1.71 Bonuses

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
jupiter u fucking retard, refuse to work toghter, lols~~

go re-read the threads in RvR section where mid gank groups and others openly proclaim this fact, where /bg leaders were talking to themselves and people not acting together and then see wtf the retard is...

Ovi1 said:
It is also no good telling me to stop sulking and I'll get my pop bonus, since as you may notice I am a hibbie and I have my full bonuses thank you very much :p

jaysus, by "u" in that post i refer to "midgard", bloody hell u (as in me) really have to spell it out for some people

do mids deserve a bonus? no, we will then b back to square one where the sulkers will return and hib/pry will still be the underpopulated realm...

ofc u (as in the whiners) all have better solutions? no, so just stfu or give a solution

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
You're so far the truth that it would take Hubble for you to see it from there.

really? dont see a whole lotta mids about in the frontiers these days... and yes i run thru all 3 frontiers sometimes grouped, sometimes solo... ofc there is alot of u at Blen Bridge Brjyan (sp).. but i only run 6 nites a week in the frontiers so maybe u rvr in the other nite i'm not on :wanker:

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
really? dont see a whole lotta mids about in the frontiers these days... and yes i run thru all 3 frontiers sometimes grouped, sometimes solo... ofc there is alot of u at Blen Bridge Brjyan (sp).. but i only run 6 nites a week in the frontiers so maybe u rvr in the other nite i'm not on :wanker:

Didn't you just prove his point?
We need the RvR bonuses to get people out to RvR, it's nothing to do with working together, it's fighting stupid odds when GoA won't even recognise that we aren't on a level footing with alb anymore.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
go re-read the threads in RvR section where mid gank groups and others openly proclaim this fact, where /bg leaders were talking to themselves and people not acting together and then see wtf the retard is...

Gankguilds have always worked with "midzerg" when there is something going on.

But assisting "midzerg" in keepraids 24/7 isnt anything that interest me, this may be the problem, but people may play the game however they want (or like it is now, not play the game.)

As for rvr bonuses, they should not be there to help a realm keep ALL 3 relics, bonuses should be in game to the realm that have no relics and are underdog in rvr. As it is now, many feel mid are the underdog in rvr, lack of leadership, keep-friendly classes, or whatever reason, mids are, imo, underdogs in rvr now(were rvr stands for keep raid 24/7).

i doubt hibs would loose relics too mid if hibs lost thier rvr bonuses, albs would however rape the whole fucking game xD

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ofc u (as in the whiners) all have better solutions? no, so just stfu or give a solution

we just did, give pve bonus to hib, rvr bonus to mid.

yourself just said there is a lack of mids in rvr, rvr could help this number to increase, everyone knows hibs got less people playing in thier realm, pve bonus could help this.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
really? dont see a whole lotta mids about in the frontiers these days...

Exactly.

Fact: hibs/albs/mids don't go in frontiers. 1.70 was mids, 1.69 was albs, etc;
Legend: hibs/albs/mids are crappy players, n00bs, need to adapt;
Truth: this is a game, people play games to have fun or "to win", which is basically the same;
Truth: 1.70 for most mids was the most unfun patch we ever played - worldwide.

Above this, feel free to build all your conspiracy ideas, if that makes you feel better - it won't change any of those points to a different status, and the fact that now with such bonuses (a malus, in fact) no sane alb will ever think to roll in our realm. Unfortunately for us and those that still care about killing us in frontiers (oh yes, more mids rvring = more rps for you), yours must be the unofficial GoA position, as I can't explain this fiasco with any other logical reason.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
Didn't you just prove his point?
We need the RvR bonuses to get people out to RvR, it's nothing to do with working together, it's fighting stupid odds when GoA won't even recognise that we aren't on a level footing with alb anymore.

mids blame everything else in the game for their inadequieces, hibs lost most in the ra shakeup yet we got on with it, u lot (as in mids) just whine more..

as for rvr bonuses, ask yerself wtf rvr bonuses are for? there are double the amount of guilds in migard and albion that have 3 times the amount of gbps than hib. Thats the main reason for the rvr bonuses. And u lot think u are entitled to that even more gpbs? If that is not the case the only thing is ur need for rps and i guess thats what really pisses u off rpwhores tbfh...

so ask yerself again? is it the gpbs bonuses yer worried about or the rps?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:

thats a crock of shit, prydwen was one of the few servers where hibs actually held a relic so get over it

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
we just did, give pve bonus to hib, rvr bonus to mid.

yourself just said there is a lack of mids in rvr, rvr could help this number to increase, everyone knows hibs got less people playing in thier realm, pve bonus could help this.

which proves my point, u lot can sit back and relax with keeps at level 10 for 6-7 weeks because u have loads of gbps... if that happened in hib we would have no keeps because no guild would have the gbps.. we got off our arses and worked, u lot didnt and cant... so u want more? pathetic imho

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
which proves my point, u lot can sit back and relax with keeps at level 10 for 6-7 weeks because u have loads of gbps... if that happened in hib we would have no keeps because no guild would have the gbps.. we got off our arses and worked, u lot didnt and cant... so u want more? pathetic imho

as it is now, you sit on your fucking arses with 3 relics and cheap keeps you fucking newbie. And dont do the "we-hibs-work-toghter-so-much" speech, if you now have so fucking good teamwork, you shouldnt need the bonuses.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
there are double the amount of guilds in migard and albion that have 3 times the amount of gbps than hib.

checked lwrps for prydwen? there are 1 mid guild among the top10 lwrps guilds.

anyway, you obvouisly have no fucking clue, so why bother discussing it with you, i dunno~

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Jupiter said:
thats a crock of shit, prydwen was one of the few servers where hibs actually held a relic so get over it

:eek6:

Listen, you can yell, scream or dance ... but if I tell you that I had no fun, and like me all those tens that stopped rvring well before the RR, it's because, well, it wasn't fun and nothing else ? You won't convince me I was having fun but didn't knew ... because I know I had none. And if you think this somewhat diminish your accomplishment in 1.70 - no, Prydwen hibs did really great, competing vs albs outnumbering you 2x was outstanding.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I hate it, GOA isn't going to change their stance. They're just as blind to reality as Mythic is - Hib is going to have the bonus, whether they deserve it or not.

The hibs that are RvRing do NOT need the bonus they're getting. They're doing just fine, I know it, you know it, the hibs know it, and they won't give a squeek.

Meanwhile, Mythic produces more hot air and nothing useful except vague promises and two weeks worth of 'questfixes' that make you yawn. (Not that it matter anyway - anything Mythic cooks up is going to take at least 6 months to get here - royally to late to have any effect at all.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
there are double the amount of guilds in migard and albion that have 3 times the amount of gbps than hib.

You do know that it takes Lwrps to ensure keeps are claimed on an ongoing basis? That number is available for all to see, and shows Mid and hib are almost equal. Therefore If Hib deserves it mid does too.

The only reason i can think that Mid doesn't get is is if there is a larger amount of GBPs available to Mid, a number which I guess only GoA has access too.

@ Tesla, Yma & Remi

Hibs do NEED the bonus. I can assure you without it Alb would have all 6 relics without any doubt.

The bonus does not help much in general day-to-day RvR, and in that area we probably don't need a bonus, but it does help with claiming keeps and towers etc, there is no way we would be able to claim all 7 keeps and enough of the towers to enable effective defense without the bonuses.

We simply do not have enough active RVR guild's to be able to claim them. As it is I would be surprised if we have 2 guilds capable of claiming the 2 relic keeps and keeping them claimed indefinitely, as they are now both full price since the patch.

This does not mean Mid shouldn't get some help, but it should be in addition to Hib rather than instead of. The bonus combined with teamwork has allowed us to keep the relics, lose either and we may as well just give them to albs :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
You do know that it takes Lwrps to ensure keeps are claimed on an ongoing basis? That number is available for all to see, and shows Mid and hib are almost equal. Therefore If Hib deserves it mid does too.

The only reason i can think that Mid doesn't get is is if there is a larger amount of GBPs available to Mid, a number which I guess only GoA has access too.

@ Tesla, Yma & Remi

Hibs do NEED the bonus. I can assure you without it Alb would have all 6 relics without any doubt.

The bonus does not help much in general day-to-day RvR, and in that area we probably don't need a bonus, but it does help with claiming keeps and towers etc, there is no way we would be able to claim all 7 keeps and enough of the towers to enable effective defense without the bonuses.

We simply do not have enough active RVR guild's to be able to claim them. As it is I would be surprised if we have 2 guilds capable of claiming the 2 relic keeps and keeping them claimed indefinitely, as they are now both full price since the patch.

This does not mean Mid shouldn't get some help, but it should be in addition to Hib rather than instead of. The bonus combined with teamwork has allowed us to keep the relics, lose either and we may as well just give them to albs :(

well thats been my arguement all along

remi said:
as it is now, you sit on your fucking arses with 3 relics and cheap keeps you fucking newbie. And dont do the "we-hibs-work-toghter-so-much" speech, if you now have so fucking good teamwork, you shouldnt need the bonuses.

hahhaah, act like a spoilt bastard for all i care and here suck my fat one while yer at it.... cry some more

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
I never said take hib stuff away from them.

I said with the numbers as they stand, mid are exactly half way between hib and alb and as such I feel that we should be half way between hib and alb for ALL bonuses.

I like the fact that hib are harder than before, but then I like fighting regardless of the enemy.

Like everybody else in this thread regardless of realm (except one person that is now on my ignore list as he seems incapable of reading what other people actually write and prefers his own soapbox.) I can see that mid are not on an equal footing with alb.

I don't want to take anything away from Hib at all. You are the lowest population and you deserve any help you can get. I simply would like to see the powers that be accept the fact that, as I and countless others have already said, Mid doesn't hold a candle to Alb as far as the population are concerned (which is exactly why Hib gets the bonus in the first place).

Tilda

Guys as nice as it is to have this discussion, please try to keep it civil.
Thanks

Tilda

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
@ Tesla, Yma & Remi

I fully agree with you, even if I'd be scared if a good realm like your would have numbers like us :eek6:

And this not just considering the %, but the fact that Prydwen is the smallest server - the worldwide trend is for small servers to die, and this is something we all have to fight against, luris, kobolds and half ogres, or we all end up in the same place - nowhere.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
checked lwrps for prydwen? there are 1 mid guild among the top10 lwrps guilds.

anyway, you obvouisly have no fucking clue, so why bother discussing it with you, i dunno~

o m g ! for ones i have t agree with you. :eek7: :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Demrog said:
Like everybody else in this thread regardless of realm (except one person that is now on my ignore list as he seems incapable of reading what other people actually write and prefers his own soapbox.)

wow, i deffo wont sleep tonight cause some mid has me on their ignore list, and whats even more funny is he is a e&e member... if ya cant stand de heat etc...

yes in this thread u have all mids whine, some others offering reasons for popluations bonuses, but the majority is mids feeling sorry for themselves, maybe u should start a group like AA where u could all sit around and air u problems and givf group hugs.. like in fight club

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yes. GoA must change the population bonuses so they get closer to what the hibs have. Anything else is just an insult to the current situation.

Wizz up or find the game with one less English server soon. Once mids and hibs are gone, Albs will quit too as their zerg have nothing to farm.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
jupiter vs world, tis funny to see him keep trying to prove his ignorance :cheers:

hibs need pve bonuses definitly
but any realm that has relics should not have rvr bonuses
relics are meant to move about a lot in nf

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Being as Mr Erivoss is taking an interest in this discussion he may be able to help. With regards to the populations bonuses:

Would be intersesting to see after a month whether the population of Hibernia has increased, or whether the total number of 50's has insteead. These bonuses are intended to increase realm population no? If they arent doing that, what is the justification of having them? To make sure any hib who didnt have an animist/ranger/nightshade/buffbot now has one?
If the population bonus works and the population increases, then yes, well done GOA, your figures were right. But, bearing in mind the last time i met a new player was months ago.....
One last thing, i doubt very much on the new account realm select screen it will say: Choose your realm! Hibernia..blah blah... Choose this realm and you will recieve a free level every 2 days, why not? How are new players meant to know? I might be wrong on this, but im not deleting my chars to find out ^^

In summary, Hib needs a PvE bonus if it helps increase population numbers as it was intended. RvR bonus, well, i reckon it needs tweaking a little.

Zede

Part of the furniture
All this whine from mids indicates to me that on some level, ALOT of the population do still want to play the game. You only whine because your care, if mids were truly not arsed about this game/server they wouldnt bother tbh. This further kick in the teeth, will not help things, only make them woarse.

I think the problem is if mythic make an exception on this server, and change things round, you will have other servers from Europe & States demanding the same thing and I dont think the powers that be want the hassle.

Maybe if we organise a x-realming players revolt, and leave the relic keeps undefended just once, so mids can get back there str & power relic :)

Id like to still be playing when WoW is released basically.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
jupiter vs world, tis funny to see him keep trying to prove his ignorance :cheers:

hibs need pve bonuses definitly
but any realm that has relics should not have rvr bonuses
relics are meant to move about a lot in nf

ignorance is when u think world = midgard, u didnt put alot of thought into your second comment about bonuses and relics because if u really think about it its really rather stupid... forest gump

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
All this whine from mids indicates to me that on some level, ALOT of the population do still want to play the game. You only whine because your care, if mids were truly not arsed about this game/server they wouldnt bother tbh. This further kick in the teeth, will not help things, only make them woarse.

Many have left. But, I think those that remain actually care as you say.

Zede said:
I think the problem is if mythic make an exception on this server, and change things round, you will have other servers from Europe & States demanding the same thing and I dont think the powers that be want the hassle.

Take a look at this place, browse around a bit on the American servers:
http://www.camelotherald.com/article.php?id=64

Midgard/Prydwen and Midgard/Excalibur is the exception. Only GoA haven't realised this yet. We can only hope its not too late when they finally do.

Zede said:
Id like to still be playing when WoW is released basically.

So do I, so do I. I just don't want to be the only from Midgard doing it. I doubt Albs wants to be the only realm present in the frontiers either.

It also makes me wonder why Albs seems to take pride in constantly kicking Mids where it hurts. Do you guys really want to drive the last from Midgard away from the game in frustration?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
All this whine from mids indicates to me that on some level, ALOT of the population do still want to play the game. You only whine because your care, if mids were truly not arsed about this game/server they wouldnt bother tbh.
Damn true. Those that cba already left, those remaining are those that care about the game ... and most are just plain scared in seeing the worldwide trend where small servers just disappeared, their population wiped. Hello, Prydwen is a small server too - what about preventing damage instead of waiting for it, GoA ?

I'm perfectly fine with daoc, I like the game, I like the people playing it, I don't want to find alternatives - I'm not interested in them, it's almost 8 years I play MMOGs, I'm too old to be lulled by whistles and bright lights and the 'xxx will do the game right' BS that surrounds every new beta and live game for a bit. BUT ... this doesn't mean I like being kicked where the sun doesn't shine ...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Who is this Jupiter idiot anyway? Vulgar, stupid, and seemingly illiterate, can it get any worse? :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Who is this Jupiter idiot anyway? Vulgar, stupid, and seemingly illiterate, can it get any worse? :eek:

ahh yes and u bring what to this thread? a vulgar, stupid, seemingly illiterate reply... but hey i stated why u shouldnt get the bonuses and i get arseholes like u, remi & co who rather than put forward a case, just carry on the childish act that typifies ur realm :wanker: :wanker:

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Belo you used to be nice when i played on excal and now you moved to mid and this.......must be something in the air >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom