1.60b

F

Freia

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
This is an utterly pointless argument :) people that want to heal roll mend healers, people that want to CC roll pac healers.

This is an utterly clueless comment.
Do you think a healer ignore their baseline 70 sec mez just because they specced high mending? You think a pac healer ignore their baseline heals and let ppl die just because they specced high pac? You think you can _ever_ be lucky enough to get one pac healer and one mend healer in a group at the same time let alone just two healers at the same time?
Do you think any other mid class even compares to healer in either cc or healing? Nope! If you play healer you have to do both. Simple as that.

N

nicky-nook

Never read any other posts apart from the mythic one ...how do they keep this game going ?

History says give the weakest link more power and they do that ..

Not a flame not a whine just a point ?

Mid To Powaful Hib To powaful give it back to Alb ?..

Every 6 months you will want a char in another realm..

Reagrds Nicky.

O

old.Noita

As another dark specc SM I totally agree with Roo.. but we will have to see how much of this actually hits the servers.

Prima facie, yet more ill conceived, ill considered, half baked nonsense from Mythic - boost one characters ability and you de facto nerf someone elses and so we go round and round on the "balancing" merry go round.

The moment any half decent alternative hits the market these servers (and the US) will empty and Mythic will only have themselves to blame.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Iunliten

Ask him about the relics though and then you know what number we are having.

Test was done on Pendragon with no relic effects.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jiggs

200?? i am upset if its below 300

Nerf jiggs! :)

200 was the number he said :)

I'd take some logs and post them if my damage wasn't quite so embarassingly low ;)

V

vestax

Originally posted by Kerram Darktyde
I love the way Sorcs are getting bigger and bigger Targets put on them...

If i am still playing in 1.6 then I know which class my buddies and I will be killing first :) Sorcs = 0 rps coz you will be sleeping every battle :)

Tell me about it.. as soon as they see the little pink stars comming out of my hands I get the entire group running straight at me..

A

ashitaka

I hear minstrels get overpowered with that patch :)

A

Affri

Originally posted by Elrond/Ruffting
if they are going to make changes like that then they should also make creating grey items faster the higher your skill levels

Request granted :p

Dunno which patch it was in but with capped out skill 1100-something, think it's 1165 all grey items should take 30 secs AFAIK.

F

Flimgoblin

interesting thing... the keep take rewards for the BG...

wonder if that'll be extended into propah RVR?

G

Gef

Your missing something important here, volley is on a 1 min timer, so sorcs can mes better at a good range. Then 3 Scouts can fire off volleys into the crowd and break the mes :clap:

Still though cool for archers, about time they got a bit of loving..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Freia

This is an utterly clueless comment.
Do you think a healer ignore their baseline 70 sec mez just because they specced high mending? You think a pac healer ignore their baseline heals and let ppl die just because they specced high pac? You think you can _ever_ be lucky enough to get one pac healer and one mend healer in a group at the same time let alone just two healers at the same time?
Do you think any other mid class even compares to healer in either cc or healing? Nope! If you play healer you have to do both. Simple as that.

And if in albion you've either got healing or CC... whereas if you have a healer you can get by.

Alb group with a sorcerer but no cleric? hrm no heals... fun.
Alb group with a cleric but no sorcerer? fun with no CC...
Mid group with one healer... some CC and some heals - the healer struggles to juggle things. Still, doing a lot better.

Arguing that one class having two powerful abilities makes it worse? that's just stupid.

By all means swap the pacification line to another class ;) that'll get you more mend healers... heck look what the smite nerf did for rejuv clerics.
(hrm actually it did very little... made a lot of enhance bots though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom