1.65h

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by svartmetall
He may well still be in primary school, Chretien :D...

Yeah and midgaard could be the favorit realm of Mythic , and you could be clever...

L

-Lonewolf-

Can't be bother with Damon now he is boring me

Its like trying to argue with a 12yr old

MY DADS HARDER THAN UR DADD!!!:sleeping: :clap:

C

chretien

Originally posted by Damon_D
Because your a moron , and I see it as my duty to point you out as a such ????

I'm a mid I dont grow out of anything.. my abillity to do a certain thing is nerfed by Mythic..

Now stop bothering peopel , and go back and play with your imaginary rubber doll
I'm not going to get dragged into a flame war with you Damon, it would probably count as child abuse or something.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-

LOL, it is arguing with a 12 year old

D

Damon_D

Soo... aint that something ya mom is surposed to take care off ???

LOL what couldnt you find a new pic to post... why dont you go play with your " hard " dad.....

D

Damon_D

LOL, it is arguing with a 12 year old

you been talking too your self again

Well it must be hard not having any one ell's to talk too.. you sad little git

H

Hargh

Hahaha. All the classics from my childhood.

"I know you are but what am I?"

S

Shike

I feel so sorry for savages, I really do..

bwahahawahhahsdhashahshdhashdhadhsa <coughs>

<wipes a tear>

<continues to laugh at fotm's>

poor savages that actually have to use the head and not spam buffs, they actually have to press evadebuff when they do need it, the correct resistbuff according to enemy, damagebuffs when they need it, poor savages, I really feel for them, you have my deepest sympathies, really, hope you cry so much over the HPcost that Mythic make the buffs use mana instead, and then have savages moved over to Hybridtables.

so now that the king of daoc has been nerfed, what you gonna PL and pwn with now?

oh and cry more etc..

lmao

O

old.yaruar

Can't be bother with Damon now he is boring me

LMFAO.

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Maybe they're exaggerating, but honestly, do you expect people to actually move to Midgard with the continuing stream of nerfs?
Always wanted to start Mid but it's simply such a FOTM easy mode realm I never wanted to stoop so low :O After Midgard gets somehow balanced I might consider starting a proper group on Prydwen or something, since I hear its full of newbie mids xD

So yes, people who are after a challenge and dont want to be fotm-easy moders will defo come to Midgard aswell.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Eleasias
Always wanted to start Mid but it's simply such a FOTM easy mode realm I never wanted tostoop so low :O After Midgard gets somehow balanced I might considering starting a proper group on Prydwen or something, since I hear its full of newbie mids xD

So yes, people who are after a challenge and dont want to be fotm-easy moders will defo come to Midgard aswell.

Well dont be shy, I'm sure the first char your gonna make will be a thane or a skald , for the challenge ofcourse :clap:

D

Danya

Roo, I can assure you the sort of log he's posted is not that uncommon. A heavily buffed SM pet can easily intercept both my blades at once while intercepting attacks from other mercs in my group, they seem to have about a 75-80% intercept rate when directly on the SM and buffed up. Call me crazy but I think that's a touch too much for a class with the most powerful pbae in the game. I think they either need some sort of cap on intercepts or a short timer between intercepts. The real issue with it is the huge disparity between sm pet intercept and player intercept. 1 per 30 secs seems crap compaired to intercepting multiple attacks per round.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Falcon
<snip>
It's rediculous to try and claim any of the current nerfs put Midgard under par compared to other realms equivalent classes so at worst they've been left on an equal footing, therefore there's really nothing to whine about unless, you don't like the fact that your class just isn't the best there is anymore. It's like the SBs that whine about how gimped they are now, as if their weapskill has been nerfed or something when in fact all that's been nerfed is their LA styles, if they use crit strike styles or weap spec styles they're in just as good a situation as other assassins. <snip>

HEHE - This is rich. :rolleyes:

You do know that LA doesn't work like DW/CD?
So for an LA specced SB the damage have been recuded significantly wich was our only defense against the 2.5x spec, DF, Vanish for infils and AP, Viper from NS (and their stun style, wich fortunally has less duration then DF).

Oh yes ... I'll use shadowrun and think I am equal becuase I maybe can get away from not being able to kill anything.

As for all the other Mid classes that are equal. Well - I'll be sure to pass that on the Hunters and Thanes (just to mention a few).

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Shike
a bunch of sneering bullshit

So...what realm/class do YOU play, then? You have obviously never ever played a Savage, the ignorance running through your post shows that very clearly.

And...gloating over a nerf? Sad little child.

Originally posted by Eleasias
Always wanted to start Mid but it's simply such a FOTM easy mode realm

LOL, you're funny. When Mid gets Chanters and Infils, then we'll have FOTM Easy Mode 'I Win' classes.

Since they've nerfed Savages (in their usual ignorant cack-handed way), we can now look forward to Infils etc. getting nerfed very heavily, just like so many Mid classes have been.

S

Solid

Damon can't you take this petty argument to a new thread? like always what is supposed to be an adult discussion, heated debate, opinionated argument you turn into name calling. Why? If people bug you so much, articulate a just, on topic reply, dont resort to petty name calling, it really doesnt reflect kindly.

Noone cares who started it, its just become ridiculously off topic.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Solid
Damon can't you take this petty argument to a new thread? like always what is supposed to be an adult discussion, heated debate, opinionated argument you turn into name calling. Why? If people bug you so much, articulate a just, on topic reply, dont resort to petty name calling, it really doesnt reflect kindly.

Noone cares who started it, its just become ridiculously off topic.

Couldn't agree more. Same people everytime bringing the debate down to the lowest common denominator i.e. childish name calling.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Xandax
HEHE - This is rich. :rolleyes:

So for an LA specced SB the damage have been recuded significantly wich was our only defense against the 2.5x spec, DF, Vanish for infils and AP, Viper from NS (and their stun style, wich fortunally has less duration then DF).

Oh yes ... I'll use shadowrun and think I am equal becuase I maybe can get away from not being able to kill anything.

As for all the other Mid classes that are equal. Well - I'll be sure to pass that on the Hunters and Thanes (just to mention a few).
You do know zerkers still do similar damage to BMs and mercs? And have similar tank RAs. Warriors are a fine class. Healers are very good as are shammies. Casters suck in all realms but SMs are one of the better classes, after the chanter nerf they're most likely the best pbae class. Thanes and skalds are suffering the normal hybrid thing - no det means gimp. Personally I'm hoping they'll sort det out (in a nerfing fashion) which would hopefully make hybrids more useful.

S

Solid

Originally posted by Damon_D
Hmm Solid you still playing this game ????

Ohh you aint.. why dont you go sit in the couch then

I'll call all these moron's moron's as often as it takes okay ???

Btw I could not care less what these peopel on this board think off me , they dont know me and if they do , they wont care either ...

See I can bow out gracefully and still maintain an heir of calm, I can articulate my point of view without resorting to name calling.

You are basically pigeon-holing yourself into a classic BWhiner.

Content of Whine seems to be more important than the Quality to you.

In game you have always been sound, no problems ever, get you on a forum and its liek Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Quite strange

T

The Kingpin

Me > your dad

And Savage Nerfs :clap:

Me thinks this is just a taste of what is to come with style review and RA review..

Used to play savage before they came fotm back no excal, ah well...

Lets just hope my VW on mlf don't become fotm..

Anyways, give /hood command asap, bring more savage nerfs!!

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Danya
You do know zerkers still do similar damage to BMs and mercs? And have similar tank RAs. Warriors are a fine class. Healers are very good as are shammies. Casters suck in all realms but SMs are one of the better classes, after the chanter nerf they're most likely the best pbae class. Thanes and skalds are suffering the normal hybrid thing - no det means gimp. Personally I'm hoping they'll sort det out (in a nerfing fashion) which would hopefully make hybrids more useful.

Well thanes are suffering from more then a lack of determination RA.
No evade, lousy weapon skill, spells that do little but break mezz.

Healers and Shammies are nice - as are the SM newish Intercept pet. (although in RvR I'd rather have a ranged pet) But I'm not holding my breath, as the current trend are going - I'll look toward one of these classes for the next "fix" of Midgard.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Danya, hmm, not really been out with Junior externally buffed except maybe once or twice and was skirmishing rather than standing around waiting for an assassin class to come say Hi to me. If you see me in DF and want to take a shot I'm rarely buffed beyond my own shields and pet buffs.

Possibly then what should happen is that the pet should have a lowered % chance to intercept with external buffs.

The reason I say external buffs, is because especially in the case of Summoning SMs they don't really have a lot except the buffed pet to keep them alive. This also means that Sup or Dark SMs which have put a secondary line into Summoning get the benefit but lose the benefits that most SMs go for. Sup SMs tend to have Darkness as secondary lines to even out the variance on ranged damage and if a Darkness SM can't get Sum to 23 they usually go for Sup for the extra toys on that line since they won't be relying on the pet for anything anyway.

And yes, I have Summoning as my secondary line and no, I don't put this case forward because of that. I think if you spec something you should get benefit from it. I agree though someone should not get an overpowered benefit from spending more money on the game, which sadly is what many do now. Lets face it - in a full group, there is no way an SM pet would have buffs wasted on it unless there was spare conc because people were using bots. Slightly straying from topic though because bots unbalance everything and bots themselves are a very tired ancient argument that will never be resolved in DAoC.

F

Falcon

Yeah sorry I forgot the extra 300hps+ SBs get over NS doesn't really exist? Most NS cap out at just under 1900 hps with aug const 3 and toughness whereas SBs can get upto 2200. You're right in that damage for an LA specced SB has been reduced significantly, tell me, when was the last time you saw a nightshade with celtic dual as highly specced as shadowzerks?

Sure these points aren't as strong when comparing to infils as comparing to Nightshades but the difference is SBs and NS are pretty balanced with each other, NS have the advantage with active RAs up but SBs have the advantage the rest of the time, Infils are above par. I really feel your pain that you can't be as powerful as an Infil. No really I do! or not.

I've fought plenty of SBs since the nerf and the ones still playing and not retiring in a tantrum are still just as tough as they were pre-nerf, that is they're still almost as hard a fight as Infils.

Again it's all down to the fotm re-roll SBs not being able to compete when they can't have an overpowered class, there's still plenty playing and doing just as well as ever with the class, I know the likes of Death and Azal could do as well as they always used to nowadays for starters.

Finally you misread my post, I didn't claim all Midgard classes were as good if not better than counterparts in other realms, I said all the ones that have been nerfed are, i.e. zerkers, sbs (except compared to infils), savages.

S

Shike

So...what realm/class do YOU play, then? You have obviously never ever played a Savage, the ignorance running through your post shows that very clearly.

I play a fotm! and I'm 15.. does that make me uber? :)

S

Shike

Originally posted by Solid to Damon
In game you have always been sound, no problems ever, get you on a forum and its liek Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Quite strange

dammit Solid, this is BWs.. havent you learned since the last discussion we had? ;)

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Falcon
Yeah sorry I forgot the extra 300hps+ SBs get over NS doesn't really exist? Most NS cap out at just under 1900 hps with aug const 3 and toughness whereas SBs can get upto 2200. You're right in that damage for an LA specced SB has been reduced significantly, tell me, when was the last time you saw a nightshade with celtic dual as highly specced as shadowzerks?

Sure these points aren't as strong when comparing to infils as comparing to Nightshades but the difference is SBs and NS are pretty balanced with each other, NS have the advantage with active RAs up but SBs have the advantage the rest of the time, Infils are above par. I really feel your pain that you can't be as powerful as an Infil. No really I do! or not.
<snip>

If my SB have 2200 hits I wonder where the last 800 are? But so SBs have more hits, and the NS have much faster swining weapons, thus making landing secondary styles that much harder.

Besides a CD/DW person doesn't have to spec high to retain his main hand damage. SBs do (as do zerks but that is less of a problem because they can get to 50/50) otherwise they loose even more damage due to the mechanics of LA.
So a SB if he wants to dual wield *has* to take both weapon and LA to high (39+) to get anything from it, and then the damage has been reduced significantly on top of the allready reduced damage due to LA mechanics.

But I'm not whining about my SB, I respecced him to CB and takes him out for a spin every once in a while. (although I get very annoyed at the lousy WS he has and thus the crappy Perfs I get with 2h :D)

And I'm not here to "convice" you that SBs have been hit hard because thoes that play them knows it, and I don't really care if you try to be sarcastic (cause I do think you are trying :rolleyes: ).

As for the latter part, then I misread, yes.

But wether or not savages are still viable and "dangerous" we will have to see for live, but I'm not holding my breath, knowing how it usually have gone for Midgard classes.

O

old.Hellskor

Xest, maybe SBs 'can' get 2200 HPs, but how many HPs does a Luri with 15Con at start and Aug.Con5 + Toughness 5 have ?

those numbers are possible, but usually not on a live char. Rather on Pendragon for testing or a laugh ;)

current Stats of my Blade : Cylian Stats

S

SilverHood

Gotta love some of these alb and hib posts...

Do you honestly think savage nerfs will make things easier?

pre LA nerf, you saw zerker gankgroups own everything left right and center. You could afford to have gimps in your groups, because zerkers made up for it.

(gimps being thanes, more than one skalds, sb's, hunters, dark sm's, etc)

then they nerfed LA

people re-rolled to savages

You saw Savage gankgroups own everything left right and center. Very few gimps allowed in the group, if any.

Now they're nerfing savages

Tell me, honestly, do you believe RvR will be any better?

When I stopped playing, the only regular RvR groups were the guild ones. Hardcore, and brutally efficient at RvR, thats what they were. They use the tools at hand, and if the tools break, or gets modified.... they adapt.

Those groups are still gonna be there after the savage nerf, and they're still gonna beat your ass back to your bindstone, no matter what class is nerfed.

The only thing the savage nerf will achieve, is to bring even less casual / random midgard groups into RvR, because the guild gank groups will HAVE to be perfect in order to compete.

Mythics only tool is hammer, and all problems look like a nail.
And it seems that nail is called midgard at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom