first place tbh.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
funky stuff heh

more love to le pets, exactly what DAoC truly needs!! now give hunters ml9 too and its perfect.

Heki

Fledgling Freddie
In this patch (1.87) I see too much indirect nerf to light tank and assassin.
That's not good for a soloer merc :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
pretty much all visual melee classes seem to be becoming god mode.

less reasons to play them though really.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm now all got celerity, yet mids dont have slowest 2h weapons, even sanya? writed some grabbis we got those from dragon :twak: huoh, wonder if shes in correct game?
oh well, cannot waite rest patch notes, guess minstrell get mos what still work whit mach6, MR is fixed (rise dot dmg + ae range) etc

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
hmm , that warden love was hardly needed. It's the yanks whining that wardens really dont have places in groups , then complaining that 3 arms groups on classic are overpowered... geniuses.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
looks like valks will get cure poison / disease which is pretty nice at least, didn't see any reason they didn't have it in the first place tbh.

Aside from them being tanks? :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:

then it really doesent make any sense.... :eek7:

might aswell give armsmen and heros the same spells to then....

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Malice and Battler, FINALLY a nerf! Not that it´s been 2 years overdue or anything. Perhaps now assassins etc will have to actually think about their spec/choice of weapon for templates instead of blade/slash and Malice/champ/battler on ze back like the rest of the brainless lemmings.

Nate

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Aside from them being tanks? :p
met heretanks lately? ;o

every class that had a mending line had been given cure poison / cure disease. when valkyries got the same skill line they were the only class to not have it, wasn't necessary imo

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
So you missed the nerf to thier interupt capability in the insta body debuff no longer interupting????

wow..... thats a huge nerf :touch:

and i wouldnt call slamming ml9 bd pets that 3 hit ppl a lil boost.. now would i ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:

and i wouldnt call slamming ml9 bd pets that 3 hit ppl a lil boost.. now would i ?

it is a pretty big fix. especially since u could more or less spam the lvl 20 debuf ffor almost no cost in power while, with a tad of micromanagement, retarget something else and lifetap in between.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:

So removing 50% of the BD's insta interupts wasn't a big nerf?

Then why the fuck have people been complaining about BD's spamming insta's being overpowered for so fecking long?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Arkian said:
So removing 50% of the BD's insta interupts wasn't a big nerf?

Then why the fuck have people been complaining about BD's spamming insta's being overpowered for so fecking long?

Less FH more pyrd :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Has everyone forgotten that Savages exist ?

No one ha smentioned Savages, surely they need a boost , i havnt seen a savage in, well, its been so long i forgot :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom