PC Master Race Holy Shit, Son

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still not convinced, one thing that got me was

"Learning our lesson from the previous few class-balance change patches" I refuse to believe they believe that, I genuinely think that's been posted because of the state of Live atm compared to Uthgard, the last time I checked Live had 200 online for each realm at prime time(US primetime)... Uthgard had over 1400, they're in dire need of players to come back and that leads me to believe they'll do anything at this point to achieve that.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Are people really pay subs still for the ea/mythic servers?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not at the moment, but that isn't because they cost a few quid a month but because they are terrible. I would pay for a older patch server, SI maybe, perhaps Darkness Rising less TOA.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they're in dire need of players to come back and that leads me to believe they'll do anything at this point to achieve that.

If that goes as far as releasing a decent patch server then thats a win in my book :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I totally called the cash shop years ago but no one would have it, listen to uncle blood next time :p now they just need to make it work, if it works they can easily transition to F2P being propped up by the cash shop, needs work though, lots of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom