1.71 Bonuses

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
For Pryd..

Albion 7 76% 0% 100%
Midgard 7 92% 0% 100%
Hibernia 2 112% 10% 50%

Bonuses go.. free level days, camp bonus, RvR bonus, hookpoint cost..

Didn't think Hibs were that underpopulated, or that Mids would be up at the same level as Albs nearly.. :eek7:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
guess why the bonus-calculation-algorithm is such secret~

(it suck arse?)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Cider said:
omg - GOA needs to wake up..... :twak:

Yup, wonder if any of them actually play on Prydwen or just take random stabs at numbers comparing to excal ones or something.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
They sould at least care about Midgard a litle and see their obvious problem.
GoA belives that Prydwen is as it was before 1.5 year. :wanker: :wanker:
Thanks GOA for prevent us to regret for moving to WoW.
There cant be better promossion for WoW than GoA it self.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, bonuses for Prydwen are a sad laugh. We have almost the same bonuses as a realm that has our relics, nearly 2x our lwrp, +25% our population and easy mode pve.

Way to go GoA. Open your eyes a little, will you ?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
u albs and mids still dont get it, its called Population Bonuses

which has nothing to do with

1) Hib Realm ethic
2) Animists
3) Mid Sulking
4) Alb Zerg

But has to do with Hib/Pry having the lowest population.

Get over it

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
As an Alb, i honestly feel bad for Midgard. If i could reroll now, i'd definately come join you guys. Hopefully you'll see better times when Catacombs arrive. I know i'd be excited about the Warlocks. :)

<friendly hugs from an alb>

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Jupiter said:
u albs and mids still dont get it, its called Population Bonuses

which has nothing to do with

1) Hib Realm ethic
2) Animists
3) Mid Sulking
4) Alb Zerg

Get over it

what he said. In any case, the bonuses will be updated as the population changes.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

Get over it

Or, maybe, we understand it fully and note that we are again compressed between an overpopulated realm and a welfared realm.

Hibs = 1300, Mids = 1700, Albs = 2100
Hibs = 2, Mids = 7, Albs = 7

Nothing to say about hibs needing it, but us considered as good as albs is just one of the most ridiculous things I heard since I play this game. And this is an xping attribute, where their classes are just another category ... it's just unbelievable.

The policy of waiting for people to fall and then fix them, instead of preventing the fall, is just amazingly dumb. But then again, Mids for GoA just need to adapt, it's the worldwide trend that is wrong.

You should see how fun is, as a mid GM, to fight everyday to avoid people, including yourself, rerolling realm or game.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Or, maybe, we understand it fully and note that we are again compressed between an overpopulated realm and a welfared realm.

Hibs = 1300, Mids = 1700, Albs = 2100
Hibs = 2, Mids = 7, Albs = 7

Nothing to say about hibs needing it, but us considered as good as albs is just one of the most ridiculous things I heard since I play this game. And this is an xping attribute, where their classes are just another category ... it's just unbelievable.

The policy of waiting for people to fall and then fix them, instead of preventing the fall, is just amazingly dumb. But then again, Mids for GoA just need to adapt, it's the worldwide trend that is wrong.

You should see how fun is, as a mid GM, to fight everyday to avoid people, including yourself, rerolling realm or game.

the whole idea of it is to encourage people to go roll in hib/pry, not to encourage people to roll in higher populated realms, think outside your box ffs

ur agruement is based on what might happen, not what actually is the situation... if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
the whole idea of it is to encourage people to go roll in hib/pry, not to encourage people to roll in higher populated realms, think outside your box ffs

ur agruement is based on what might happen, not what actually is the situation... if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

If thats the whole idea then its retarded they need to look at the server as a WHOLE not just the population, population tells you jackshit about current RvR affairs etc. More needs to be taken into consideration if an idea like this is to be implemented succsesfully and GoA have not taken very much into consideration.

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
I don't understand this either

Mids (1700) are exactly half way between Hib (1300) and Alb (2100) based on active characters as shown on the roll of honour on the GOA site. In my mind it follows that Mid bonuses should be half way between hib and alb as well. Looking at the bonuses on excal shown on the latest news, it looks like this is possible.

Please Note: I would say the same thing regardless of the realm stuck in the middle or at the back. the fact that I play Midgard (and love it here) has nothing to do with the above statement.

And Jup - this is based purely on the numbers, nothing else.

[edit] The camp bonus already reflects this by 76%/92%/112% for Alb/Mid/Hib so the only thing that looks out of place is the level reward bonus and hookpoint bonus [/edit]

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mids in pryd dont need anykind support for newplayers like hibs?

maybe mids are fine when compare mids to hibs? but comparing mids and albs? mids need few bonuses more, not only some stupid camp bonus in realm what have only 1-2 seriously xp spot 45+

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
could you all stfu about nerfing alb camp bonus plz? im trying to lvl artis here and incase you didnt know, stabbing yourself in the eyes with rusty needles and jumping on hand rails with a leg on each side is more fun than lvling artis.
so for the luv of god stop the QQ, give me two weeks and you can all cry your eyes out as much as you please =(
i promise if you stop crying about this i wont lvl a scout and take advantage of the new and improved camp bonus, deal?
i vote for alb boosts across the board!

Luperyn

Fledgling Freddie
I think alb does more pve even after finishing toa if even they wanna toa, i think population bonuses shud be looked at from the rvr-activity side. And we all know if you look at it that way hibs arent rly underpopulated.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

I'm doing it, hibs bonuses are what they should be - it's MIDS bonuses that are completely crazy. Those are bonuses for healthy realm, slightly worst than the top realm - while the truth is completely different.

And considering the situation, they just yell for mids to reroll hib. It's already nearly impossible to convince an alb to reroll to a realm where you don't have plbots, charmed sallies, charmed centaurs and theurgs, unless they are some sort of pve masochists, go figure if you won't even have bonuses ... please.

Jupiter said:

No, my argument is bases on what IS happening. Not tomorrow or yesterday, it's about now, in this very moment.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Last night when I decided to log, there was according to doac hompage 691 peps online on prydwen, I did a /who all in mid and found that there were 157mids online.
Not counting the /anon this make it 22,7% mids on the server. Now it doesn't realy show the true nr on the server more than for the time 00:30cet. Still if mid got 23% and hib are UP (=less than 23%) that would make Albs have atlest >54% of the server.
Again this state nothing of the true only what the given time stats were like, and that only shows that the server are verry unbalanced atm.

My thoughts of the realm bonuses for realm vs. realm, this should only be calculated from those Account that are RVR acctive, includ those BB accounts that buff char who get RP. The time before a char get inactive on the Roll of Honour should be max 1 week, also acctivity should only be counted if you acctive in RVR or make two types of acctivity one for pve also, this due to we in a very bumpy ride where peps leave and comme back from/to the game alot.

Thnx for youre time cya all ingame, friend or foe. :)

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
I must be honest I was very surprised when I saw the bonuses. It looks like the problem is down to the delay in statistics being representative.

As Erivoss said as the stats change so will the bonuses, hopefully it isn't too long before Mids get some help. It does seem pretty sad though that GoA are not prepared to look at the situation with a little common sense. I think we all know (except Jupiter it appears) that Mid currently need as much help as Hib, especially in the area of trying to attract new people, so the free level bonus should really be lowered for Mid to provide some help.

I really think that /who should give a total pop including anon peeps, it would maybe help to get a better understanding of the figures, but then I guess Mythic / GoA don't want us KNOWING what we only suspect ;)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
[GOA]Erivoss said:
what he said. In any case, the bonuses will be updated as the population changes.

Depents on how you "count" population. If population for GoA is the open acounts belong to eatch realm then it is as the numbers say. But that also mean the GoA doesnt actualy care about anything but open accounts right? Because how i see it is that at the moment Mids have some kind of population problem, thats why is hard to find many mids in frontier and that why mids cry in these forums trying to get GoAs attention. There must be some problem behind this issue right?
And what we see is that GoA still count "open acounts" and ignore mids. That exactly what i get from that bonuses list, and i belive the most people that read the forums feel the same. You sould give some minor bonus to mids too as prof that you care about what heppens in eatch server. And that care sould be with acctions not only by words. Players feel abandoned to their fate when they face such injustice.
Well dont be supprised if those "open acounts" colse and never renew. I would be more cautios with WoW around.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
It does seem pretty sad though that GoA are not prepared to look at the situation with a little common sense. I think we all know (except Jupiter it appears) that Mid currently need as much help as Hib, especially in the area of trying to attract new people, so the free level bonus should really be lowered for Mid to provide some help.

ya think? whats killing midgard atm is the people who play in it, not GoA, not population bonuses, not animists, not reaver bombers. They refuse to work together, wont help the realm out wont defend/attack(as Requiel pointed out during the alb & hib rr's mids had more lvl 50's on-line than both together)..

So u say they should get bonuses because of this? good reasoning..... throw ur dummy out and sulk and u'll get ur population bonus hmmmmm

and this crap about midgard = melee orientated realm is bullshit as well, they got as good casters & support classes as the other realms

everybody thought when hibs lost group purge they were done for... try adapting :wanker:

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ya think? whats killing midgard atm is the people who play in it, not GoA, not population bonuses, not animists, not reaver bombers. They refuse to work together, wont help the realm out wont defend/attack(as Requiel pointed out during the alb & hib rr's mids had more lvl 50's on-line than both together)..

So u say they should get bonuses because of this? good reasoning..... throw ur dummy out and sulk and u'll get ur population bonus hmmmmm

and this crap about midgard = melee orientated realm is bullshit as well, they got as good casters & support classes as the other realms

everybody thought when hibs lost group purge they were done for... try adapting :wanker:

Mids decline may have started due to the people in the realm at the time, but it would appear that the screwed the realm up so much most of them left.

That means Mids population is currently around the same level as hib, no point going back to the RRs, they were ages ago in this respect, things have changed and moved on, GoA need to adapt imo, once one realm dies the rest of the server will follow as the game is designed around 3 realms!

Yes they may be struggling more than necessary because of other issues than population, it does NOT change the fact that their population is an issue.

It is also no good telling me to stop sulking and I'll get my pop bonus, since as you may notice I am a hibbie and I have my full bonuses thank you very much :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I very much understand that Hibernia gets the PvE bonusses though they by no means need the RvR bonusses.
It's already been proven they can get out equal numbers in RvR than both Midgard and Albion (even the honest Hibs say it) but according to most Hibs it's like 90% of their entire population RvR's while near to nobody PvE's anymore.
Therefor I think Hibs should only get the PvE bonusses and give the RvR bonusses to Midgard seeing as they have a hard time now and even the best of their groups hardly put up a fight these days maybe becuase they are demoralized I don't know.

Anyway mids seriously need some help might it be bonusses or something else but they seem to be in serious need of it.
I don't know if it's possible to give 2 realms bonusses? but if that could be done Midgard needs atleast some of them.

And no I don't play Midgard.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I very much understand that Hibernia gets the PvE bonusses though they by no means need the RvR bonusses.
It's already been proven they can get out equal numbers in RvR than both Midgard and Albion (even the honest Hibs say it) but according to most Hibs it's like 90% of their entire population RvR's while near to nobody PvE's anymore.
Therefor I think Hibs should only get the PvE bonusses and give the RvR bonusses to Midgard seeing as they have a hard time now and even the best of their groups hardly put up a fight these days maybe becuase they are demoralized I don't know.

Anyway mids seriously need some help might it be bonusses or something else but they seem to be in serious need of it.
I don't know if it's possible to give 2 realms bonusses? but if that could be done Midgard needs atleast some of them.

And no I don't play Midgard.

Hibbies do NEED the RvR bonuses. They are all that allows us to claim our keeps and keep them claimed etc. Over time if Mids lwrp stays the same as hibs then they will almost certainly need it too, at the moment they might not due to having more BPs stored up than Hib.

If we didn't have the bonuses in the previous patch there is no way we would have kept hold of the 3 Str relics, it was very close on a couple of occasions as it is ;)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
They refuse to work together, wont help the realm out wont defend/attack
You're so far the truth that it would take Hubble for you to see it from there.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
jupiter u fucking retard, refuse to work toghter, lols~~

remi

Fledgling Freddie
andrylin - i agree, hibs should get the pve rewards, but not the rvr ones.

anyway, dunno why i care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom